FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Correct. I waited a week after it was “shipped” because I’ve read enough of the delays. Once I got that I entered the tracking number in my speed dial and called numerous times a day to hear it make its way westward to California. 😂
What rail company did they use for yours?
 
Mine says Norfolk Southern Corp
 
Did yours ship mike? Ours were the same timeline exactly but they told me today my delivery date is now November 14.
It showed shipped Oct 5 but I don’t know if the delivery date is going to hold. I go on vacation Nov 5, great opportunity to pick it up.
 

Attachments

  • 15FAECFB-0E5E-4E26-86A8-0EE3ED208037.webp
    15FAECFB-0E5E-4E26-86A8-0EE3ED208037.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
How did you guys get that info? I'm trying to figure out where mine is at! Dealer is no help they said they can't track it i dont get it

Ask your dealer to give you a copy of the latest Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR).
 
FE275A48-FD39-4B37-A01A-483129FA05FF.webp

Got this this morning. I’m only 3-4 hours from plant. Dealer says it still shows awaiting shipment on his end. So maybe it comes Monday or Tuesday. I am not getting the error when I try to activate vehicle on Ford pass. It now says wait till you take delivery lol.
 
Finally off micro chip hold, received the Built email early this morning. Timeline below

12/28/21 : Order Confirmed : 2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP, Loaded
08/04/22 : Scheduled for Production email with VIN, scheduling week of 09/05
08/29/22 : WS visible, Batch 7978, 44/312
09/08/22 : BCE Modules populated
10/06/22 : Built date per the online tracker, email received on 10/08/22. Estimated delivery Oct 18-24 via rail to North Texas.

Hoping others received similar good news.


Gig’Em
 
Just ended my chat with Ford chat rep. They said my truck shows last known location Gateway Yard, in IL, no railcar # as of yet they said. Anybody else at this rail yard know how long before they get the truck on railcar or before you can get a railcar #... my eta shows Oct 17- Oct 23 to Southern California.
 
The people at my dealership are a bunch of Morons nobody knows anything or don't know how to or maybe they just don't want to do anything! This forum, Customer Service and the online chat reps have been more helpful than the lazy bastards at my dealership...
 
The people at mydealership are a bunch of Morons nobody knows anything or don't know how to or maybe they just don't want to do anything! This forum, Customer Service and the online chat reps have been more helpful than the lazy bastards at my dealership...
Ask your dealer to give you a copy of the latest Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR).
The people at my dealership are a bunch of Morons nobody knows anything or don't know how to or maybe they just don't want to do anything! This forum, Customer Service and the online chat reps have been more helpful than the lazy bastards at my dealership...
 
Just ended my chat with Ford chat rep. They said my truck shows last known location Gateway Yard, in IL, no railcar # as of yet they said. Anybody else at this rail yard know how long before they get the truck on railcar or before you can get a railcar #... my eta shows Oct 17- Oct 23 to Southern California.
MIne came to San Diego through same rail yard - showed it was coming via Convoy from plant - but went to the Gateway Yard in IL by rail first - then sat there for 3 weeks waiting for a truck - then came to San Diego nonstop - so from Factory to rail to San Diego was 5 weeks. My delivery dates were November 24-30 - truck came December 6th.

So hopefully your dates as shown will hold as trucks are more available now than a year ago!

It is close!!!!!
 
MIne came to San Diego through same rail yard - showed it was coming via Convoy from plant - but went to the Gateway Yard in IL by rail first - then sat there for 3 weeks waiting for a truck - then came to San Diego nonstop - so from Factory to rail to San Diego was 5 weeks. My delivery dates were November 24-30 - truck came December 6th.

So hopefully your dates as shown will hold as trucks are more available now than a year ago!

It is close!!!!!
I sure hope so! thanks alot brother🤙
 
View attachment 62220
Got this this morning. I’m only 3-4 hours from plant. Dealer says it still shows awaiting shipment on his end. So maybe it comes Monday or Tuesday. I am not getting the error when I try to activate vehicle on Ford pass. It now says wait till you take delivery lol.
Anyone know how realistic these expected delivery dates are
 
Anyone know how realistic these expected delivery dates are
Unfortunately they afford themselves a lot of license with these dates. My ETA was 10/7-13 until it sat at the E. St. Louis railyard so many days that they simply changed it to 10/16-22.
 
Unfortunately they afford themselves a lot of license with these dates. My ETA was 10/7-13 until it sat at the E. St. Louis railyard so many days that they simply changed it to 10/16-22.
Where are you on shipping?
 
Where are you at on shipping?
I just called CSX and the railcar left Independence, MO (Kansas City) today at 2pm on its way down to OKC. It was at the IL railyard talked about earlier in this thread many times for a week.

I thought I would need to call Union Pacific since they took over in IL but I guess CSX still gives out the info.
 
I just called CSX and the railcar left Independence, MO (Kansas City) today at 2pm on its way down to OKC. It was at the IL railyard talked about earlier in this thread many times for a week.

I thought I would need to call Union Pacific since they took over in IL but I guess CSX still gives out the info.
Mine is shipping on Norfolk Southern, it only says Ramp 8p Shelbyville KY since 10/6. I don't know if it's moving and will update at the next stop.
 
Back
Top Bottom