FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Wonder how long till they start dedicating a train to the speedway? Seems like a simple fix to the shipping problem, but I realize I’m looking at this with a very narrow view.
We'll see in the coming days since production on the 22's end tomorrow. They will no longer roll off the line and into a rail car. Ending production can only help the backlog of shipping completed vehicles.
 
We'll see in the coming days since production on the 22's end tomorrow. They will no longer roll off the line and into a rail car. Ending production can only help the backlog of shipping completed vehicles.
Here’s to hoping, ready to drive a truck again. Lol
 
My projected delivery was 12/12-12/19. Rail dropped off truck at rail yard in Colorado 12/9. Foolishly I thought I might get it before Christmas. It’s still sitting in the tailgate, just want to drive down pick it up myself ugh so much for a Christmas miracle ha
The one in commerce city? Mine got dropped there the 2nd and was dealer prepped on the 11th.
 
I really don’t understand all this. Everybody has a different scenario. Mine finally showed up to Granger yesterday.

2/16/22- order confirmed
12/3/22-scheduled for production
12/5/22-Built
12/8/22-shipped with 12/20-12/26 eta
12/21/22- arrived at dealership
 
I really don’t understand all this. Everybody has a different scenario. Mine finally showed up to Granger yesterday.

2/16/22- order confirmed
12/3/22-scheduled for production
12/5/22-Built
12/8/22-shipped with 12/20-12/26 eta
12/21/22- arrived at dealership
Congrats, always bring joy to know another finally gets their order delivered. I’m pretty impressed with granger. I suspect the issue is anyone who goes “offsite” for a chip hold are the ones delayed. Ford wants to keep the main line clear so they have a place to store assemble line complete trucks. So the trains are biased that way. When offsite, they squeeze you in when room permits.
 
The one in commerce city? Mine got dropped there the 2nd and was dealer prepped on the 11th.
Yup the very same one. I’m held up by transport up to Wyoming and weather hasn’t helped with all the roads closed
 
Mine had to go up to Greeley so similar. But I was ahead of this storm. Good luck, soon!
Oh mines been there for 2 weeks before the storm! Oh well I’ve waited since Feb 6 so what’s a little more
 
I received some deep insider information minutes ago from someone at KTP. All trucks will be completed and shipped/ removed from the books before Jan 1. This means all the Speedway trucks will get their final part(s) and be shipped...or at minimum be on the way to be shipped. They end production later today and start finishing awaiting trucks tomorrow. Another thing, ramp K1 is not a ramp at the railyard, it's essentially an offsite storage lot to be pulled from when rail car space allows. I suspect they will start shipping from that ramp and other ramps by the train loads very soon! Also, I'm sadly not the only 9 month delay in shipping, there are currently over 300 in that same status awaiting shipping. Those possibly may take priority depending on how buried they are in the sea of trucks. So it sounds like they are making an end of the year push to get them out and shipped. Good luck to anyone waiting to be shipped. If you didn't get a vin and scheduled already, enjoy your 2023 model.
 
I received some deep insider information minutes ago from someone at KTP. All trucks will be completed and shipped/ removed from the books before Jan 1. This means all the Speedway trucks will get their final part(s) and be shipped...or at minimum be on the way to be shipped. They end production later today and start finishing awaiting trucks tomorrow. Another thing, ramp K1 is not a ramp at the railyard, it's essentially an offsite storage lot to be pulled from when rail car space allows. I suspect they will start shipping from that ramp and other ramps by the train loads very soon! Also, I'm sadly not the only 9 month delay in shipping, there are currently over 300 in that same status awaiting shipping. Those possibly may take priority depending on how buried they are in the sea of trucks. So it sounds like they are making an end of the year push to get them out and shipped. Good luck to anyone waiting to be shipped. If you didn't get a vin and scheduled already, enjoy your 2023 model.
Thank you for this information. I had a feeling it was something similar to this with K1 being storage only. I still wonder if some at K1 are missing a part and marked built. When I got the 1 week push to 12/21-12/27 I figured something was trying to happen before years end.
 
I received some deep insider information minutes ago from someone at KTP. All trucks will be completed and shipped/ removed from the books before Jan 1. This means all the Speedway trucks will get their final part(s) and be shipped...or at minimum be on the way to be shipped. They end production later today and start finishing awaiting trucks tomorrow. Another thing, ramp K1 is not a ramp at the railyard, it's essentially an offsite storage lot to be pulled from when rail car space allows. I suspect they will start shipping from that ramp and other ramps by the train loads very soon! Also, I'm sadly not the only 9 month delay in shipping, there are currently over 300 in that same status awaiting shipping. Those possibly may take priority depending on how buried they are in the sea of trucks. So it sounds like they are making an end of the year push to get them out and shipped. Good luck to anyone waiting to be shipped. If you didn't get a vin and scheduled already, enjoy your 2023 model.
Thank you for the info, exciting news
 
Hope all of you see your trucks very soon. I know agony really sucks! I’m looking forward to seeing this thread light up with deliveries being made along with many pics!

Merry Christmas to all!
 
I've received so many 1 week bumps it's comical. Sprinkle in a month here, 2 weeks there...and it'll add up to the 9 months I've been waiting for a completed vehicle to ship. Not one person I've talked to at Ford,or even KTP can make it happen. 12/30 will be 1 yr since order, 9 months to the day waiting for shipping. Don't rely on the 1 week bumps to gain any information. I've had 4 back to back in a months time. In my delivery week right now and according to vinview it's still in KTP per dealer and Ford CS. May you have better luck than I do, because mines shitty! Currently looking to buy something comparable since I'm done waiting.
Man, no one has waited longer than you for shipping and Ford still does not care enough to make it happen. Its a darn shame. I really dont think they even know at this point where it is. Im at 510 days since ordering and have been getting bumped since first week in October and CS said I would have it this week, unless Santa is dropping it off Sunday, and dont think that will be happening, then missing another shipping date. Here I come 2023 new shipping dates. Hope it makes it before the 2024 come out!
 
Man, no one has waited longer than you for shipping and Ford still does not care enough to make it happen. Its a darn shame. I really dont think they even know at this point where it is. Im at 510 days since ordering and have been getting bumped since first week in October and CS said I would have it this week, unless Santa is dropping it off Sunday, and dont think that will be happening, then missing another shipping date. Here I come 2023 new shipping dates. Hope it makes it before the 2024 come out!
I found out today from a VERY reliable insider that I'm not the only one waiting for 9 months. I have an additional 300ish friends keeping the truck company while waiting. She also said that they must complete ALL of the trucks awaiting parts and get them shipped,or ready to ship by years end. Didn't specify as to why, but I assume it's an accounting/tax/or needing physical room for the new model year reason/issue. I feel they learned their lesson on parts,delays etc this past year. Something they don't want to repeat again in 2023. It can only help now that production is over for the 2022 model and now they have room to ship all the other completed trucks. I look for yours to ship sooner than mine honestly. Mine and 300 others are the anomaly. I can only hope for some sort of compensation if it ever arrives, and/or I choose to take delivery of it when it does. All depends on the if Ford holds true to their statements and emails.
I do know my new dates now before CS does and the dealer. Surprisingly, they're not that far out.
 
I found out today from a VERY reliable insider that I'm not the only one waiting for 9 months. I have an additional 300ish friends keeping the truck company while waiting. She also said that they must complete ALL of the trucks awaiting parts and get them shipped,or ready to ship by years end. Didn't specify as to why, but I assume it's an accounting/tax/or needing physical room for the new model year reason/issue. I feel they learned their lesson on parts,delays etc this past year. Something they don't want to repeat again in 2023. It can only help now that production is over for the 2022 model and now they have room to ship all the other completed trucks. I look for yours to ship sooner than mine honestly. Mine and 300 others are the anomaly. I can only hope for some sort of compensation if it ever arrives, and/or I choose to take delivery of it when it does. All depends on the if Ford holds true to their statements and emails.
I do know my new dates now before CS does and the dealer. Surprisingly, they're not that far out.
Im thinking they'll just slap them together however just to walk them out the door to avoid inventory taxes....I hope I'm wrong but if that's the plan these might have more fit finish issues than the rest.
 
I found out today from a VERY reliable insider that I'm not the only one waiting for 9 months. I have an additional 300ish friends keeping the truck company while waiting. She also said that they must complete ALL of the trucks awaiting parts and get them shipped,or ready to ship by years end. Didn't specify as to why, but I assume it's an accounting/tax/or needing physical room for the new model year reason/issue. I feel they learned their lesson on parts,delays etc this past year. Something they don't want to repeat again in 2023. It can only help now that production is over for the 2022 model and now they have room to ship all the other completed trucks. I look for yours to ship sooner than mine honestly. Mine and 300 others are the anomaly. I can only hope for some sort of compensation if it ever arrives, and/or I choose to take delivery of it when it does. All depends on the if Ford holds true to their statements and emails.
I do know my new dates now before CS does and the dealer. Surprisingly, they're not that far out.
Well Big Jon, if you do decide to wait for it now that you know its coming soon I would not have them wash it when it comes in. After sitting out for months outside and everything when I pick it up I would take it right to a detailer who would wash it right. The dealers will not do it right and just scratch it all up with the dirt thats on it. Just my 2 cents. I have a place already set up to wash mine and the dealer has instructions not to wash just prep and check for damage. Just think what yours will look like sitting out for 6 months?
 
Typically how long does inspection / dealer prep take?
Depends on how busy the dealership is. Granger said about 2 weeks which I hope is sooner. First tremor took 2-3 days. I have that stackable rebate Ford sent out that expires on January 3rd. I’m hoping to get it this Friday or Monday. Granger has had my truck since Wednesday 12/21 so far and the weather has been shitty.
 
Depends on how busy the dealership is. Granger said about 2 weeks which I hope is sooner. First tremor took 2-3 days. I have that stackable rebate Ford sent out that expires on January 3rd. I’m hoping to get it this Friday or Monday. Granger has had my truck since Wednesday 12/21 so far and the weather has been shitty.
Did you reach out and get all the paperwork done? They should be able to do it all prior to you picking it up.
 
Back
Top Bottom