Not bad at all. It's much easier to get a car loan vs a mortgage.Looks very good! It beats 6% any day. I have never gotten a loan unless it was at the dealer, how difficult is it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not bad at all. It's much easier to get a car loan vs a mortgage.Looks very good! It beats 6% any day. I have never gotten a loan unless it was at the dealer, how difficult is it?
I’m getting 4.49% for 84 months (since I’m gonna keep this one a long time) at my credit union and it’s pretty straightforward.Looks very good! It beats 6% any day. I have never gotten a loan unless it was at the dealer, how difficult is it?
Thanks! That’s odd I thought my window sticker would say ship via rail, who knows@Diehmer3 I am pretty sure that is the main offloading railyard in New Boston, MI. Your truck should be on a convoy from there.
Rail then convoy.Thanks! That’s odd I thought my window sticker would say ship via rail, who knows![]()
This is just my experience with my credit union. Some will give you a draft to take to the dealership if they’re local so you don’t have to concern yourself with email responses.I’m getting 4.49% for 84 months (since I’m gonna keep this one a long time) at my credit union and it’s pretty straightforward.
Apply online and supply any documentation the institution asks for. Once you are approved by them for a general amount, you sign papers at the dealership and get a purchase agreement for the exact amount and the finance guy at the dealership emails that to your loan officer, who then emails an official draft for that amount right back.
At that point you are done with the dealership and just deal with the institution from that point forward.
I’m purchasing from Granger, so not local. When I went with my cousin to pick up his F-150 back in July he got 3.49 with Granger’s credit union.This is just my experience with my credit union. Some will give you a draft to take to the dealership if they’re local so you don’t have to concern yourself with email responses.
I just get my loan girl on the phone whilst the emails fly so there are no delays. It’s pretty seamless.
Yeah my experience is pretty much just with pre-approval so I can quickly squash the usual “what do you want your monthly payment to be?” question and just talk price.I’m purchasing from Granger, so not local. When I went with my cousin to pick up his F-150 back in July he got 3.49 with Granger’s credit union.
Yeah my price is already set, interest rate a different animal.Yeah my experience is pretty much just with pre-approval so I can quickly squash the usual “what do you want your monthly payment to be?” question and just talk price.
My price is set as well 83k sticker 73408 my price. Same as you interest rate is the only factor left.Yeah my price is already set, interest rate a different animal.
My truck arrived at Mira Loma CA today that's literally 5 miles from my house and 7 miles from the dealership... I talked to the dealership they said they'll pick it up Monday let's see how true that is!Truck just left Saint Louis Missouri
Ford chat reps I have found are the most helpful with regards to shipping tracking...I just got the email my truck shipped. How are ya'll tracking the progress of your shipping? What means and methods are you using?
The only thing is that they'll give you a tracking number and an ETA, the rest you look up yourself.Ford chat reps I have found are the most helpful with regards to shipping tracking...
When I was using ford performance chat they would give me the last station it was scanned atThe only thing is that they'll give you a tracking number and an ETA, the rest you look up yourself.
If my truck is going to KC and then to IA then right now is 200 from KC then 196 to the dealer. Hopefully it will there by the end of the week.
Every time I ask they give me the original information.When I was using ford performance chat they would give me the last station it was scanned at
Ford chat is who told me my truck was sitting in Mira Loma CA Railyard my dealership didn't even know until I told them, now they're in a rush to get it so they can close the sale fucking bastards! I guess it benefits me that they're in a rush to get it but what I'm saying is what about all the time they didn't even bother to get info in regards to my order....Every time I ask they give me the original information.
What’s the status on the VVR?So original delivery date was Oct 13. Still no updated date from Ford. Liaison told me by the 29 is new delivery date but still no official word from Ford. Anyone else run into this. It’s coming convoy. Only 3 hours from plant.
Sitting on ramp waiting to be shipped is what the liaison told me. Built with no holdsWhat’s the status on the VVR?