FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ford Tracker is showing built! Ordertrack.app has not updated yet.
View attachment 61261
At least your built! I’m built as well and I thought the end was near, but I’m 16days in waiting for shipping and I think that’s worse than waiting on the vin! 3 1/2 hours from KTP I wish for would let us pick them up or hire our own transportation to get them to the dealer 🤦‍♂️

Thanks mine does not look like that at all lol. I found a 008410 9/455 it could be batch and # in batch not sure.

Nobody will ever beat that record :rolleyes:
It's NOT a record I'm proud of I assure you. I don't wish this on anyone! Every month I think it's on the way, just to miss the dates and get the pushback email shortly after. Finally been escalated to the Ford Regional Manager, numerous cases opened with Customer Service. Nobody can say where it's at other than a holding lot "somewhere". Glad I'm not in a bind for a truck right now, but damn this is ridiculous! Might as well keep the 21 Tremor and order a 23 at this point. Buy the 22 and sell it so the dealer(that has been anything but helpful) can't make much if any off of it. Drive the Tremor until the 23 shows....if it even does. May be in the same boat as now. Have a truck built in 3 months after order, just to have it sit for 6, almost 7 months now to ship.

Saw a post on BOF on a supplier shortage on exterior badges ... for the super duties that includes the side fender emblems, powerstroke and king ranch badges. I have a 7.3 Lariat so would only be affected by the fender emblems. The temporary fender badges would be molded in color black. I didn't get the black appearance package so I may just keep them and the $50 inconvenience credit. Just joking but I'll deal with it if that will get me my truck sooner and not have it sit at the Kentucky speedway waiting for parts.

So I just got off the phone with ford customer service they said my truck is built and I have a delivery eta of 10-16 to 10-25.... I'll believe it when I see it.... order tracker still shows in production makes no sense, but again nothing through this process has made any sense... by the way is getting delivered to Southern California

What batch number were you and what was your original build date? If you don’t mind me asking.
I just updated my signature to reflect it, Batch 8251 223/436. Original build date was 9/26/22 then it got moved up to 9/19/22 with window sticker available on 9/13/22. I received a Shipped email this morning.

I just updated my signature to reflect it, Batch 8251 223/436. Original build date was 9/26/22 then it got moved up to 9/19/22 with window sticker available on 9/13/22. I received a Shipped email this
Shipped email already?! Seems my updates are a day behind so fingers crossed. Mine needs to head to NorCal.

So I just got off the phone with ford customer service they said my truck is built and I have a delivery eta of 10-16 to 10-25.... I'll believe it when I see it.... order tracker still shows in production makes no sense, but again nothing through this process has made any sense... by the way is getting delivered to Southern California
Do you have their number?

Back