FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

11/19/21 2022 Lariat Tremor 7.3, Atlas Blue, Ultimate Package, Black Package, Moonroof, Dual Batteries 397 Amp Alternator, Upfitters, Rain-Sensing Wipers, Garage Door Opener.
11/20/21 Order confirmed
Crickets
03/19/22 'We've had some delays' email from Ford
Crickets, dealer suggested removing Spray-In Bedliner 'may' speed things up. Agreed.
More crickets and 'nothing we can do' from dealer
07/10/22 Wrote to Ford executives out of sheer frustration
07/11/22 Contacted by Ford executive assistant
07/13/22 VIN received, scheduled for production August 22nd
08/15/22 Bumped to August 29th
09/11/22 Built email
09/13/22 Shipped email

Currently anticipated at dealer September 22-28. Fingers crossed. Bedliner will be done locally by Bullet Liner.
 
11/19/21 2022 Lariat Tremor 7.3, Atlas Blue, Ultimate Package, Black Package, Moonroof, Dual Batteries 397 Amp Alternator, Upfitters, Rain-Sensing Wipers, Garage Door Opener.
11/20/21 Order confirmed
Crickets
03/19/22 'We've had some delays' email from Ford
Crickets, dealer suggested removing Spray-In Bedliner 'may' speed things up. Agreed.
More crickets and 'nothing we can do' from dealer
07/10/22 Wrote to Ford executives out of sheer frustration
07/11/22 Contacted by Ford executive assistant
07/13/22 VIN received, scheduled for production August 22nd
08/15/22 Bumped to August 29th
09/11/22 Built email
09/13/22 Shipped email

Currently anticipated at dealer September 22-28. Fingers crossed. Bedliner will be done locally by Bullet Liner.
Congratulations! I’m still stuck in production, hopefully not much longer.
 
Those of you that have the ultimate trailer tow camera system. On the ws did it show as that or just as high cap trailer tow package?
Screenshot_20220915-233402.webp
 
Those of you that have the ultimate trailer tow camera system. On the ws did it show as that or just as high cap trailer tow package?

My window sticker shows ULT TRILER TOW CAMERA SYS W/ PRO TRILER BCKUP ASSIS
 
My window sticker shows ULT TRILER TOW CAMERA SYS W/ PRO TRILER BCKUP ASSIS
Just got mine WS this morning. Not sure what all the numbers mean. My dealership doesn’t price protect. The truck has went up $3,015 too. I guess I pay it or they will be glad I walk away.
 

Attachments

  • 7FBF081C-4379-47D5-A1FE-A09FB0849E6C.webp
    7FBF081C-4379-47D5-A1FE-A09FB0849E6C.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 73
Just got mine WS this morning. Not sure what all the numbers mean. My dealership doesn’t price protect. The truck has went up $3,015 too. I guess I pay it or they will be glad I walk away.
Ford is the one who price protects. They are trying to screw you.
 
Just got mine WS this morning. Not sure what all the numbers mean. My dealership doesn’t price protect. The truck has went up $3,015 too. I guess I pay it or they will be glad I walk away.
It isn't individual dealerships option to price protect. It is a Ford Program. There is a ton of information on it at Blue Oval Forums. If you signed your original agreement and didn't change the engine or package you are locked in when you placed the order. You are right they probably want you to walk away but it doesn't mean you have to eat 3K either.
 
It isn't individual dealerships option to price protect. It is a Ford Program. There is a ton of information on it at Blue Oval Forums. If you signed your original agreement and didn't change the engine or package you are locked in when you placed the order. You are right they probably want you to walk away but it doesn't mean you have to eat 3K either.
Is there a number I can call? I appreciate all your guys help.
 
Go to BOF and print out the price protection stuff that was shared over there and bring it to your dealer..

I can GUARANTEE they are getting the money from Ford, they are just fucking you to the tune of 3k, getting that 3k from Ford and viola, they are 6k richer...
 
Check out Blue Oval forums for some of the exact documentation regarding this. My local dealer is trying to do the same thing. They are simply trying to make an extra 3K on it.
 
Just got mine WS this morning. Not sure what all the numbers mean. My dealership doesn’t price protect. The truck has went up $3,015 too. I guess I pay it or they will be glad I walk away.
The WS absolutely shows the higher MSRP. Hopefully you signed up for a specific price and not "msrp" if so hold them to it. If you signed up for "msrp" then walk in with the documents referenced that show you are aware their cost with ford didn't change one cent from the time of order and you expect them to honor the price discussed at the time of order. That said you didn't set yourself up for success if you generically agreed to msrp which isn't a static number over time.
 
Just got mine WS this morning. Not sure what all the numbers mean. My dealership doesn’t price protect. The truck has went up $3,015 too. I guess I pay it or they will be glad I walk away.
 

Attachments

Just got mine WS this morning. Not sure what all the numbers mean. My dealership doesn’t price protect. The truck has went up $3,015 too. I guess I pay it or they will be glad I walk away.

All vehicles leave the factory with current MSRP pricing on the WS.
Incase you don’t buy the vehicle, the dealership try’s to sell it for that (suggested) current MSRP.
But again, as others have said, you should be price protected!!
Hopefully you have a signed build order from when you placed the order at that dealership. (That’s a legal contract)
You might have to fight, scream and go back & forth with the dealership & ALL it’s managers, but that’s what you should pay.
Don’t give in so easily and pay the 3k more.
My dealership has told me (several times) that I am price protected as long as I don’t make any changes to my order from the original build.
But we will see if & when my truck ever arrives!
Good luck. I hope it all works out. 👍

Added note: Price protection only applies to the person who original ordered the vehicle and buys that vehicle.
 
Last edited:
Tried to search the forum, but could use help. Finally got scheduled and had a few questions. Am I guaranteed to get built now since I have a VIN or can Ford still pull the plug? Also when does the window sticker populate? Appreciate the help.
 
Tried to search the forum, but could use help. Finally got scheduled and had a few questions. Am I guaranteed to get built now since I have a VIN or can Ford still pull the plug? Also when does the window sticker populate? Appreciate the help.
If you have a VIN you are almost sure to get built. I have never heard of anyone not getting built after they got a VIN. I guess it's possible but extremely unlikely.
 
If you have a VIN you are almost sure to get built. I have never heard of anyone not getting built after they got a VIN. I guess it's possible but extremely unlikely.
Thank you. Trying to learn as I go
 
Back
Top Bottom