FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

These are my options and it’s on chip hold.
May be light at the end of a short tunnel for you... mine went to "Built" status Saturday... delivery ETA 10/7 - 10/13...
 
Last edited:
That’s some good news right there, congratulations 🎉.
Thx sir... may be no correlation but if our timelines hold, maybe you get "built" this week or next.... hopefully sooner of course.... maybe the running boards or adaptive cruise holding you up? Don't know if they need chips or not....
 
Thx sir... may be no correlation but if our timelines hold, maybe you get "built" this week or next.... hopefully sooner of course.... maybe the running boards or adaptive cruise holding you up? Don't know if they need chips or not....
You see anything on my truck that yours didn't have? looks like mine went into production a week earlier and was on a chip hold as well. Thanks and congrats on the truck shipping!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 3.26.41 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 3.26.41 PM.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 54
You see anything on my truck that yours didn't have? looks like mine went into production a week earlier and was on a chip hold as well. Thanks and congrats on the truck shipping!
Adaptive cruise, power running boards, and noonroof….. thx!
 
A news article that I read said this:

“Ford said late Monday it will end September with between 40,000 and 45,000 large pickups and SUVs that it can't finish because it doesn't have all the parts.”
 
A news article that I read said this:

“Ford said late Monday it will end September with between 40,000 and 45,000 large pickups and SUVs that it can't finish because it doesn't have all the parts.”
If all they lack on yours is a microchip, I would say yours is golden… it has all the “parts”…
 
If all they lack on yours is a microchip, I would say yours is golden… it has all the “parts”…
That’s true since the truck was taken offsite for the spray on liner and cover.
 
Just got my scheduled email for the truck I ordered in Oct 2021, scheduled for the week of Nov 7. Up for grabs if anyone in SE MI wants it.
 
Got a build date of 11/14/22 for the F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7 Diesel Iconic Silver that i had on order (ordered 11/9/21) and cancelled. Pretty much loaded minus a sunroof and bed liner. Will be up for grabs at San Tan Ford in Phoenix area when it comes in. Got a pretty good deal on a GMC Denali HD Diesel back in May and got a decent interest rate so, I plan to keep it. Good Luck!
 
Last edited:
I was bumped from 9-12 to 10-3 build date, my concern now is all the chip holds i am seeing. So lets build your truck but put it in a parking lot for another 3 months till we get parts. So as the 23's start production we are still waiting on our 22's. Wonder how they expect to build 23 trucks if they cant finish 45,000 22's
 
My friend was in build week 8/29. Fully loaded lariat. It got delivered to Gulf Shores dealer yesterday. His built and shipped in a day. I was week of 9/5. Said it went into production on 9/9 but my window sticker link quit working and I received the email saying they were sorry but delays are happening. Who knows. Another month without a truck payment doesn’t bother me. Unlike some I don’t have 73k hanging around in cash to spend. Maybe one day.
 
Build week of next week, butttt no window sticker yet, nor an email with a new build week? So will it get built next week or no? 🤨
 
Build week of next week, butttt no window sticker yet, nor an email with a new build week? So will it get built next week or no? 🤨
I bet it will, I was able to look at my window sticker Thursday morning the week before
 
My Oct 24 build week got pushed to Oct 31 per email last night. Maybe I'll still get a truck, who knows.
 
Anyone else batch 8251? I'm 223/436 and modules just populated.
 
Back
Top Bottom