FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I know it's not the right forum but I'm going to ask anyway. Are the 2022 super duties a singled out production year? They have the 2023 sync and ac controls but the 2018-2021 everything else.
 
Congratulations , about damn time! I wish i had your luck. Mine was pushed out 30 more days this morning. That's my last straw. I told the wife Dec 1 was my cut-off date. Looks like the decision was made for me. So, I'll be looking for a new, overpriced, on the lot 22 in the immediate future. I refuse to take a truck that's been sitting in the weather on a holding lot for, what will be by then, 9 months. Ford really F**KED me on this deal. I will probably never buy another new Ford off the lot again after this one. From now on it will be used, low miles, get what I can get. Congrats again.
Sorry to hear that it's still just as screwed up. That's 100% BS on Ford's part. They should give you the truck for free after this fiasco.
 
Sorry to hear that it's still just as screwed up. That's 100% BS on Ford's part. They should give you the truck for free after this fiasco.
It's been a painful ride of ups and downs, mostly downs. I'll never understand how some trucks get shipped within hrs of being built,then you have mine that's been built for 8 months and still hasn't shipped. My dealer has stock units on the lot that were ordered ,built,and delivered well after mine was built.Why wasnt mine on the same train as those? Supposedly they have never seen one sit this long for no apparent reason. They'd like to find out why to prevent it from happening again, or so I'm told.We find out this week what Ford Corporate has to say. Could be it's on the way via dedicated delivery or some other form,or could very well be told to wait it out. If I'm told the latter,or a bs excuse again, I'll bow out. Already have trucks picked out all over the Nation.May end up with one of those instead. Hope the people who ordered the 23my have better luck than I did. I don't think that will be the case though.
 
I'm starting to see what everyone talks about when the say " they circled the problem on front of your vehicle"🤦🏾‍♂️....but guess what "I want that problem!!" 🤣🤣 FORD SEND ME MY TRUCK PLEASE!!
 
Well I was told by Ford yesterday I have a chip hold after 2.5 months of sitting. called my dealer and they said released from chip hold, and then this morning Ford says the trucks left the plant. Hopefully it means it was shipped but they show no shipping info.
 
*Update Fully Loaded Platinum Tremor

Ordered 09/19/2021.

Escalated to Ford 10/03/2022, Winch removal required for scheduling.

Winch removed 10/21/2022.

Vehicle schedule for production email today 10/31/2022.

Build Week 12/19/2022
1667236728617.png
 
4A30740A-BF09-467A-883F-2A03E8C73A5A.webp

Been waiting on shipping for over 60 days by December 1st I won’t be keeping the truck, I’ll still buy it and sell it, I cannot understand how some get the truck so soon and others just get forgotten, 90 days sitting somewhere is to long , I’ll spend my money on something else.(I know my wait isn’t as bad as some of you guys ) but more than 30 days is ridiculous! 350 lariat tremor, ultimate package panoramic roof led lights cab lights, 5th wheel prep and hitch kit 6.7
 
I know it's not the right forum but I'm going to ask anyway. Are the 2022 super duties a singled out production year? They have the 2023 sync and ac controls but the 2018-2021 everything else.
The 22MY trucks have Sync4 but it is not the same as 23MY. The 23MY gets Sync 4 with an updated underlaying electrical architecture which allows for more feature content. To your point, the 22MY is a bit of an anomaly.
 
The 22MY trucks have Sync4 but it is not the same as 23MY. The 23MY gets Sync 4 with an updated underlaying electrical architecture which allows for more feature content. To your point, the 22MY is a bit of an anomaly.
So if we need a sync 4 replacement it will have the be the single year 22 version? Or is it electrical after the unit?
 
Btw Fords workmanship and quality control on this new truck is sad. My 19 was mint at purchase. This 2022 has paint defects damage with white chalk outline missing badges it is truly sad the condition they send these trucks out in. It has lots of clear coat defects and a few paint under the clear coat defects almost like the paint was cracking and they just cleared over it. Overall they get a 7 out of 10 and every other ford I have bought got a 10 out of 10.
 
The dealer sent me a couple of pictures of mine, will be picking it up next week. Hopefully no damage.
ADC2428C-EF12-40F7-A626-B390C3840959.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1036B03A-1F43-48FB-B48F-37102F23A4DC.webp
    1036B03A-1F43-48FB-B48F-37102F23A4DC.webp
    139.1 KB · Views: 47
  • C320F5F4-F7BC-4DB2-924E-BB06C2343645.webp
    C320F5F4-F7BC-4DB2-924E-BB06C2343645.webp
    144.6 KB · Views: 46

Attachments

  • 20221031_173254.webp
    20221031_173254.webp
    229.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 20221031_173305.webp
    20221031_173305.webp
    148.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 20221031_173314.webp
    20221031_173314.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 20221031_173513.webp
    20221031_173513.webp
    116.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 20221031_173552.webp
    20221031_173552.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 112
So if we need a sync 4 replacement it will have the be the single year 22 version? Or is it electrical after the unit?
I am not 100% certain, but I believe the module is different between 22MY and 23MY.
 
Well, no email saying that my truck went into production, but the Ford tracker says that it is. Also no window sticker to view, is that normal? Maybe it just hasn’t updated?
 
Anyone else have a build date of 12/05? Wondering if I am even going to get it or not at this rate…
Yes. Originally I was scheduled for 11/28 and got an email bumping me to 12/05. I’m also wondering if I’m gonna get bumped off the cliff and not get built
 
Well, no email saying that my truck went into production, but the Ford tracker says that it is. Also no window sticker to view, is that normal? Maybe it just hasn’t updated?
Extremely normal nowadays for the various indicators to disagree or outpace each other. I’d be optimistic and assume it’s entered its production week.
 
Back
Top Bottom