FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I just had my delivery date pushed for the 6th time. Truck was built on July 21st and sent to Ramp 8P in Shelbyville, KY. It has been sitting there waiting for a ride for delivery ever since.. That's 66 days for anyone counting.

Very frustrating, but there are others in the same position I am in that have been waiting much longer than me.
 
How can ford be making all of these tech claims for the 2023 superduty right now on YouTube live when they can't even get Chips for the trucks they're building... wouldn't they need microchips to power all that crap they're talking about right now! Ridiculous
 
Ford pass shows this morning that my truck was build yesterday!
Mine still says in production but under tracker for in production it finally showed a date of 9/26 under it. Talked to my salesman and he said delivery of Oct 17-23 but I highly doubt that
 
Mine still says in production but under tracker for in production it finally showed a date of 9/26 under it. Talked to my salesman and he said delivery of Oct 17-23 but I highly doubt that
Yeah same delivery date I have still shows under production called dealer and customer service chip hold they said
 
Anybody who's ever been on chip hold and got built and shipped here? If so how long did it take?
I’ve been on hold since Sep 2 and the ETA got moved to October 12-18 from Sep 19-25.
 
I’ve been on hold since Sep 2 and the ETA got moved to October 12-18 from Sep 19-25.
I have been on chip hold since 9/9. My status updated to built this afternoon with a built date of 9/26. I was in build week of 9/5. Loaded lariat. No sunroof or AS. I do have 5th wheel and spray in and wheel liners plus mud flaps. 2 tone silver /grey.
 
Email these people at the executive office and let them know you still want the mcs.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Woodi,

Sorry for the late response, my truck arrived but I got super busy dealing with all the issues it had including a ton of shipping damage. Not to scare anyone but you can really tell these trucks are rushed down the line, lets just say the worst of the issues was the cab not secure to the frame LOL.

Anyway was hoping if possible you could forward me what you sent to Ford in regards to the MCS delete. Or if you have a draft email, I normally am not one to complain about anything but this whole process has been the furthest thing from satisfactory.

Thanks!
 
I have been on chip hold since 9/9. My status updated to built this afternoon with a built date of 9/26. I was in build week of 9/5. Loaded lariat. No sunroof or AS. I do have 5th wheel and spray in and wheel liners plus mud flaps. 2 tone silver /grey.
I guess this is promising freaking pisses me off we been waiting all these months to hear this bs is pretty upsetting I placed my order back in 12-13-21.... I'm even looking at 3500 Rams right now I don't know how much longer I can wait and I've never owned anything but Ford trucks!
 
How can ford be making all of these tech claims for the 2023 superduty right now on YouTube live when they can't even get Chips for the trucks they're building... wouldn't they need microchips to power all that crap they're talking about right now! Ridiculous

Because with a new model comes new chips. With new chips, come new contracts (for supply) and with new contracts comes new supply chain.

They were likely locked in to certain suppliers and their issues on our trucks.
 
Build week pushed email today to Nov 7. Makes me a little Leary as the cutoff gets closer. By the time I get this delivered it’ll already be a “model year” old in terms of registration so that knocks our tiered ownership taxes down a rung and will save some money each year for a few years, silver lining?
 
can someone explain the batch number and modules populating to me. I'm Batch 008529 1/174
 
can someone explain the batch number and modules populating to me. I'm Batch 008529 1/174
8529 is the bacth number (group of trucks to be built ) . There are 174 trucks to be built in that batch, and you're the first one.

For the modules , during your build week you can go to this website https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt. Input your vin, you will see pcm and bce modules in bold font. When bce populates , that means the truck is built. Adding a pic below , to show that looks like . The pic is with modules populated. Hope this helps . Screenshot_20220928-092520_Samsung Internet.webp
 
8529 is the bacth number (group of trucks to be built ) . There are 174 trucks to be built in that batch, and you're the first one.

For the modules , during your build week you can go to this website https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt. Input your vin, you will see pcm and bce modules in bold font. When bce populates , that means the truck is built. Adding a pic below , to show that looks like . The pic is with modules populated. Hope this helps .View attachment 61607
thank you, nothing yet, I guess it takes a week or so to build, or go through the process. Lol Im in a hurry to get to the next waiting period. reminds me of my Army days, hurry up and wait!
 
Last edited:
Mine still says in production but under tracker for in production it finally showed a date of 9/26 under it. Talked to my salesman and he said delivery of Oct 17-23 but I highly doubt that
I got an email this morning from Ford that they estimate delivery to dealership to be Oct 15-21. We'll see how accurate that ends up being. For seven months this truck has been a figment of my imagination and now its actually existed for three whole days. Its starting to feel real.
 
Got my build date. Dec 5th. Only 15 months and 4 days after I ordered.:rolleyes:

Anybody still older than mine?
 
Last edited:
I just had my delivery date pushed for the 6th time. Truck was built on July 21st and sent to Ramp 8P in Shelbyville, KY. It has been sitting there waiting for a ride for delivery ever since.. That's 66 days for anyone counting.

Very frustrating, but there are others in the same position I am in that have been waiting much longer than me.
Just passed 180 days waiting to ship. Unsure if I'll keep it now, but I won't let the dealer have it either.
 
Back
Top Bottom