- Staff 🛡️
- #19,601
- Jun 25, 2021
- 10,939
- 20,578
- 22MY F250 Star White Lariat Tremor
- 22MY Winnebago Voyage 2831RB
@Diehmer3 I am pretty sure that is the main offloading railyard in New Boston, MI. Your truck should be on a convoy from there.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@Diehmer3 I am pretty sure that is the main offloading railyard in New Boston, MI. Your truck should be on a convoy from there.
Here’s the link to look at all ramp codes including rail@Diehmer3 I am pretty sure that is the main offloading railyard in New Boston, MI. Your truck should be on a convoy from there.
Yep, that is the one I was looking at as well... There is a question mark on CM1K but I am pretty sure that is correct. I would have to check my order details as my truck was delivered via New Boston. Unfortunately it was stuck there for ~3 wks
Mine just went to built from a order date of 01Feb, not as long as most but I traded in a 2019 at that time. So they have sit on my money since then, mine sold off the lot for more than what I paid new and within a couple of days. Unfortunately now that I know the truck is one the way I’ve been on a SPENDING spree!!Yep, that is the one I was looking at as well... There is a question mark on CM1K but I am pretty sure that is correct. I would have to check my order details as my truck was delivered via New Boston. Unfortunately it was stuck there for ~3 wks![]()
Thank you. Now if everyone else will just get taken care of…Congrats @OKCTremor !!!
To those that have their truck convoyed by United Road, this is useful… I knew my truck was delivered before my salesman, and well before the Ford or Ordertrack.app tracking sites caught up… just plug your VIN in and click on the dealership name when it comes up… it will pull up the delivery receipt showing that it was signed for… it also helps when the railcar tracking says it arrived but you don’t know whether or not it has a convoy transport load number yet… it gave some peace of mind to know it was at least on a truck and not just sitting somewhere after it was unloaded from the train…@Diehmer3 I am pretty sure that is the main offloading railyard in New Boston, MI. Your truck should be on a convoy from there.
My dealer has 5.99% through Ford and 6.5% through chase offers on financing. Please let me know where to look because that's crazy.
Sun coast c.u. shows 4.49% on website will try them.Bank of America or you local credit union will typically offer the best rates. Last week BofA was at 4.65% (this morning they show 4.79%) and the local credit unions were at 4.89% for 60 months. I bought a vehicle this week and was pre-approved by BofA for 4.65% (dealer could offer same BofA rate) - however since I bank with BofA - I got a discount of 35 basis points - so ended up with 4.30% - I have excellent credit. Mistake I made is I could have locked in rate for 30 days with BofA and when I checked a few weeks ago I could have locked in a 3.95% rate loan (so 3.6% to me).
Rates are going to continue to rise - will have an impact on the market for sure! Crazy to think I financed my truck last December for 60 months with BofA and got a 1.49% rate!
Looked at a lease as well on purchase this week and dealer offered their buy rate which was at 0.36 which which equates to a 8.7% interest rate - even though the residual was 66% (which is good for high end lease) I said no thank you!
Check this thread - Armco Credit Union - 3% on 60 months - that is outstanding rate!Sun coast c.u. shows 4.49% on website will try them.
Thank you will call them on Monday and find out.Not sure if they deal out of state, but a local small chain of credit unions in MI has 2.99% for 60 months, 2.74% if you have a checking account and have it auto withdrawn.
www.zealcu.org
Thank you I can't imagine paying 6% with a 830 score that will make me walk away from the truck.Check this thread - Armco Credit Union - 3% on 60 months - that is outstanding rate!
link: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/interest-rate.12373/
Definitely post what they say. That's an awesome rate. Hopefully they'll handle stuff online. That would be amazing.Thank you will call them on Monday and find out.
Looks very good! It beats 6% any day. I have never gotten a loan unless it was at the dealer, how difficult is it?We have a credit union in WI that has really good rates as well. Not sure if they do out of state, as well. It's called Verve CU. They have posted rate of as low as 3.24 for 60 and 3.49 for 72! If you really want to go crazy... 4.24 for 84!
Truck just left Saint Louis MissouriHey Mike what rail tracker are you checking? how can I do that, what do I need to do that?