FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine has been sitting built at Ramp 1N at Strawberry Yard in Kentucky since 9/22/22. Missed the 10/10-16/22 delivery date and got an updated email today showing a new delivery date of 11/10-16/22. Hopefully it gets on a train to the Mira Loma yard soon 🤞
View attachment 62723
Even worse for me. Received the same email last night. Built 9/28. Delivery was to be this week. Changed to Dec 18-20. You would think it wouldn't be hard to get it to KC!
 
Even worse for me. Received the same email last night. Built 9/28. Delivery was to be this week. Changed to Dec 18-20. You would think it wouldn't be hard to get it to KC!
I got the same email this morning. Built 9/30. Rescheduled delivery for 12/18. Very disappointing.
 
What a drag - feeling for you all.

Anyone have stats on how many Super Duty trucks have been built this year? 2022 was a long manufacturing year - curious if that means more trucks - or just a longer year with less/same trucks due to supply chain drama.
 
Mine has been sitting built at Ramp 1N at Strawberry Yard in Kentucky since 9/22/22. Missed the 10/10-16/22 delivery date and got an updated email today showing a new delivery date of 11/10-16/22. Hopefully it gets on a train to the Mira Loma yard soon 🤞
View attachment 62723
Yeah my truck is coming convoy not rail. I was told delivery Oct 13, no update from Ford. Called my Liaison who gave me a new date of Oct 13-19, well it still has not left the plant so i fired off a very detailed and professionally pissed off lol, email to the executive office. I will let you know if I get a response. I understand everyone getting bumped and pushed back etc. Im 9 days from my 1 year anniversary so my being patient has ran out. dont tell me its going to be delivered and not do it. Just tell me you dont fu%$*&^ know
 
Yeah my truck is coming convoy not rail. I was told delivery Oct 13, no update from Ford. Called my Liaison who gave me a new date of Oct 13-19, well it still has not left the plant so i fired off a very detailed and professionally pissed off lol, email to the executive office. I will let you know if I get a response. I understand everyone getting bumped and pushed back etc. Im 9 days from my 1 year anniversary so my being patient has ran out. dont tell me its going to be delivered and not do it. Just tell me you dont fu%$*&^ know
I'm 7 months now into waiting to ship. My last week dates were changed to this week(with no email stating so). Found out from Zone Rep they changed to this week ending on the 22nd. As of yesterday at noon, it's still on ramp 1k waiting. 205 days waiting to ship, 293 days overall. Hook me up with the executive email address so I can bitch at them just like I have everyone I've ran across after it didn't deliver 2 months after being built. Pisses me off that it's losing value daily AND now, it's a model year old that I don't even have possession of. Good job,Ford...good job!
 
Your truck should be on its way brother that's the same rail car in Mira Loma CA my truck came in make sure your dealership gets the ball rolling I got on mine salesman's ass and he made sure my truck was picked up asap
So frustrating because it's down the highway, well a couple of freeways actually, haha. What's crazy is before I knew that the truck had arrived at Mira Loma I drove passed there on my way back home from Palm Springs.
 
So frustrating because it's down the highway, well a couple of freeways actually, haha. What's crazy is before I knew that the truck had arrived at Mira Loma I drove passed there on my way back home from Palm Springs.
Well to be honest I believe that's the final destination via rail for us brother, so I think now is up to your dealership to pick that puppy up for you... those fuckers are probably hoping you back out of the deal so they can sell it for a mark up price... I know my dealership was they were calling me a week before it arrived to see if I was still interested!
 
Well third updated delivery date of Oct 23-29. This is getting old. That will pass my one year mark. Guess I can join the one year and waiting crowd. I did reach out to the executive office again. I tagged all of them and my Liaison. Hope I get a response soon. Will update
 
Just wanted to jump on and say my truck still doesn’t have a VIN, ordered 9/8/21. Got my deposit back from Granger in June, Ford still sends me updates as Granger kept it on order, lol!

Best of luck to the holdouts!
 

Attachments

  • 96B4E625-F484-439E-A3C5-34BBCADC7746.webp
    96B4E625-F484-439E-A3C5-34BBCADC7746.webp
    534.3 KB · Views: 69
Yeah my truck is coming convoy not rail. I was told delivery Oct 13, no update from Ford. Called my Liaison who gave me a new date of Oct 13-19, well it still has not left the plant so i fired off a very detailed and professionally pissed off lol, email to the executive office. I will let you know if I get a response. I understand everyone getting bumped and pushed back etc. Im 9 days from my 1 year anniversary so my being patient has ran out. dont tell me its going to be delivered and not do it. Just tell me you dont fu%$*&^ know
I feel your pain, Im at 445 days and yesterday was the last day of my delivery date they gave me with no new email. I am beyond pissed off at this point. Would like to walk away but thats what my dealer wants so they can get more for it when it does come in....
 
Per a post I saw on Facebook a plant employee said 2022 production will switch over in December.
 
Last edited:
I feel your pain, Im at 445 days and yesterday was the last day of my delivery date they gave me with no new email. I am beyond pissed off at this point. Would like to walk away but thats what my dealer wants so they can get more for it when it does come in....
Yeah I regret not just getting the ram now. It better be worth this bull crap
 
Just wanted to jump on and say my truck still doesn’t have a VIN, ordered 9/8/21. Got my deposit back from Granger in June, Ford still sends me updates as Granger kept it on order, lol!

Best of luck to the holdouts!
Should have went dodge after ford failed you...
 
I feel your pain, Im at 445 days and yesterday was the last day of my delivery date they gave me with no new email. I am beyond pissed off at this point. Would like to walk away but thats what my dealer wants so they can get more for it when it does come in....
What date did yours show built?
 
What date did yours show built?
Put together on 9/7 then sat waiting for more chips and said finally built fully on 9/30 with a ship date of between 10/12 thru 10/18. F250 6.7, BAP,Ultamate,Tremor,5th wheel, ect. Loaded 86K.
 
I'm 7 months now into waiting to ship. My last week dates were changed to this week(with no email stating so). Found out from Zone Rep they changed to this week ending on the 22nd. As of yesterday at noon, it's still on ramp 1k waiting. 205 days waiting to ship, 293 days overall. Hook me up with the executive email address so I can bitch at them just like I have everyone I've ran across after it didn't deliver 2 months after being built. Pisses me off that it's losing value daily AND now, it's a model year old that I don't even have possession of. Good job,Ford...good job!
That's not all of it though. Interest rates have more than doubled since you ordered your truck. I'm 8 months in and had enough. I called the dealer I ordered mine through and told them to take my name off it. Like many others, mine is built and released for shipping, but just sitting. That should be unacceptable to any manufacturer. I went and bought a 22 Silverado and gave up on the Ford. Also, as a side note, the salesman at the Chevy dealer told me GM is allowing dealers to go pick up built vehicles to avoid waiting on shipping companies. I don't understand why Ford wouldn't allow this also.
 
Quick update: Came into the office this morning. Opened my laptop and immediately opened ordertrack.app. The website was still showing "in transit". Refreshed the page and BAM! it moved to "delivered". I couldn't believe it! I Choked on my coffee grabbed my keys and drove to the dealership. I drove around to where they have all the super duties, and I didn't see anything that resembled a White Plati Tremor. I drove into the dealership parking and around the back through the service area, and there it was. Matched the VIN snapped two pictures and then got kicked out by some guy with a clipboard. It's been 8 long months and like everyone says that has taken possession of their Tremors..."IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • tempImage44GqJY.webp
    tempImage44GqJY.webp
    122.4 KB · Views: 92
  • tempImagez76N1k.webp
    tempImagez76N1k.webp
    120 KB · Views: 91
Quick update: Came into the office this morning. Opened my laptop and immediately opened ordertrack.app. The website was still showing "in transit". Refreshed the page and BAM! it moved to "delivered". I couldn't believe it! I Choked on my coffee grabbed my keys and drove to the dealership. I drove around to where they have all the super duties, and I didn't see anything that resembled a White Plati Tremor. I drove into the dealership parking and around the back through the service area, and there it was. Matched the VIN snapped two pictures and then got kicked out by some guy with a clipboard. It's been 8 long months and like everyone says that has taken possession of their Tremors..."IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!

Awesome.

I had to go refresh my ordertrack.app status just now hoping for a delivery miracle. Nope.
 
Back
Top Bottom