FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Since my truck arrived and unloaded at the Richmond, CA rail yard over 2 weeks ago I have been regularly checking United Road for the truck to be picked up and delivered to my dealership. They had my vin but the status was always 'inactive.' Same status when I checked this morning. I decided to go to the ordertrack.app and I couldn't believe it when that status showed 'Delivered!' I then went over to the Ford Order Tracker and it shows it was in Final Prep!! I called the dealer to let them know that it's on their lot but all they do is frustrate me. I'm driving over to the dealership tonight to see if I can spot it on their lot. Fingers crossed. I was hoping to get my truck before this thread hit 1000 pages and that may be a reality!

Hope it’s there
 
Quick update: Came into the office this morning. Opened my laptop and immediately opened ordertrack.app. The website was still showing "in transit". Refreshed the page and BAM! it moved to "delivered". I couldn't believe it! I Choked on my coffee grabbed my keys and drove to the dealership. I drove around to where they have all the super duties, and I didn't see anything that resembled a White Plati Tremor. I drove into the dealership parking and around the back through the service area, and there it was. Matched the VIN snapped two pictures and then got kicked out by some guy with a clipboard. It's been 8 long months and like everyone says that has taken possession of their Tremors..."IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!
We’ll give you a couple days to settle in, then see if we can get a Ventura county meetup going. Got four or five locals I know of. Congrats on finally getting your baby home!
 
We’ll give you a couple days to settle in, then see if we can get a Ventura county meetup going. Got four or five locals I know of. Congrats on finally getting your baby home!
Im down to go im in redlands but I'll take the drive ! I need to break her in anyways! No babying this beats here!
 
We’ll give you a couple days to settle in, then see if we can get a Ventura county meetup going. Got four or five locals I know of. Congrats on finally getting your baby home!
Let’s do it.
 
Don't get your hopes up! I got the built and shipped emails on 9/23/22 and think the truck is still at a yard in Kentucky.
Sorry to hear that!
 
Finally got the Tremor. Delivered to the dealer on 10/18/22. It's been a long frustrating wait, but I finally have it.

PULLING FOR YOU BIG JON!!
 

Attachments

  • Tremor2.webp
    Tremor2.webp
    155.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Tremor3.webp
    Tremor3.webp
    683.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Tremor4.webp
    Tremor4.webp
    258.3 KB · Views: 97
Finally got the Tremor. Delivered to the dealer on 10/18/22. It's been a long frustrating wait, but I finally have it.

PULLING FOR YOU BIG JON!!
Beautiful Jeff! Congrats brother! No wonder why been real quiet these last couple of days! I bet you been drooling all over it while you were MIA from this thread ! 🤣😂
 
Beautiful Jeff! Congrats brother! No wonder why been real quiet these last couple of days! I bet you been drooling all over it while you were MIA from this thread ! 🤣😂
Yep.. putting some miles on her! 💥
 
I started this journey when this thread was at 598 pages and at page 987 she's finally here! I have gotten a number of compliments on the stone gray and I couldn't be happier. The communication from Ford was minimal and they really need to improve that experience. Regular, accurate and transparent communication would go a long way.

Initial observations is the tremor is more than I could have asked for. The 7.3 ... I can't wait to get a few miles under her before I can really see what she can do but I can already tell it's a beast. I have a payload of over 2600 and that is what I was hoping for. Loving the Baja interior as well and hope it holds up. The screen is crystal clear and I'm overall happy with the cameras especially in bright light. I'm glad I got the powered running boards. I guess I'm fortunate in that nothing was taken away or missing.

What's up with all the chimes and alerts?! Forscan has moved up in urgency! A bit of wandering but I have faith that it will settle down with some miles. My tires were at 65 front 71 rear and I'll probably lower the rears to around 65.

I was at the dealer for almost 3 hours but thankfully I didn't have to deal with them not honoring price protection. I had a good delivery experience. I did have 1 chip on the door edge but that was it. They had a number of deliveries on Friday and they did a good job of getting me in queue quickly and doing a pretty good job of cleaning the truck. My truck at 10 miles upon delivery.

Next step is to detail the interior and then apply a ceramic coat once my supplies show up.

Was it worth waiting 10 months? After driving it today I say yes but for me the long delay "only" resulted in the cancellation of a few weekend RV trips.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Attaching a couple of pics from different angles.

Edit: Signature updated!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6170.webp
    IMG_6170.webp
    269.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2594.webp
    IMG_2594.webp
    442 KB · Views: 81
I started this journey when this thread was at 598 pages and at page 987 she's finally here! I have gotten a number of compliments on the stone gray and I couldn't be happier. The communication from Ford was minimal and they really need to improve that experience. Regular, accurate and transparent communication would go a long way.

Initial observations is the tremor is more than I could have asked for. The 7.3 ... I can't wait to get a few miles under her before I can really see what she can do but I can already tell it's a beast. I have a payload of over 2600 and that is what I was hoping for. Loving the Baja interior as well and hope it holds up. The screen is crystal clear and I'm overall happy with the cameras especially in bright light. I'm glad I got the powered running boards. I guess I'm fortunate in that nothing was taken away or missing.

What's up with all the chimes and alerts?! Forscan has moved up in urgency! A bit of wandering but I have faith that it will settle down with some miles. My tires were at 65 front 71 rear and I'll probably lower the rears to around 65.

I was at the dealer for almost 3 hours but thankfully I didn't have to deal with them not honoring price protection. I had a good delivery experience. I did have 1 chip on the door edge but that was it. They had a number of deliveries on Friday and they did a good job of getting me in queue quickly and doing a pretty good job of cleaning the truck. My truck at 10 miles upon delivery.

Next step is to detail the interior and then apply a ceramic coat once my supplies show up.

Was it worth waiting 10 months? After driving it today I say yes but for me the long delay "only" resulted in the cancellation of a few weekend RV trips.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Attaching a couple of pics from different angles.

Edit: Signature updated!
Congrats brother! Beautiful Truck! Enjoy it you well deserve it! 👏
 
Quick update: Came into the office this morning. Opened my laptop and immediately opened ordertrack.app. The website was still showing "in transit". Refreshed the page and BAM! it moved to "delivered". I couldn't believe it! I Choked on my coffee grabbed my keys and drove to the dealership. I drove around to where they have all the super duties, and I didn't see anything that resembled a White Plati Tremor. I drove into the dealership parking and around the back through the service area, and there it was. Matched the VIN snapped two pictures and then got kicked out by some guy with a clipboard. It's been 8 long months and like everyone says that has taken possession of their Tremors..."IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!
Awesome, congrats!!!!
 
I started this journey when this thread was at 598 pages and at page 987 she's finally here! I have gotten a number of compliments on the stone gray and I couldn't be happier. The communication from Ford was minimal and they really need to improve that experience. Regular, accurate and transparent communication would go a long way.

Initial observations is the tremor is more than I could have asked for. The 7.3 ... I can't wait to get a few miles under her before I can really see what she can do but I can already tell it's a beast. I have a payload of over 2600 and that is what I was hoping for. Loving the Baja interior as well and hope it holds up. The screen is crystal clear and I'm overall happy with the cameras especially in bright light. I'm glad I got the powered running boards. I guess I'm fortunate in that nothing was taken away or missing.

What's up with all the chimes and alerts?! Forscan has moved up in urgency! A bit of wandering but I have faith that it will settle down with some miles. My tires were at 65 front 71 rear and I'll probably lower the rears to around 65.

I was at the dealer for almost 3 hours but thankfully I didn't have to deal with them not honoring price protection. I had a good delivery experience. I did have 1 chip on the door edge but that was it. They had a number of deliveries on Friday and they did a good job of getting me in queue quickly and doing a pretty good job of cleaning the truck. My truck at 10 miles upon delivery.

Next step is to detail the interior and then apply a ceramic coat once my supplies show up.

Was it worth waiting 10 months? After driving it today I say yes but for me the long delay "only" resulted in the cancellation of a few weekend RV trips.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Attaching a couple of pics from different angles.

Edit: Signature updated!
Beautiful! Congrats on finally getting it! I know there are differing opinions out there but I also opted for keeping the chrome and love the way it looks.
 
Looks great, Congrats. Saturday will be 15 months for me. So hoping mines close.
If I known I would be waiting this long I would have ordered the winch, I have saved enough for it now. lol. I love the look of the winch on front.
 
Back
Top Bottom