FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine as well. I would be curious if someone not built yet does. I’m hoping it means its shipped or close to being shipped
Not built yet and the date is gone.
 
Just got a vin email.

Platy tremor -350, rapid heat, block heater, cab lights, splash guards. Ordered 21Dec21, scheduled 7Nov. Removed winch after a call from a ford liaison who was helping me on 20Sep when advised to.
 
Last edited:
Just got a vin email.

Platy tremor -350, rapid heat, block heater, cab lights, splash guards. Ordered 21Dec21, scheduled 7Nov. Removed winch after a call from a ford liaison who was helping me on 20Sep when advised to.
Congratulations 🎊🎉
 
The date at the very bottom is just the date the sticker is generated. So if you request a sticker today it *should* have todays date. If you try again in a few days it *should* have that date on it.

The tracker and window stickers have had been very glitchy all week. I wouldn't read in to it. I think they do it on purpose to screw with us...
 
Curious about the winch hold up, isn't that a dealer installed feature? Can't they ship the truck and you have the winch installed later? Or is there something or some part of it that needs to happen at the factory?
 
Curious about the winch hold up, isn't that a dealer installed feature? Can't they ship the truck and you have the winch installed later? Or is there something or some part of it that needs to happen at the factory?
It’s dealer installed. No special parts needed at factory. I think they are just out of stock right now which is why it was holding up my order. I can order later and have it shipped to the dealer for install.
 
Just got a vin email.

Platy tremor -350, rapid heat, block heater, cab lights, splash guards. Ordered 21Dec21, scheduled 7Nov. Removed winch after a call from a ford liaison who was helping me on 20Sep when advised to.
Would you mind share the liaison info from Ford? I ordered from Granger and been waiting for a vin for 9 months. I also send you a message. Thanks.
 
I think there are a bunch of us in that 9 month window that ordered from Granger
 
Got called today from my Ford Liason after I reached out. Looks like if I agreed to drop the winch they’ll schedule me tomorrow. Didn’t realize the winch was a constraint.
Wonder if thats why i got bumped? My Liason got me scheduled for sept 12 but was bumped till Oct 3. Makes no sense, dealer usually installs the winch anyway. I would tell them that the dealer could do it later for original price
 
My truck finally arrived today! Platinum 250 everything except massage seats. Ford email 10-2-21
Scheduled week of 8-22-22
Window sticker 8-15-22
Built 8-23-22
Picked up today at dealership 3:35 ET
9-15-22
That being said I enjoyed this critical forum throughout this long process of the purchase of the now infamous 2022 f250 Super Duty and have concluded the same as our fellow Americans who have received their's ITS WORTH THE WAIT. Good luck and i pray for us all to reach this conclusion and last but not least GOD BLESS AMERICA... Will send a few pictures when all the mods are installed!!
 

Attachments

  • 20220915_153806.webp
    20220915_153806.webp
    461.2 KB · Views: 86
My truck finally arrived today! Platinum 250 everything except massage seats. Ford email 10-2-21
Scheduled week of 8-22-22
Window sticker 8-15-22
Built 8-23-22
Picked up today at dealership 3:35 ET
9-15-22
That being said I enjoyed this critical forum throughout this long process of the purchase of the now infamous 2022 f250 Super Duty and have concluded the same as our fellow Americans who have received their's ITS WORTH THE WAIT. Good luck and i pray for us all to reach this conclusion and last but not least GOD BLESS AMERICA... Will send a few pictures when all the mods are installed!!
Congratulations!! Nice ride! Did your tracker status show it was shipped?
 
Just got my window sticker for hopefully next week! The msrp is over 4k higher then when I placed the order, am I price protected from when I ordered in February. If I am and the dealer tries to pull a fast one on me is there anything I can do?
 
Just got my window sticker for hopefully next week! The msrp is over 4k higher then when I placed the order, am I price protected from when I ordered in February. If I am and the dealer tries to pull a fast one on me is there anything I can do?
Yes you should be price protected but not much you can do other than complain to Ford.
 
Those of you that have the ultimate trailer tow camera system. On the ws did it show as that or just as high cap trailer tow package?
 
Back
Top Bottom