A build week of Dec 5th, considering the Xmas holiday, is guaranteed to be delivered in 2023, right?Wow!!!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A build week of Dec 5th, considering the Xmas holiday, is guaranteed to be delivered in 2023, right?Wow!!!![]()
Oh for sure.A build week of Dec 5th, considering the Xmas holiday, is guaranteed to be delivered in 2023, right?
I went with tremor lariat blackout gas with value pack. Nothing crazy that I know of. It does sound like bedliners and a few other features are causing long delays but my dealer hasn’t suggested I nix those options to move things along. Still not a word on status…planning to order a 23 at a different dealer when the order bank opens.What was your exact build? I’m sorry you are still waiting
I had bedliner option with my BOP and when they came out with the option to remove the bedliner I asked my salesman and he said it wouldn’t make a difference. But when I got scheduled it showed that the bedliner was removed. I never authorized it but I’m glad they did it!I went with tremor lariat blackout gas with value pack. Nothing crazy that I know of. It does sound like bedliners and a few other features are causing long delays but my dealer hasn’t suggested I nix those options to move things along. Still not a word on status…planning to order a 23 at a different dealer when the order bank opens.
When did you order? I ordered 2-28-22, confirmed 3-3-22. F350 7.3 4x4 lariat value with BAP, 5th wheel, cameras, etc. so a few of the earlier commodity issues. A few weeks ago I was scheduled for Oct 24 week, have since been bumped twice to Oct 31 and now Nov 7. I told the dealer they could ditch the bedliner if needed, don't know if they did or didn't since I don't have a window sticker yet.I went with tremor lariat blackout gas with value pack. Nothing crazy that I know of. It does sound like bedliners and a few other features are causing long delays but my dealer hasn’t suggested I nix those options to move things along. Still not a word on status…planning to order a 23 at a different dealer when the order bank opens.
Got to be the record!Got my build date. Dec 5th. Only 15 months and 4 days after I ordered.
Anybody still older than mine?
ordered 10/30 havent gotten it yet but it is supposed to be in production next weekWow!!!![]()
Yes definitely a separate option on the Lariat.Almost 6 months to the day. I thought all tremors had the front view camera, I don’t see one on mine, I guess it’s an option I missed.
I got the same, although mine showed in production on tracker and modules had populated. Not sure what this emaiIs means, or the previous emaiI saying the same before it was scheduled to be built.So here is the bullshit email I just got from these a$$holes
View attachment 61746
Well I know my truck is built but on a chipI got the same, although mine showed in production on tracker and modules had populated. Not sure what this emaiIs means, or the previous emaiI saying the same before it was scheduled to be built.
Almost 6 months to the day. I thought all tremors had the front view camera, I don’t see one on mine, I guess it’s an option I missed.
When did you go into production and chip hold?Chip Hold here too - an ETA would be nice.
View attachment 61520
Well, now I can put those BD lights on the bumper and not stress about blocking the cam, that’s not there.Yes definitely a separate option on the Lariat.
A news article that I read said this:
“Ford said late Monday it will end September with between 40,000 and 45,000 large pickups and SUVs that it can't finish because it doesn't have all the parts.”
See my signature..Any platinum orders out there that are getting built asking for my FIL who placed order on 12/18 and has heard crickets in terms of VIN, etc. dealer showed it’s been a 02 order for past 3 months.