FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

10/16 - 10/22... it's 50 miles from my house right now on a railcar..
My rail car is not updating, I don’t know if it’s moving or not. ETA Oct 15-21
 
Last edited:
Well email from Ford stated delivery to be Oct 6-12. It hasn't left plant according to customer service, who could barely speak English, and suggested I wait another week and call back. I very politely told her I would not wait a week to call back, as I have waited almost a year. And if it didn't ship tomorrow I would call back again lol. But I will call the Ford Liaison instead as she actually knows what's going on. I hope this truck is worth the wait. i see all these posts about she is a beast, and its a hell of a truck, but I wonder what they are comparing it too. If your coming from another HD truck I wonder how it compares to Dmax, or Cummings etc.
Hopefully you’ll have it soon. I ordered mine 8/24/2021 and picked it up at the end of July 2022. In the last 7 years I’ve had 2 2015’s, 1 2016 , 2 2017’s LTZ Chevy 2500’s. Then I bought a 2018 Denali 2500. I then swapped to Ford when GM went on strike at the end of 2019. It was the best move I’ve made. I was very surprised by the 2019 F350 Platinum. Then I tried to go back to GM buying a 2021 AT4 which I didn’t like. It really felt cheap on the interiorr but did like the engine and transmission. The performances were great along with its technology but it wasn’t enough for me to keep it. I then ordered the 2022 F350 Platinum. I will tell you it’s well with the wait! The big screen is awesome and it drives and rides like my 2019 which was superior to the GM IMO. I’d say be patient but I know how I was not long ago and I know it’s not what you’d want to hear. I’ll tell to be excited and keep losing the sleep like I did! 😂😂😁😁😁

It’s well with it so enjoy the heck out of it when it gets here!
 
Passed the speedway today, it’s insane how many trucks are sitting there
Hear it is completely surrounding the entire raceway is that true every parking spot full. Locals said they have started driving them to a ammo plant that was closed down as well. And they are not trucking them over any more they now drive the brand new trucks the 50 miles.
 
Hear it is completely surrounding the entire raceway is that true every parking spot full. Locals said they have started driving them to an ammo plant that was closed down as well. And they are not trucking them over any more they now drive the brand new trucks the 50 miles.
Absolutely true, there’s even a parking lot that looks like it’s in the woods I caught the tops of the trucks of it it’s insane I’ve never seen anything like it

Quick edit here, I looked up the satellite view and I’ll be damned it’s in the woods

00951A81-485D-4024-BB05-407409F4097D.webp
 
I definitely consider myself one of the lucky ones. Ordered on 2-7. Built on 9-23. Got loaded on CSX and took about a week to reach Portland. Contacted the dealer last Friday to touch base. Got the call this morning that it had arrived. They still need to do PDI and I'm out of town tomorrow anyway, so I'll pick it up Thursday afternoon.
I really feel for all of you still waiting and I fully expected that I would be in the same boat. I am super excited that mine made it!!
 

Attachments

  • 2022 F350 Lariat.webp
    2022 F350 Lariat.webp
    608.5 KB · Views: 72
I definitely consider myself one of the lucky ones. Ordered on 2-7. Built on 9-23. Got loaded on CSX and took about a week to reach Portland. Contacted the dealer last Friday to touch base. Got the call this morning that it had arrived. They still need to do PDI and I'm out of town tomorrow anyway, so I'll pick it up Thursday afternoon.
I really feel for all of you still waiting and I fully expected that I would be in the same boat. I am super excited that mine made it!!
Congrats! Same build date but mine arrived in Richmond CA on Thursday and was unloaded from the rail car on Sunday. Now it sits waiting for it to be picked. I’m still hoping delivery happens this week. Ford estimated btwn 10/10 - 10/16. My salesman only tells me things I already know.
 
Congratulations looks amazing. I'm fine with the 7-8 month wait. What gets me is your in production for 3 weeks. Get a built shipped in tracker just to find out its on 2 holds with no eta. So in my tracker it currently states built and shipped but this is not the case in reality.
 
Congratulations looks amazing. I'm fine with the 7-8 month wait. What gets me is your in production for 3 weeks. Get a built shipped in tracker just to find out its on 2 holds with no eta. So in my tracker it currently states built and shipped but this is not the case in reality.
It looks like a lot say built and shipped but not true.
 
Hopefully you’ll have it soon. I ordered mine 8/24/2021 and picked it up at the end of July 2022. In the last 7 years I’ve had 2 2015’s, 1 2016 , 2 2017’s LTZ Chevy 2500’s. Then I bought a 2018 Denali 2500. I then swapped to Ford when GM went on strike at the end of 2019. It was the best move I’ve made. I was very surprised by the 2019 F350 Platinum. Then I tried to go back to GM buying a 2021 AT4 which I didn’t like. It really felt cheap on the interiorr but did like the engine and transmission. The performances were great along with its technology but it wasn’t enough for me to keep it. I then ordered the 2022 F350 Platinum. I will tell you it’s well with the wait! The big screen is awesome and it drives and rides like my 2019 which was superior to the GM IMO. I’d say be patient but I know how I was not long ago and I know it’s not what you’d want to hear. I’ll tell to be excited and keep losing the sleep like I did! 😂😂😁😁😁

It’s well with it so enjoy the heck out of it when it gets here!
Thank you for the information. Great reply. Going from a 2008 gmc 2500 that I have customized since I bought it new in 2008 I’m nervous. My truck has a custom sound system, 6 inch lift, road armor bumper, custom trans, turbo, injectors etc. about 800 hp. Crazy fast. But it’s a 2008. Paint has clear coat starting to peal and it rides like a turnip wagon. Can’t keep a steering box in it. I have put in 4 or 5 since I’ve had it. Big wheels are hard on GM front ends. I hate the independent front suspension. Yeah I need to be patient I know. I have been pretty patient with all the delays up to this point lol. Definitely will have more sleepless nights ahead. Dang truck had a grown man tossing and turning all night last night. 😂😂😂😂
 
It looks like a lot say built and shipped but not true.
That is sad on ford's part. They should not take a order have people wait 6 8 10 months or more then show built and shipped when they still have not even completed the vehicle. Fyi sawgrass ford has a loaded f350 srw lariat tremor bap in stock customer didn't take delivery. 87k msrp 92k is what they are asking.
 
No, Granger is the way to go with ESP even over Flood.
I would still compare your “dealer cost” vs Granger deal and wouldn’t be surprised if Granger comes in lower.
Granger is $50 over dealer cost, Flood is $100 over... so yeah, you save $50 with Granger...

All dealers' cost for PremiumCare 8yr/125k with $100 deductible is $3230... I will see if my dealer's offer is truly $3231... the good thing about my dealer is that they said they will waive the deductible if I get warranty work done there...
 
I think they lied about my built date. Said I was built on 9/26. Went into production on 9/9. What is weird is my window sticker link quit working from the ford tracker. This happened after my in production date and after my modules populated. I then got the email about production delays etc. The link still doesn’t work and I did get an email yesterday pushing my delivery date from 10/14-10/20 to 11/14-11/20. My theory is that my link quit working when I went to chip hold and I’m still in it despite being built on tracker.
 
I will see if my dealer's offer is truly $3231.
Exactly! Thats where i was going, they can tell you anything about selling you at cost but then showing you their cost as something else completely.
 
I think they lied about my built date. Said I was built on 9/26. Went into production on 9/9. What is weird is my window sticker link quit working from the ford tracker. This happened after my in production date and after my modules populated. I then got the email about production delays etc. The link still doesn’t work and I did get an email yesterday pushing my delivery date from 10/14-10/20 to 11/14-11/20. My theory is that my link quit working when I went to chip hold and I’m still in it despite being built on tracker.
I agree, something funky is going on. Was in production 9/13. Window sticker disappeared on the tracker 9/21. Got my "built" email on 9/30. Still no window sticker available. I talked to a Ford rep two days ago. says my truck is scheduled to ship 10/15-10/21. Since you got a shipping delay email, that isn't giving me much confidence mine will ship when they said. Who knows at this point? They really need to develop a better communication system for their customers who special order vehicles....
 
Will finally, after 322 days it finally got built!👍

Now no chip holds & shipping it is a whole other story! 🤪🤪
 

Attachments

  • 00568543-7F06-4C38-85C0-E7370C88FFA4.webp
    00568543-7F06-4C38-85C0-E7370C88FFA4.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 55
I think they lied about my built date. Said I was built on 9/26. Went into production on 9/9. What is weird is my window sticker link quit working from the ford tracker. This happened after my in production date and after my modules populated. I then got the email about production delays etc. The link still doesn’t work and I did get an email yesterday pushing my delivery date from 10/14-10/20 to 11/14-11/20. My theory is that my link quit working when I went to chip hold and I’m still in it despite being built on tracker.
Mines as well!! Star white F250 lariat sports pack tremor 6.7L. Ordered 3-1 several delays. Was 10/14-10/20 until yesterday's email says 11/14-11/20. Was built 9/28. The wait is grueling!! There's nothing better on the market though. Come on Ford!
 
Back
Top Bottom