FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Tried to search the forum, but could use help. Finally got scheduled and had a few questions. Am I guaranteed to get built now since I have a VIN or can Ford still pull the plug? Also when does the window sticker populate? Appreciate

Well there are no guarantees.
But unless something crazy happens or you make a major change to your order that Ford doesn’t like.😳😳
You should be good to go. Congratulations!
 
Well there are no guarantees.
But unless something crazy happens or you make a major change to your order that Ford doesn’t like.😳😳
You should be good to go. Congratulations!
Thank you. I’m rather shocked i got a VIN
 
Tried to search the forum, but could use help. Finally got scheduled and had a few questions. Am I guaranteed to get built now since I have a VIN or can Ford still pull the plug? Also when does the window sticker populate? Appreciate the help.
WS should populate about a week before your build day. Seems it’s often times the Thursday or Friday before the scheduled build week.
 
Tried to search the forum, but could use help. Finally got scheduled and had a few questions. Am I guaranteed to get built now since I have a VIN or can Ford still pull the plug? Also when does the window sticker populate? Appreciate the help.
You will get built, and window sticker show up 5 to 7 days before build usually
 
Just got mine WS this morning. Not sure what all the numbers mean. My dealership doesn’t price protect. The truck has went up $3,015 too. I guess I pay it or they will be glad I walk away.
Ford price protect you, and the dealer. Dealer just trying to screw you. There are docs and links on this forum regarding price protection. Contact Ford and have the docs ready to put in front of your dealer.
 
2eLAwdushm3cI.gif

Hell yeah brother ! The time has come, my beautiful beast is finally here. It was a long wait, but like everyone on here says it is definitely "worth the wait" . Wish the best of luck to the ones who are waiting on their build process. 😍😍😍💪💪💪🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
20220917_122801.webp

As soon as I polish her up get the windows tinted, I'll snap a few more pics. And post them on here. You know , because we all haven't seen plenty of blacked out 250 tremors . Lol
 
View attachment 60997
Hell yeah brother ! The time has come, my beautiful beast is finally here. It was a long wait, but like everyone on here says it is definitely "worth the wait" . Wish the best of luck to the ones who are waiting on their build process. 😍😍😍💪💪💪🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
View attachment 60998
As soon as I polish her up get the windows tinted, I'll snap a few more pics. And post them on here. You know , because we all haven't seen plenty of blacked out 250 tremors . Lol

Congratulations!🎉🎉
Yes, they are great trucks. Enjoy! 😀👍
 
11/19/21 2022 Lariat Tremor 7.3, Atlas Blue, Ultimate Package, Black Package, Moonroof, Dual Batteries 397 Amp Alternator, Upfitters, Rain-Sensing Wipers, Garage Door Opener.
11/20/21 Order confirmed
Crickets
03/19/22 'We've had some delays' email from Ford
Crickets, dealer suggested removing Spray-In Bedliner 'may' speed things up. Agreed.
More crickets and 'nothing we can do' from dealer
07/10/22 Wrote to Ford executives out of sheer frustration
07/11/22 Contacted by Ford executive assistant
07/13/22 VIN received, scheduled for production August 22nd
08/15/22 Bumped to August 29th
09/11/22 Built email
09/13/22 Shipped email

Currently anticipated at dealer September 22-28. Fingers crossed. Bedliner will be done locally by Bullet Liner.
In the same boat as you except mine was built 7/21 and estimated delivery 9/13-9/19. Nothing as of today.
 
View attachment 60997
Hell yeah brother ! The time has come, my beautiful beast is finally here. It was a long wait, but like everyone on here says it is definitely "worth the wait" . Wish the best of luck to the ones who are waiting on their build process. 😍😍😍💪💪💪🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
View attachment 60998
As soon as I polish her up get the windows tinted, I'll snap a few more pics. And post them on here. You know , because we all haven't seen plenty of blacked out 250 tremors . Lol

Beautiful truck man. So glad you finally got your hands on it!
 
In the same boat as you except mine was built 7/21 and estimated delivery 9/13-9/19. Nothing as of today.
Same here mine was 9/7-9/13 expected delivery via convoy and I haven’t heard anything and obviously 9/13 has come and gone 🤦‍♂️
 
In the same boat as you except mine was built 7/21 and estimated delivery 9/13-9/19. Nothing as of today.
Mine was built 7/21 also. had a delivery date of 9/13-19 but was bumped to 9/19-9/25 on 9/8. WS has always said "Ramp CA6P"; curious if your window sticker says something else? And it probably does because you are in TN.
 
Mine was built 7/21 also. had a delivery date of 9/13-19 but was bumped to 9/19-9/25 on 9/8. WS has always said "Ramp CA6P"; curious if your window sticker says something else? And it probably does because you are in TN.
My says the same thing, CA6P
 
C
View attachment 60997
Hell yeah brother ! The time has come, my beautiful beast is finally here. It was a long wait, but like everyone on here says it is definitely "worth the wait" . Wish the best of luck to the ones who are waiting on their build process. 😍😍😍💪💪💪🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
View attachment 60998
As soon as I polish her up get the windows tinted, I'll snap a few more pics. And post them on here. You know , because we all haven't seen plenty of blacked out 250 tremors . Lol
Congratulations!
 
Well got informed last week that my truck is built but waiting in parking lot for a few more chips. They say should be another 2 to 4 weeks. Ordered on 7/29/21, got scheduled for production on 7/8/22 for a date of 8/20/22 which then changed to 8/29/22. Got built on 9/7/22. I will be lucky to get it by the end of Oct. That will be 15 months of waiting. I have no Idea why Im still waiting but I am. I did order about everything you can get on a lariat for a sticker of 86,175.00. This is just so dam stupid....
 

Attachments

  • Build Sheet.webp
    Build Sheet.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 52
I’m in the same boat
Curious if you have had any updates? Still no WS for me and nothing from Ford since my VIN/production email last month telling me I was scheduled for this week. So I don't think my build has been pushed out, at least not that I'm aware of.
 
Curious if you have had any updates? Still no WS for me and nothing from Ford since my VIN/production email last month telling me I was scheduled for this week. So I don't think my build has been pushed out, at least not that I'm aware of.
I went into production in the 14th. It shows I’m still in production. I wasn’t supposed to go into production until this week.
 

Attachments

  • 1A82083E-E28A-4DFB-8230-1AE76FF73ABA.webp
    1A82083E-E28A-4DFB-8230-1AE76FF73ABA.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 50
I went into production in the 14th. It shows I’m still in production. I wasn’t supposed to go into production until this week.
Mine was built on the 7th but still says in production because its missing a few chips. Will stay in production status until it is complete. Thats what I was told by ford employee.
 
Off topic. What are you guys that have taken delivery and financed seeing for interest rates?
I'm trying to prep for some really high rates. I might end up having to try to buy it outright with trade in if they are really high.
 
Back
Top Bottom