I’m scheduled for this week and no WS.Anyone else have a build week for this week? If so did you get your ws yet?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m scheduled for this week and no WS.Anyone else have a build week for this week? If so did you get your ws yet?
How did you get the convoy#? I tried calling CSX 800# and it asks for a pin and my dealer says they have as much info as I do.I have no way of logging into jack cooper, convoy #0692601682
its asks for a ShipCSX ID and PINHow did you get the convoy#? I tried calling CSX 800# and it asks for a pin and my dealer says they have as much info as I do.
I just checked my order tracking status and it shows In Production but no WS.I’m scheduled for this week and no WS.
Can't find CD27 on the ramp code sheetThe window sticker says Ramp One CD27
Can't find CD27 on the ramp code sheet
The window sticker says Ramp One CD27
Nice! My still says order confirmed. My build week was this week. Guess I’ll probably be pushed.I just checked my order tracking status and it shows In Production but no WS.
Not having seen WS all last week I was expecting to get an email that my build week was going to get pushed out but never happened. I've always read a WS shows up a week before production but not in this case.Nice! My still says order confirmed. My build week was this week. Guess I’ll probably be pushed.
I just checked my order tracking status and it shows In Production but no WS.
That's my ramp there!![]()
Ramp Codes
docs.google.com
Thank you. Yes, that was my go to and no window sticker. Of course one reason why this site is amazing is because once you post some thing good things happen. I just checked and my window stickers there! Lol
Put your vin after the equal sign
When I called the ford marketing number , and she told me the truck shipped . And that it went convoy not train, I asked if there was any info I could get to track that truck. And she said yes, here is your convoy number ......How did you get the convoy#? I tried calling CSX 800# and it asks for a pin and my dealer says they have as much info as I do.
Literally just got an email. Pushed to next week.Not having seen WS all last week I was expecting to get an email that my build week was going to get pushed out but never happened. I've always read a WS shows up a week before production but not in this case.
Same here..dealer couldn't, 800# said didn't have specific convoy number but did inform me my eta to dealership changed from 9-19 to 9-25 to between today and 9-19. It's been a hour away from dealership going on 12 days tomorrowWhen I called the ford marketing number , and she told me the truck shipped . And that it went convoy not train, I asked if there was any info I could get to track that truck. And she said yes, here is your convoy number ......
I then called my salesman, and asked if I gave him that number, if he could give me any tracking info ? And he said no , that he wouldn't be able to.
Let me eat my words: There was no ws an hour ago...Mine is currently showing "order confirmed" status and I'm scheduled for next week. Because of this forum, I realized integrated garage door openers are not standard and I need to add universal garage door opener to my order. So I called the dealership today, they told me it was too late to change anything and the vvr says I'm in production. Still no ws.
Lucky! I haven't got shiiieettt yet!!! What website did you use to check it?Let me eat my words: There was no ws an hour ago...