FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My salesman shot me a text at 9:45 this morning , still awaiting shipment. Same answer when I called 1800 # last night. This thursday , will be the last day of this eta .

So at lunch I called 1800. She says it has shipped , as of last night with Jack cooper .

As of now
Dealer vvr =awaiting shipment
Ordertrack.app =awaiting shipment
Ford tracker =awaiting shipment
No shipped email ...

🤞
Are you able to log into jack Cooper website
 
My salesman shot me a text at 9:45 this morning , still awaiting shipment. Same answer when I called 1800 # last night. This thursday , will be the last day of this eta .

So at lunch I called 1800. She says it has shipped , as of last night with Jack cooper .

As of now
Dealer vvr =awaiting shipment
Ordertrack.app =awaiting shipment
Ford tracker =awaiting shipment
No shipped email ...

🤞
Are you able to log into jack Cooper website
 
Did you get it from dealership the convoy number, my dealership isn't informative
Nope , dealers vvr still showed awaiting shipment . I called the 1800 # and she had the status is shipped. I asked if I could get any info on the convoy.
 
Last edited:
Ok thank you
3o6Mb9EC7mNqXl9x7y.gif
 
I have no way of logging into jack cooper, convoy #069260168
I've tried Jack Cooper and I don't see a way to log in. I also tried the link from one of these threads that leads to UnitedRoad.com. I submitted my email and the VIN and I received the following: "At this time our tracking services are reserved for our dealers and customers only. If you have questions about the shipment of your vehicle, please contact the dealership you bought it from, or have them call us directly.

Thank you,
 
How do you get rail info once you have been shipped
Good question. Mine showed shipped about seven days ago. I don't see any rail car numbers or convey numbers. The order tracking.app site says it's in transit, but at the bottom, where it says rail or convoy is blank.
 
Good question. Mine showed shipped about seven days ago. I don't see any rail car numbers or convey numbers. The order tracking.app site says it's in transit, but at the bottom, where it says rail or convoy is blank.
What's your ramp code ? I have a code sheet
 
Rail info I used.

 
Rail info I used.

So dealer should have railcar info
 
So dealer should have railcar info
Yes sir. If they don’t mind giving it to you. I ended up doing a chat with Ford and got my info then tracked it on CSX. My dealer was a limp noodle through 90% of this process.
 
Mine shipped from KY on 9/4. I tracked it on CSX to the junction point at Blue Island, IL where it arrived on 9/9. Now it sits. Longest trip to Northern CA ever.....
 
1663109410895.png

Hoping to get a Vin this week
 
Anyone else have a build week for this week? If so did you get your ws yet?
 
Back
Top Bottom