FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I fully believe all incomplete trucks that were produced will not get a chip until current production is complete and at that point all the 3-6m ago built trucks will get completed and ship. I'm disturbed that this is how ford handled their operations. I do not believe while the assembly line is running and completing trucks will they even think about the 70-100k incomplete builds sitting in lots. This for cost savings? Incompetence? Trying not to slow production? It is mind blowing that they did this to so many people. My 2 cents.
 
somebody i know that works at the plant said there is almost 22000 super dutys sitting at the speedway. 23 production will be a shit show i think.
I'll call that a win. 1 month or so ago it was 40,000 super duties at the speedway. 😆 SMH

Got built: 9/28.

My ETA Delivery: Eternity aka 11/20.
 
I got built 9/26. Original delivery between 10/24-10/20. Now 11/14-11/20. My window sticker link quit working the day I got the email saying my production was delayed. I was told chip hold then. Since then 2 friends have been built and shipped. I’m with the theory chip holds say built but aren’t.
 
I got built 9/26. Original delivery between 10/24-10/20. Now 11/14-11/20. My window sticker link quit working the day I got the email saying my production was delayed. I was told chip hold then. Since then 2 friends have been built and shipped. I’m with the theory chip holds say built but aren’t.
Same on dates. Also can't access window sticker. But I did save it.

Agreed on chip holds. Slight PTSD and eye twitching.

Im up in Northwest Washington.
 
Ford Authority just reported that Ford has 40,000 vehicles waiting completion that will all be delivered by early 2023. Too bad they didn't disclose the breakdown by model.
 
Ok I’m tired of being patient. So last night I did some digging. I found the cell phone numvyfor the plant manager in Ky. His email, FB and the assistant plant managers email. Along with plant security phone number which eventually got me to someone who transferred me to someone who knew someone that is checking on the shipping of my truck. I now have 4 direct numbers to the plant to various folks. Hopefully one can help me. If they do I will gladly share this information. I’m tired of Fords BS
 
Well here is new info on my Truck, all my emails and complaints on FB got someone to email me back yesterday and said they are trying to find my truck and get it shipped out as fast as they can (now at 451 days) and will get back to me when they find it. Fast forward to today at 3pm, get a call from my dealer saying that my truck will be here at 8pm on Friday night. All I could do is laugh... So 1. Do I believe them after all the other false statements and emails? 2. Did they find it and have it trucked up from Kentucky to Michigan to fix a wrong? I just dont know what to believe but you can bet I will be sitting in the dealer parking lot drinking a beer waiting to see if its true...lol
 
Anyone else have a build date of 12/05? Wondering if I am even going to get it or not at this rate…
 
Not yet but if they keep bumping me I might. Initial Oct 24->Oct 31->Nov 7->Nov 14->Nov 21 week now.
I think we will get it because we have a build date scheduled but I also think they will just eventually cut the 22 orders
 
When do the bump emails come out. Not sure if it’s like scheduling and has a set day of the week or not.
 
Update. Ford corporate called me today. I got some attention evidently. I was moved to a high priority of hott I was told. I was assured my truck would be at the dealer on or before Nov 3.
I hope they do you better than they've done me. Mine was marked high priority ''Hot'' a little over 3 weeks ago by the Regional Zone Manager. Was assured it would be here in my delivery week. So much so I sold my 21 Tremor because of it. I've had 3 delivery weeks come and go since and still no truck. My current week ends in 2 days and the truck still sits on ramp 1k in Kentucky. 214 days now, waiting to ship...but who's counting? It sure as hell isn't Ford!
 
Back
Top Bottom