So the big question here is…Some video of the 40k Super Duty’s waiting on parts
Did you walk the lots and find your truck??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So the big question here is…Some video of the 40k Super Duty’s waiting on parts
Haha, I wish that was me! Pretty big YouTube channel that makes a ton of money doing cool stuff around his property.So the big question here is…
Did you walk the lots and find your truck??
Modules populated for me as well.Modules populated and ford pass is showing the activation button!!! No changes on the tracker app so hoping I’ll see something today and that it’s not on chip hold.
Just ask your dealer for the Vehicle visibility report.What's this vvr you're talking about how can you look that up? How are you able to see whether you're on a chip hold or not ?
Thanks I will!Just ask your dealer for the Vehicle visibility report.
I have the same batch. (Batch 8308 280/559)Anyone else in batch 8308 (323/559)? Curious if anyone else has seen any movement yet in that batch. No updates to my WS yet which became available 9/15/22. Maybe I'm just too antsy at this point.
No WS, but I have a build date of 07Oct. Not sure how I feel about a Friday buildAnyone with a build week of next week get a window sticker yet?
I’m 8308 29/559 and sat with a ws for a little then this morning checked and the modules populated but no change on tracker. The activate button for Ford pass did show up too.Anyone else in batch 8308 (323/559)? Curious if anyone else has seen any movement yet in that batch. No updates to my WS yet which became available 9/15/22. Maybe I'm just too antsy at this point.
I am 312/559. My BCE modules populated this morning, but still showing "in Production" for 10 days now.Anyone else in batch 8308 (323/559)? Curious if anyone else has seen any movement yet in that batch. No updates to my WS yet which became available 9/15/22. Maybe I'm just too antsy at this point.
Where do I look to see if my modules have populated? Would it show on the WS?I am 312/559. My BCE modules populated this morning, but still showing "in Production" for 10 days now.
Go here: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuiltWhere do I look to see if my modules have populated? Would it show on the WS?
Link below...Where do I look to see if my modules have populated? Would it show on the WS?
I got an email from ford saying to expect it at the dealership from 17th~23rd of October. I’ve tried to find out about tracking as it is in transit and have got nothing.Is there a way to track your shipping date info without calling ford?