FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Plat ordered 1/5. F350 tremor, 6.7, not a lot else. Crickets.
 
My Plat 7.3 (ordered 30 Jan '22) has been "in production" for 2 weeks. I also have the VIN and window sticker. I expect it is in that parking lot... *sigh*
 
Any platinum orders out there that are getting built asking for my FIL who placed order on 12/18 and has heard crickets in terms of VIN, etc. dealer showed it’s been a 02 order for past 3 months.
Have a plat being built week of nov 25. Least according to the email
 
No vin for my platinum yet. Ordered February 6th.
 
Patty ordered 20Dec, got ford execs involved and scheduled for 7Nov
 
Well well well, I guess I won't be talking that much crap anymore, Ford is making me eat my words, the tracker changed just about an hour ago, showing "built" awaiting shipment, now I just hope it doesn't stay in awaiting shipment for much longer. I wonder if anybody else here had their tracker changed... Mike can you chime in? I wonder of yours changed i know you been on a chip hold longer than I have.
Screenshot_20221001-011649_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20221001-011657_Chrome.webp
 
Well well well, I guess I won't be talking that much crap anymore, Ford is making me eat my words, the tracker changed just about an hour ago, showing "built" awaiting shipment, now I just hope it doesn't stay in awaiting shipment for much longer. I wonder if anybody else here had their tracker changed... Mike can you chime in? I wonder of yours changed i know you been on a chip hold longer than I have.
View attachment 61797View attachment 61798
Well well 😂 same here. BUILT!
 

Attachments

  • 11D8FFE0-C4D5-4A79-AA30-53AA48FA9E61.webp
    11D8FFE0-C4D5-4A79-AA30-53AA48FA9E61.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
What did you do to get ford execs involved say more?
Blasted every email address I could find and cc’d Jim Farley on separate emails. Got a lot of ignores, one stop emailing me, and one who offered to help. Lol.
 
Changed to Built yesterday off of chip hold. Just an update I was placed on chip hold Monday the 26th of September. So mine only took a few days. Again this was for the Build week of Sept 19th.

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 8.21.33 AM.webp
 
Changed to built overnight as well! 9/5 build week. Haven’t been able to see my window-sticker (from fords site, shows up using ordertrack) for about a week now though..that’s a little concerning.
 

Attachments

  • AE967100-CA11-4540-8480-976C2A059AF2.webp
    AE967100-CA11-4540-8480-976C2A059AF2.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Well well well, I guess I won't be talking that much crap anymore, Ford is making me eat my words, the tracker changed just about an hour ago, showing "built" awaiting shipment, now I just hope it doesn't stay in awaiting shipment for much longer. I wonder if anybody else here had their tracker changed... Mike can you chime in? I wonder of yours changed i know you been on a chip hold longer than I have.
View attachment 61797View attachment 61798
Without a doubt getting the built email is the best feeling ever! Hopefully you don’t get delayed in shipping! I was built since 9/6 shipping convoy 3 hours north of KTP just got my 3rd estimated arrival date of 10/14 , hopefully yours ships right away!
 
Maybe with all these truck been finished at the same time they’ll move faster. 🤞
 
Almost 6 months to the day. I thought all tremors had the front view camera, I don’t see one on mine, I guess it’s an option I missed.
Congrats!
 
Anyone know of a more precise way to track through Union Pacific?
I am not aware of any. You can still use the CSX phone tracking though...
 
I agree getting that built email is great. Awaiting shipping once its built is torture. At least you believe a truck may come at some point but how freakin long will it take!
 
I agree getting that built email is great. Awaiting shipping once its built is torture. At least you believe a truck may come at some point but how freakin long will it take!
Yeah that's our next step on this crazy journey Ford is taking us all thru... hopefully they all ship right away 🤞, I think after this experience I might be traumatized for life I don't think I'll ever order a vehicle again!
 
Without a doubt getting the built email is the best feeling ever! Hopefully you don’t get delayed in shipping! I was built since 9/6 shipping convoy 3 hours north of KTP just got my 3rd estimated arrival date of 10/14 , hopefully yours ships right away!
I have noticed on this thread that mostly everybody here has been getting the same eta of 10-14 through like 10-26 or something along those lines 🤔 I wonder if Ford is preparing for the ultimate exodus shipping week where they're planning to ship all 45k trucks they have at Kentucky parking lot 🤯
 
Changed to built overnight as well! 9/5 build week. Haven’t been able to see me window-sticker (from fords site, shows up using ordertrack) for about a week now though..that’s a little concerning.
I have a build date of 08Oct, haven’t got a WS yet, but what is Ordertrack and how do you access it?
 
Back
Top Bottom