FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Great to see a number of folks receiving Built emails the last two days, hopefully they’ll soon make progress clearing out the KY Speedway. Sharing my trucks progress below

12/28/21 : Order Confirmed : 2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP, Loaded
08/04/22 : Scheduled for Production email with VIN, scheduled production was week of 09/05
08/29/22 : Ford Tracker Updated to “In Production”, the tracker date was subsequently changed from 08/29/22 to 09/08/22
08/29/22 : WS visible, Batch 7978, 44/312, RAIL shipping to TX
09/08/22 : BCE Modules populated
09/19/22 : Called Ford Marketing, they said I’m Built on Ramp ZQ awaiting shipment, with an estimated delivery date of Oct 1, this was not correct
09/23/22 : Spoke to my dealer and they confirmed I’m on a “Micro Chip At Plant On Hold”
09/30/22 : Called Ford Marketing, they said I’m on a micro chip hold, truck located on Ramp 1K . Estimated dealer delivery date of Oct 12-18

Looking at the recent drone videos over the Kentucky Speedway, it looks like every Super Duty trim level is impacted by the parts shortages aka “microchip hold”. A lot of fleet vehicles are parked in addition to our retail trucks.

Anybody know where Ramp ZQ or 1K is located? Curious if these are the various lots our trucks are being parked until completed?


Gig’Em
 
Congrats to everyone that has been built! I'm curious do yall have the multi contour seats? I remember reading something that states they are going to start putting the seats back in vehicles!
 
Great to see a number of folks receiving Built emails the last two days, hopefully they’ll soon make progress clearing out the KY Speedway. Sharing my trucks progress below

12/28/21 : Order Confirmed : 2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP, Loaded
08/04/22 : Scheduled for Production email with VIN, scheduled production was week of 09/05
08/29/22 : Ford Tracker Updated to “In Production”, the tracker date was subsequently changed from 08/29/22 to 09/08/22
08/29/22 : WS visible, Batch 7978, 44/312, RAIL shipping to TX
09/08/22 : BCE Modules populated
09/19/22 : Called Ford Marketing, they said I’m Built on Ramp ZQ awaiting shipment, with an estimated delivery date of Oct 1, this was not correct
09/23/22 : Spoke to my dealer and they confirmed I’m on a “Micro Chip At Plant On Hold”
09/30/22 : Called Ford Marketing, they said I’m on a micro chip hold, truck located on Ramp 1K . Estimated dealer delivery date of Oct 12-18

Looking at the recent drone videos over the Kentucky Speedway, it looks like every Super Duty trim level is impacted by the parts shortages aka “microchip hold”. A lot of fleet vehicles are parked in addition to our retail trucks.

Anybody know where Ramp ZQ or 1K is located? Curious if these are the various lots our trucks are being parked until completed?


Gig’E

Great to see a number of folks receiving Built emails the last two days, hopefully they’ll soon make progress clearing out the KY Speedway. Sharing my trucks progress below

12/28/21 : Order Confirmed : 2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP, Loaded
08/04/22 : Scheduled for Production email with VIN, scheduled production was week of 09/05
08/29/22 : Ford Tracker Updated to “In Production”, the tracker date was subsequently changed from 08/29/22 to 09/08/22
08/29/22 : WS visible, Batch 7978, 44/312, RAIL shipping to TX
09/08/22 : BCE Modules populated
09/19/22 : Called Ford Marketing, they said I’m Built on Ramp ZQ awaiting shipment, with an estimated delivery date of Oct 1, this was not correct
09/23/22 : Spoke to my dealer and they confirmed I’m on a “Micro Chip At Plant On Hold”
09/30/22 : Called Ford Marketing, they said I’m on a micro chip hold, truck located on Ramp 1K . Estimated dealer delivery date of Oct 12-18

Looking at the recent drone videos over the Kentucky Speedway, it looks like every Super Duty trim level is impacted by the parts shortages aka “microchip hold”. A lot of fleet vehicles are parked in addition to our retail trucks.

Anybody know where Ramp ZQ or 1K is located? Curious if these are the various lots our trucks are being parked until completed?


Gig’Em
How did you get ahold of Ford marketing? Ordered Oct. 17, 2021 and have yet to hear anything. Dealer claims they are in the dark with Ford. .. .. .
 
Congrats to everyone that has been built! I'm curious do yall have the multi contour seats? I remember reading something that states they are going to start putting the seats back in vehicles!
Not sure if mine would have it I don't see anything on my WS talking about it unless it was standard on the lariat ultimate package I doubt I'll have it... I know I didn't order it with MCS
 
How did you get ahold of Ford marketing? Ordered Oct. 17, 2021 and have yet to hear anything. Dealer claims they are in the dark with Ford. .. .. .
Call Ford at 800-392-3673, navigate the IVR to Marketing/Vehicle Status. You'll need to have your Sales Code & Order Number and they'll provide a status. Your dealer should be able to check the VVR and determine what constraints are preventing your truck from being scheduled. Ask the dealer your priority and how many SuperDuty allocations they have this month. With an order date that old you'd better be priority 2 and awaiting scheduling.
 
Call Ford at 800-392-3673, navigate the IVR to Marketing/Vehicle Status. You'll need to have your Sales Code & Order Number and they'll provide a status. Your dealer should be able to check the VVR and determine what constraints are preventing your truck from being scheduled. Ask the dealer your priority and how many SuperDuty allocations they have this month. With an order date that old you'd better be priority 2 and awaiting scheduling.
Yes, I am priority code 2, since July 5th and awaiting scheduling. It was moved up out of 2 and then back to scheduling, priority 2 mid-July. Still no build date. I will call, thanks!
 
Anyone else in Batch 8529.
 
Nothing, hopefully it won’t take a month for the next move. Any on your side?
Got the email today that it shipped with delivery ETA 10/7 - 10/13... microchip holds getting are ridiculous... but at least you know you'll get your truck...
 
Nothing, hopefully it won’t take a month for the next move. Any on your side?
said in production last monday, no modules or updates yet. Amazing how some are in production forever and others are built and shipped in few days
 
Got the email today that it shipped with delivery ETA 10/7 - 10/13... microchip holds getting are ridiculous... but at least you know you'll get your truck...
I got the built email Saturday morning, awaiting shipment now. The ETA is Oct 15-21, but until the dealer calls me I won’t believe it.
 
said in production last monday, no modules or updates yet. Amazing how some are in production forever and others are built and shipped in few days
I was in production for well over a month.
 
I got the built email Saturday morning, awaiting shipment now. The ETA is Oct 15-21, but until the dealer calls me I won’t believe it.
Surprisingly enough, all the dates the Ford chat rep AND what my dealer said, after I got my build email, held true... we're almost at the finish line...
 
I also got my built status on 9/30 but not sure if anyone has said anything about this but I just talked to Ford Marketing and she is saying that the plant sent the truck to the carrier BUT it is still on chip hold?? she claims I got a built status just because the plant sent the truck to await shipping but it still doesn't have a chip. Hope she is wrong,

10/15-10/21 Delivery status
 
Back
Top Bottom