Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At least your built! I’m built as well and I thought the end was near, but I’m 16days in waiting for shipping and I think that’s worse than waiting on the vin! 3 1/2 hours from KTP I wish for would let us pick them up or hire our own transportation to get them to the dealerFord Tracker is showing built! Ordertrack.app has not updated yet.
View attachment 61261
After 178 days of awaiting shipping....I'm still awaiting shipping. Rail delay they say!After 36 days of "awaiting shipment" ....I'm still "awaiting shipment!"
Nobody will ever beat that recordAfter 178 days of awaiting shipping....I'm still awaiting shipping. Rail delay they say!![]()
What was your batch number? Or build week date?My Lariat is "in Production" but the window sticker is no longer available
It's NOT a record I'm proud of I assure you. I don't wish this on anyone! Every month I think it's on the way, just to miss the dates and get the pushback email shortly after. Finally been escalated to the Ford Regional Manager, numerous cases opened with Customer Service. Nobody can say where it's at other than a holding lot "somewhere". Glad I'm not in a bind for a truck right now, but damn this is ridiculous! Might as well keep the 21 Tremor and order a 23 at this point. Buy the 22 and sell it so the dealer(that has been anything but helpful) can't make much if any off of it. Drive the Tremor until the 23 shows....if it even does. May be in the same boat as now. Have a truck built in 3 months after order, just to have it sit for 6, almost 7 months now to ship.Nobody will ever beat that record![]()
Wow! I thought mine was bad! I can't imagine waiting that long and hopefully I don't. Hopefully you get your truck soon bud!After 178 days of awaiting shipping....I'm still awaiting shipping. Rail delay they say!![]()
What batch number were you and what was your original build date? If you don’t mind me asking.Ford Tracker is showing built! Ordertrack.app has not updated yet.
View attachment 61261
I’m batch 8259 and mine shows “Built” 9-22/22. I’m getting closer!!!What batch number were you and what was your original build date? If you don’t mind me asking.
After 178 days of awaiting shipping....I'm still awaiting shipping. Rail delay they say!![]()
I just updated my signature to reflect it, Batch 8251 223/436. Original build date was 9/26/22 then it got moved up to 9/19/22 with window sticker available on 9/13/22. I received a Shipped email this morning.What batch number were you and what was your original build date? If you don’t mind me asking.
Shipped email already?! Seems my updates are a day behind so fingers crossed. Mine needs to head to NorCal.I just updated my signature to reflect it, Batch 8251 223/436. Original build date was 9/26/22 then it got moved up to 9/19/22 with window sticker available on 9/13/22. I received a Shipped email this
Do you have their number?So I just got off the phone with ford customer service they said my truck is built and I have a delivery eta of 10-16 to 10-25.... I'll believe it when I see it.... order tracker still shows in production makes no sense, but again nothing through this process has made any sense... by the way is getting delivered to Southern California
(800) 334-4375Do you have their number?