FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Exactly! Thats where i was going, they can tell you anything about selling you at cost but then showing you their cost as something else completely.
LMMFAO... my dealer was honest about their cost, and that they would do $1 over that, but they also said there was an additional $300 "PAC" charge... I didn't even care enough to ask what "PAC" meant... they also said they didn't know how to apply FordPass points to help pay for some of it... I had 212,000 points after buying the truck last Thursday... so they were going to charge me $2691 for a $100 deductible FordProtect PremuimCare 8yr/100k ESP with key services and lighting added...

Today Granger quoted me $1690 for the exact same warranty (including using 150,000 FordPass points for a $750 discount)... pulled that trigger rather easily...

Had some +18 offset Method 701HDs and 35x12.5r18 Toyo MTs put on a couple days ago... I actually kinda like the rake and it's negligible enough for me not to worry about leveling it and screwing with the front-end geometry... this offset makes the front tire perfectly flush with the stock fixed running boards with a 35x12.5 tire, which was my goal... and it doesn't add too much scrub... 27/32" or 22mm (40mm factory offset - 18mm aftermarket offset) is all...
 

Attachments

  • AMBtremr.webp
    AMBtremr.webp
    299 KB · Views: 76
  • boardflush.webp
    boardflush.webp
    203 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Today Granger quoted me $1690 for the exact same warranty (including using 150,000 FordPass points for a $750 discount)... pulled that trigger rather easily...
Was 150,000 the limit? Could they not have applied all 212,000?

Glad it worked out for you going the Granger route!
 
Was 150,000 the limit? Could they not have applied all 212,000?

Glad it worked out for you going the Granger route!
Don’t think there’s a limit but I needed to hold some back for some service work…
 
I started this journey when this thread was at 598 pages and at page 987 she's finally here! I have gotten a number of compliments on the stone gray and I couldn't be happier. The communication from Ford was minimal and they really need to improve that experience. Regular, accurate and transparent communication would go a long way.

Initial observations is the tremor is more than I could have asked for. The 7.3 ... I can't wait to get a few miles under her before I can really see what she can do but I can already tell it's a beast. I have a payload of over 2600 and that is what I was hoping for. Loving the Baja interior as well and hope it holds up. The screen is crystal clear and I'm overall happy with the cameras especially in bright light. I'm glad I got the powered running boards. I guess I'm fortunate in that nothing was taken away or missing.

What's up with all the chimes and alerts?! Forscan has moved up in urgency! A bit of wandering but I have faith that it will settle down with some miles. My tires were at 65 front 71 rear and I'll probably lower the rears to around 65.

I was at the dealer for almost 3 hours but thankfully I didn't have to deal with them not honoring price protection. I had a good delivery experience. I did have 1 chip on the door edge but that was it. They had a number of deliveries on Friday and they did a good job of getting me in queue quickly and doing a pretty good job of cleaning the truck. My truck at 10 miles upon delivery.

Next step is to detail the interior and then apply a ceramic coat once my supplies show up.

Was it worth waiting 10 months? After driving it today I say yes but for me the long delay "only" resulted in the cancellation of a few weekend RV trips.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Attaching a couple of pics from different angles.

Edit: Signature updated!
Cograts , I sure Hope its worth this damn wait lol. Mine is still sitting on a ramp waiting to be shipped via convoy
 
Mine is seating at the rail yard in Kansas City, 3 hours from the dealer with an eta of 10/21. Today it got pushed to Nov 3-9.
What’s the latest on yours?
 
Is off the rail car, just waiting to be trucked to the dealer. It’s incredible.
Hopefully it’s trucked United Road like mine was and you can track it. There may be others you can track also but not Jack Cooper.
 
I’ve been trying United but nothing shows yet
 
I started this journey when this thread was at 598 pages and at page 987 she's finally here! I have gotten a number of compliments on the stone gray and I couldn't be happier. The communication from Ford was minimal and they really need to improve that experience. Regular, accurate and transparent communication would go a long way.

Initial observations is the tremor is more than I could have asked for. The 7.3 ... I can't wait to get a few miles under her before I can really see what she can do but I can already tell it's a beast. I have a payload of over 2600 and that is what I was hoping for. Loving the Baja interior as well and hope it holds up. The screen is crystal clear and I'm overall happy with the cameras especially in bright light. I'm glad I got the powered running boards. I guess I'm fortunate in that nothing was taken away or missing.

What's up with all the chimes and alerts?! Forscan has moved up in urgency! A bit of wandering but I have faith that it will settle down with some miles. My tires were at 65 front 71 rear and I'll probably lower the rears to around 65.

I was at the dealer for almost 3 hours but thankfully I didn't have to deal with them not honoring price protection. I had a good delivery experience. I did have 1 chip on the door edge but that was it. They had a number of deliveries on Friday and they did a good job of getting me in queue quickly and doing a pretty good job of cleaning the truck. My truck at 10 miles upon delivery.

Next step is to detail the interior and then apply a ceramic coat once my supplies show up.

Was it worth waiting 10 months? After driving it today I say yes but for me the long delay "only" resulted in the cancellation of a few weekend RV trips.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Attaching a couple of pics from different angles.

Edit: Signature updated!

Give the tires about 500 miles plus to break in and the steering should tighten up. 👍
 
I’ve been trying United but nothing shows yet
I would monitor United daily. They had my VIN but it would state inactive status. Never changed status and it was the ordertrack app that showed it had been delivered.
 
I don’t understand the railcars just sitting for multiple days.
Rail cars go to relay stations and sit till next locomotive comes through to continue the journey. While in yard they are offloading or loading can be weeks to get a complete load of cars ready to head down the track.
 
Hopefully it’s trucked United Road like mine was and you can track it. There may be others you can track also but not Jack Cooper.
Norfolk Southern brought mine only tracking was via their automated system with train car # and gave location updates.
 
Rail cars go to relay stations and sit till next locomotive comes through to continue the journey. While in yard they are offloading or loading can be weeks to get a complete load of cars ready to head down the track.
Now I do understand railcars sitting for multiple days...

I should consider myself lucky that mine sat in E. St. Louis for only a week and Wichita, KS and Enid, OK for only 2 days each...
 
What’s the latest on yours?
I needed to vent again so I called Ford again and they told me new delivery date is 11/3 to 11/9. Never got an email from ford when they missed my 10/12 to 10/18 date. 449 days and counting.... I think I might be the longest waiting customer for their Ford SD. Ordered July 31, 2021. Had hair then but bald now...lol
 
Last edited:
I needed to vent again so I called Ford again and they told me new delivery date is 11/3 to 11/9. Never got an email from ford when they missed my 10/12 to 10/18 date. 449 days and counting....
We have the same ETA and no email from Ford either, hopefully it will be before that.
 
Back
Top Bottom