FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine keeps getting pushed back as well, new ETA 12/15.
Built 8/27
 
Same here! But I don't get the emails for some reason! Built since 8/16
 
Did you call Ford or did you receive a email for the new date?
Screenshot_20221115-201604~2.webp
 
That wording makes it sound like its incomplete and still requiring parts versus just shipping delays?
 
Got my WS. :) Only thing not as ordered is the advanced security pack removal which I'm to understand is the interior motion and tilt sensor? Does anyone know if the perimeter plus can be added on still? If so seems like those shock sensors should generally make up for the situation? IE shock movement versus visual and vehicle getting jarred while being towed versus tilt?
 
Got notified today I’m on a chip hold so hopefully it’s short lived
 
Third delivery week change for me, now its 12/13- 12/19... that puts me past a year wait. Ford is awful, glad they made the 2023 frigging ugly so I wont be tempted to buy another Ford truck.
 
Got notified today I’m on a chip hold so hopefully it’s short lived
It's a race to see which one of us gets back to Vegas with our Tremors first. My build is still scheduled for week of the 28th.
 
It's a race to see which one of us gets back to Vegas with our Tremors first. My build is still scheduled for week of the 28th.
Mine too. I’m hoping we get it before year end.
 
BCE modules populated and activate showing on Ford pass app. Hopefully soon I get a build complete email. Been a long long wait. Hopefully others get the same news soon.
I’m in the same boat, have the modules and it’s showing activate in ford pass. But I just received this email.
 

Attachments

  • 38BE5697-869D-430C-9C2F-D15C4538D177.webp
    38BE5697-869D-430C-9C2F-D15C4538D177.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 74
I’m in the same boat, have the modules and it’s showing activate in ford pass. But I just received this email.

Here's mine for my 22 that never got picked up for production lol... Ordered Nov 17 2021 haha... One year ago today... Lol

Dear Ford.... Bite the bullet and tell me what my offer is to move to a 23 order...
 

Attachments

  • 7C61FD72-71AB-47D0-AB97-2E91D4275E4A.webp
    7C61FD72-71AB-47D0-AB97-2E91D4275E4A.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 72
It's a race to see which one of us gets back to Vegas with our Tremors first. My build is still scheduled for week of the 28th.
Lol, whelp, should be interesting to say the least. Just got an email from ford saying they will update me in 45 days.., I hope yours is quick.
 
I’m in the same boat, have the modules and it’s showing activate in ford pass. But I just received this email.
Yeah…I’m wondering if they just blasted to everyone.
 
Here's mine for my 22 that never got picked up for production lol... Ordered Nov 17 2021 haha... One year ago today... Lol

Dear Ford.... Bite the bullet and tell me what my offer is to move to a 23 order...
Order banks are closed so now what? Well at least for platinums, limiteds and king ranch.
i’m still supposed to get built week of 11/28. I’m nervous they are gonna cancel it now that I can’t get a platinum ordered
 
Order banks are closed so now what? Well at least for platinums, limiteds and king ranch.
i’m still supposed to get built week of 11/28. I’m nervous they are gonna cancel it now that I can’t get a platinum ordered
I've heard they got extended until the 21st... 🤷
 
Order banks are closed so now what? Well at least for platinums, limiteds and king ranch.
i’m still supposed to get built week of 11/28. I’m nervous they are gonna cancel it now that I can’t get a platinum ordered

Oh I ordered a 23 last week and told the dealer up front if my money from Ford is bull shit I may not take the truck. They said not a problem I just write a letter stating as such and they submit that to Ford and then they dont get penalized for not selling the truck to the person who ordered it. I told them not a problem, glad to.
 
Back
Top Bottom