I’m 8251. 238/436 here. I haven’t check this afternoon if modules populated.Anyone else batch 8251? I'm 223/436 and modules just populated.
Edit: no modules yet
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m 8251. 238/436 here. I haven’t check this afternoon if modules populated.Anyone else batch 8251? I'm 223/436 and modules just populated.
Where does it show your batch #. I have a window Sticker and I see I’m in production. I don’t know what all the numbers meanAnyone else batch 8251? I'm 223/436 and modules just populated.
Ok I see on mine 8259 923/1716 what does this mean?Where does it show your batch #. I have a window Sticker and I see I’m in production. I don’t know what all the numbers mean
Anyone have a quick guide for window stickers? I have no clue what most of it means.
It's your group of vehicles in production. So batch 8282 has 231 vehicles in it and yours is number 38. Theoretically they should all be completed similarly but with Ford's sporadic communications, someone else in your batch might have other information than what you have...So what is exactly the batch #? I guess mine is 8282 38/231 but what is that???? I don't know wth does that mean
Some of us are still waiting for a Vin. Be happy.After 36 days of "awaiting shipment" ....I'm still "awaiting shipment!"
Thats a scary date to have your truck built.
Some of us are still waiting for a Vin. Be happy.
Congrats brother I hope I get mine updated here soon mine when into production the day after yours!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!Ford Tracker is showing built! Ordertrack.app has not updated yet.
View attachment 61261
I need more damn it.. lol.But wait, sounds like you already have a 21 Tremor? Be happy.![]()
Wonder whyMy Lariat is "in Production" but the window sticker is no longer available
No clue. It has been "unavailable" for a couple of daysWonder why