FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well, Cliford The Big Red Truck finally made it home to it's final destination! All I can say is I understand the agony and pain we all been put through,but Oh boy it was well worth it! On a side note it came without the f250 black badges apparently they will be send out to the dealership to be put on at a later date probably another 11 months from now!
Damn!!! What a nice truck!!! Congratulations 🎉🎈
 
On the tracker it says in production with a date of 10/13 underneath, how long until it goes to built?
 
That’s awesome news!
I’m assuming there was nothing indicating you’d be missing the side badges? Besides my build date being pushed out a week I didn’t experience any build delays. Hopeful mine is intact but if that’s what’s missing I can deal with it along with the $50 incentive. At least it will be made while at a later date unlike some other items that had been removed.
Thanks brother! And no I didn't find out about the badges until I got to the dealership
 
Well well well, I guess I won't be talking that much crap anymore, Ford is making me eat my words, the tracker changed just about an hour ago, showing "built" awaiting shipment, now I just hope it doesn't stay in awaiting shipment for much longer. I wonder if anybody else here had their tracker changed... Mike can you chime in? I wonder of yours changed i know you been on a chip hold longer than I have.
View attachment 61797View attachment 61798
I got that same message that same day, still waiting!!!
 
Quick. Update: Ford's delivery date of 10/17 busted. My truck is still sitting at some yard in Mira Loma, CA. Ford said my date had moved from 10/21 to 10/17 and now it's back to 10/21. I'm gonna hold my breath just one more time...
 
Quick. Update: Ford's delivery date of 10/17 busted. My truck is still sitting at some yard in Mira Loma, CA. Ford said my date had moved from 10/21 to 10/17 and now it's back to 10/21. I'm gonna hold my breath just one more time...
Similar story. Called the dealer who acts frustrated even though I rarely deal with them since they tell me nothing new. Mine was the 16th and now pushed to the 21st. Still in Richmond.
 
Got this today from dealer, one step closer. Hope to pick up late tomorrow or Friday😀
F8624C71-9CC9-4ABE-93D4-5A6AC907E013.webp
 
Quick. Update: Ford's delivery date of 10/17 busted. My truck is still sitting at some yard in Mira Loma, CA. Ford said my date had moved from 10/21 to 10/17 and now it's back to 10/21. I'm gonna hold my breath just one more time...
Your truck should be on its way brother that's the same rail car in Mira Loma CA my truck came in make sure your dealership gets the ball rolling I got on mine salesman's ass and he made sure my truck was picked up asap
 
They said all chips put in on 9/30. Ship/arrival date of 10/12 to 10/18. Today is the 18th and still waiting. After 444 days I just dont know what to say at this point but *#+$#*...lol
Have you try the ford chat that was the only way for me to get any info on my shipment everything else was useless
 
Got this today from dealer, one step closer. Hope to pick up late tomorrow or Friday😀
Dang! You are getting your fast. I think mine was already in transit before yours was even built. Nice! Mine is still estimated Week of Nov 7 it seems.
 
Dang! You are getting your fast. I think mine was already in transit before yours was even built. Nice! Mine is still estimated Week of Nov 7 it seems.
Seems like such a long wait, I lucked out by ordering from a dealer in Seymour IN, it’s 60 miles from the plant and they did Xplan pricing. I’ll post some pics when I get it.
 
Bumped email tonight to Nov 21 build week now (originally Oct 31 then Nov 7 then Nov 14), closer to falling off the back end and not get built…
 
Bumped email tonight to Nov 21 build week now (originally Oct 31 then Nov 7 then Nov 14), closer to falling off the back end and not get built…
Sorry brother, what was your build?
 
Mine has been sitting built at Ramp 1N at Strawberry Yard in Kentucky since 9/22/22. Missed the 10/10-16/22 delivery date and got an updated email today showing a new delivery date of 11/10-16/22. Hopefully it gets on a train to the Mira Loma yard soon 🤞
Screenshot_20221018-213835.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom