FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Watch out quality control no longer exists at ford plants.
That so far is spray in bed to correct bed.
New headlight original was stripped from the factory. Touch up paint for scratch terrible looking and now truck has to have entire roof stripped and re painted. All in all I should have kept my previous truck. Edit these are just the bad ones many more minor problems I could have accepted like scratch door panels etc...

Last edited:
That so far is spray in bed to correct bed.
New headlight original was stripped from the factory. Touch up paint for scratch terrible looking and now truck has to have entire roof stripped and re painted. All in all I should have kept my previous truck. Edit these are just the bad ones many more minor problems I could have accepted like scratch door panels etc...
Damn that’s pretty bad

Jumping on the frustrated Ford customer bandwagon.... As with many of you, this is my first Ford and communication/transparency leaves a lot to be desired. Wake up Ford, you’re not going to have a long-term customer if this continues.

12/28/21 : Order Confirmed : 2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP
08/29/22 : WS visible, Batch 7978, 44/312
09/08/22 : BCE Modules populated, however Micro Chip Hold
10/06/22 : “Built” date per the online Ford tracker
Delivery Estimate #1 : Oct 12-18
Delivery Estimate #2 : Oct 18-24
Delivery Estimate #3 : Oct 24-30
Delivery Estimate #4 : Nov 28-Dec 04
As my truck is still “awaiting shipment”, I fully expect I’ll be bumped again

For all of us who ordered a 2022 and receive it in 2023, there should be a delayed delivery credit PCO….

Big Jon - I think of your truck and shake my head every time I check my truck’s status and read the following quote from the Ford Tracking website

Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week.”
Shipping is an absolute joke, but sadly it's on us! I'm at 242 days now with no end to the misery. I either wait it out, or walk. That's my dilemma in 8 days. My self imposed limit. 250 days waiting for shipping is absurd and bad business. Customer satisfaction is not a priority with Ford or it's shipper. I don't wish this on anyone. They got me by the balls. Wait it out and maybe see it soon,maybe see it next year,maybe not at all, or lose 12k right off the bat and buy something off the lot. I'll never do this again!

I can just about guarantee yours will show before mine, they always do. Mines an anomaly, but it does seem to be more and more of an occurrence than not. Makes me livid to see my dealer having stock units now arriving, but mine hasn't left KTP yet.

Anyone had any luck with tracking "Convoy"?

Third delivery week change for me, now its 12/13- 12/19... that puts me past a year wait. Ford is awful, glad they made the 2023 frigging ugly so I wont be tempted to buy another Ford truck.
After seeing how ugly the 2023 is, I’m glad I have a 2022. I get lots of compliments on what a beautiful truck it is. I hope you get the truck you ordered and not a 2023

Add me to the shipping shit show.
Ford only cares about the sales, not making the customer happy.

1669217509702.png

Would you look at that, just got the email that is has been shipped. :ROFLMAO: Guess Ford doesn't like to be called out on public forums.

View attachment 104995
Guess that's why I CAN'T get mine shipped. I've been less than nice to Ford in the public domain about the shipping delays. Congrats on the soon to be delivered truck.

Guess that's why I CAN'T get mine shipped. I've been less than nice to Ford in the public domain about the shipping delays. Congrats on the soon to be delivered truck.
Thank you @Big Jon. Hope yours gets moving soon. It's rough being at the mercy of Ford.

Would you look at that, just got the email that is has been shipped. :ROFLMAO: Guess Ford doesn't like to be called out on public forums.

View attachment 104995
Mine was built 9/27 and I got an email yesterday that delivery was pushed to 12/14

485+ DAYS WAITING AND STILL COUNTING - Am I now the record holder for longest wait? What an amazing title to have......THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS!

7/24/2021 Order - THATS RIGHT - JULY OF 2021 ORDER DATE - Went an entire year with nothing and was priority 10 the entire time
8/16/22: Scheduled for production week of September 12
9/13/22: Production Date moved changed to week of September 19
9/29/22: Built (10/23-10/29delivery) no holds communicated with me ready to ship
11/1/22: Estimated arrival changed from 10/23 - 10/29 to now expecting 11/11 - 11/17
11/22/22: Estimated arrival Change AGAIN - Now expecting 12/17 - 12/23/22

I am obviously at the end of my rope; how can Ford not implement an expedited shipping process for specific orders such as mine that have taken so long? I have even emailed one of the ford reps who took 4 months to give me a reply, then once the truck was scheduled for production, they went silent and have yet to respond. My dealer says, "the system on their end has not been updated since 9/30/22 but he shows it hasn't left the plant yet".

does anyone have any other point of contact for Ford that can help?

2022 f350 6.7 Lariat- Atlas Blue - 5th wheel prep, ultimate package, UTT, Black appearance package, rain sense wipers, upfitter switch.

Well let me try what Idly2683 did....Add me to the shipping shit show.
Ford only cares about the sales, not making the customer happy..

Worth a shot lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-151317_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-151317_Chrome.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 21
Well, at least I’m finally in production as of today. I can’t wait for my 2022 to arrive on a truckload of 2023s. Lol.

This thread is even more miserable now than it was a year ago. When was the last time someone shared a happy delivery moment?

Ironically, the 22s production is probably the longest production run in Ford Superduty history, what is it now, 18 months to date?

No one talks about that, yet everyone counts the # days they have been waiting.

Happy Thanksgiving ya all!

22 F450 Platinum built last Friday. Shipped to TN today. Ordered 1/18

Ordered F250 Feb 2022. Built 28 Sep 2022. Delivery delayed twice first delivery date 10-18 October, second delivery date 14-20 November now the delivery date is 15-19 December. My truck will have been sitting on ramp 1K at the Kentucky plant for over two months by the time it ships. No way to run a company that’s for sure.

Back