FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

It really hurts the pocket book as well at order 1.9% was easy with excellent credit now 5.5% and in November it will go over 6%. Massive difference. At 50k financed it could be 12k more in interest alone.
That's assuming rates don't drop and you can't refinance
 
That's assuming rates don't drop and you can't refinance
Inflation is steady rates won't be dropping anytime soon and banks need money. Banks are now competing with government bond yields so banks will keep raising rates to turn a profit. Maybe in 3 years we could see rates drop below current levels. Remember big banks pay zero or charge you to hold your money. Government bonds secure money and pay a yield. If money keeps flowing out of banks to bonds banks will raise rates even faster.
 
Inflation is steady rates won't be dropping anytime soon and banks need money. Banks are now competing with government bond yields so banks will keep raising rates to turn a profit. Maybe in 3 years we could see rates drop below current levels. Remember big banks pay zero or charge you to hold your money. Government bonds secure money and pay a yield. If money keeps flowing out of banks to bonds banks will raise rates even faster
I'm getting 2.9% thru my credit union, sucks because back when I placed my order rates were 1.7%... but I guess I'm still in a better position than paying 5% or 6%... if you guys are part of a credit union you should give it a try.
 
Hey Mike what rail tracker are you checking? how can I do that, what do I need to do that?
Ha track via phone call to the rail company’s automated system. They only ask for your rail car number and that’s it.
My credit union has over 5%, Navy has a lower APR but I don’t qualify to join.
 
Last edited:
Ha track via phone call to the rail company’s automated system. They only ask for your rail car number and that’s it.
My credit union has over 5%, Navy has a lower APR but I don’t qualify to join.
I'm in Florida most credit unions here are 5.49 and up.
 
Ha track via phone call to the rail company’s automated system. They only ask for your rail car number and that’s it.
My credit union has over 5%, Navy has a lower APR but I don’t qualify to join.
Mine just arrived… hopefully yours quits shaggin’ ass…
 

Attachments

  • AA25C037-4E46-48D1-993E-5052180C57A5.webp
    AA25C037-4E46-48D1-993E-5052180C57A5.webp
    393.5 KB · Views: 79
Awesome brother enjoy the heck out of it! i think we all deserve it after waiting so long!
Thx… I can’t help but feel guilty about getting it before others that ordered before me… but I am relieved…
 
No worries brother we can't hate the player we got to hate game! And so far this game is sour like a pickle be. Lol!
I feel bad that some also have poor dealer experiences. Having a dealer in your corner can mitigate some of the pain. I’m lucky in that regard as well. I think who you order from matters.
 
I feel bad that some also have poor dealer experiences. Having a dealer in your corner can mitigate some of the pain. I’m lucky in that regard as well. I think who you order from matters.
Yeah no doubt about that is definitely a learning experience for me maybe I should've listen to my wife and place the same order from a different dealership
 
Back
Top Bottom