FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got email from Ford yesterday on a truck I ordered on July 6, 2021 - I got a similar email from them in August 2022.

Thank God I ordered a second one on July 30th 2021 from a dealer who offered me X-Plan pricing which was delivered December 6, 2021. Man I would be going crazy if I was waiting on the first one I ordered! Dealer will be happy if I don't take it for my son, if they ever get it!

From: Ford Motor Company <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 1:11 PM
To: J.xxxxx.com
Subject: Another update on your Ford order



Another update on your Ford order
[RIGHT][URL='https://t.s.email-ford.com/r/?id=h6d05fd93,77725c9e,7bf11f38&e=cDE9JTQwRHhoSUFHJTJGcm5MRU5KYjlZbGJnRlNZNU0wRDF5TXFnRDk5M2tBd3ZSQVNNJTNE&s=iGnh2WkyPyJBKOKCH2ykdedAplCmZ8Y4s7YhZVONiwM']View Online[/URL][/RIGHT]
​

​
Thank you again for your Super Duty F-350 Lariat order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.
We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
​

​
[CENTER]
[URL='https://t.s.email-ford.com/r/?id=h6d05fd93,77725c9e,7bf11f43&e=cDE9d3d3LmZvcmQuY29tL2hlbHAvcHJpdmFjeS8_ZW1haWxpZD1DWF9HT1RERl9GaWxsZXJfT3JkQ29uZl9TY2hkX0ZVUDJfQ3JlYXRpdmU1RQ&s=BgQFxy9jPrtGc7XsNscBPhz74IVALHypGUyLrmMGh0U']Privacy Policy[/URL] | [URL='https://t.s.email-ford.com/r/?id=h6d05fd93,77725c9e,7bf11f44&e=cDE9d3d3LmZvcmQuY29tL2hlbHAvcHJpdmFjeS8_ZW1haWxpZD1DWF9HT1RERl9GaWxsZXJfT3JkQ29uZl9TY2hkX0ZVUDJfQ3JlYXRpdmU1RQ&s=0B-x0UFwKl6SxdyMNCBTaB0U6isaJu0nSjEc37IVL2U']CA Privacy Rights[/URL]​
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
© 2022 Ford Motor Company. All Rights Reserved.
​

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][RIGHT]Follow Ford​
[/RIGHT]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/CENTER]
 
Batch 8303 25/559 started production week of the 19th September. Still haven’t seen any movement since, so I’m assuming it’s on chip hold. Anyone else in the same batch?
 
The tracker just changed to shipped.
 

Attachments

  • 4C0FF739-85A2-4C36-BA92-71E80FBAB021.webp
    4C0FF739-85A2-4C36-BA92-71E80FBAB021.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 65
I have assumed picking up a retail order by 1/3/2023 from the dealer it couunts. That's the date on my generated certificate and I can generate a few annually it looks like so if my truck arrives after 1/3/23 I'll just generate another certificate. If they don't honor it I'm out $40 I suppose but I believe it works.

Fingers crossed since I generated this alternative PCO that maybe I get a different one worth more. :p Doubtful but never know.
Definitely worth a $40 gamble :).
 
Well, I'm gonna be "that guy" now. VVR shows truck is FINALLY at ramp 1K after 192 days of waiting for it to get there. To the ones that have shipped from that ramp, what's the wait time? Shipping to Tx. Just listed my 21 Tremor for sale, so I don't want to be another 192 days waiting for it to leave the ramp and be without a truck.
 
I spoke with Ford this morning, the truck is at a junction point in Illinois, or it's in Junction Point, IL. Does anyone know this place? She had no rail car number or convoy info. The expected arrival at the dealer is 10/21/22.
Waiting for you to get that truck before we have a ventura county meet up…👍
 
Well, I'm gonna be "that guy" now. VVR shows truck is FINALLY at ramp 1K after 192 days of waiting for it to get there. To the ones that have shipped from that ramp, what's the wait time? Shipping to Tx. Just listed my 21 Tremor for sale, so I don't want to be another 192 days waiting for it to leave the ramp and be without a truck.
I was there from Sep 2 until today.
 
I was there from Sep 2 until today
Well, I'm gonna be "that guy" now. VVR shows truck is FINALLY at ramp 1K after 192 days of waiting for it to get there. To the ones that have shipped from that ramp, what's the wait time? Shipping to Tx. Just listed my 21 Tremor for sale, so I don't want to be another 192 days waiting for it to leave the ramp and be without a truck.
I was at ramp 1K today and it seems mine is on the train rolling to Cincy. Good luck!
 
Well, I'm gonna be "that guy" now. VVR shows truck is FINALLY at ramp 1K after 192 days of waiting for it to get there. To the ones that have shipped from that ramp, what's the wait time? Shipping to Tx. Just listed my 21 Tremor for sale, so I don't want to be another 192 days waiting for it to leave the ramp and be without a truck.
I would not sell your truck, if you need it, until our new truck shows up. Learned that lesson the hard way!
 
I would not sell your truck, if you need it, until our new truck shows up. Learned that lesson the hard way!
Already been there myself. Traded my last one in on the new one coming in...back in Dec of 21. Went without until June of this year and then bought the Tremor. All the trips, projects etc are done now,so, push come to shove...I could go another month or so without. I won't like it, but went 6 months without already.
 
I’ve been without mine for 11 months, made the mistake of selling right away.
 
I’ve been without mine for 11 months, made the mistake of selling right away.
Damn! My wife would have divorced me if she had to listen to me complain for 11 months. 6 months was bad enough for her. She's the one that said find something that's as close to what you ordered that you can live with until the one you ordered shows up...if it ever will! The boss lady spoke, I just followed orders.
 
Well, I'm gonna be "that guy" now. VVR shows truck is FINALLY at ramp 1K after 192 days of waiting for it to get there. To the ones that have shipped from that ramp, what's the wait time? Shipping to Tx. Just listed my 21 Tremor for sale, so I don't want to be another 192 days waiting for it to leave the ramp and be without a truck.
I was there from Sept 17 til Oct 1…
 
Must be chapter dependent, my membership fee was $20 for one year, but I donated 20 as well. Still waiting on email confirmation….maybe? Lol
 
Back
Top Bottom