FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Here’s mine I’m a F350 platinum.
 

Attachments

  • C564C41E-4271-4349-96CE-A94DF0737260.webp
    C564C41E-4271-4349-96CE-A94DF0737260.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 90
What is the date at the bottom of the window sticker? Mine was showing the current day every time I check it now it doesn't have a date on it.
 
What is the date at the bottom of the window sticker? Mine was showing the current day every time I check it now it doesn't have a date on it.
My date is missing now too and it was updating everyday as well.
 
Maybe our status will change to shipped here soon! 🤞🏾 probably wishful thinking
 
Maybe our status will change to shipped here soon! 🤞🏾 probably wishful thinking
I'm sure it's a temporary glitch that means nothing. My WS just went away for 10 days in a row after my truck went into production also...
 
I think each individual status has to be examined on its own and not compared to different statuses... and who knows what they mean by "similar?" They could have 25,000 trucks awaiting shipment, but only 15 in a group they consider "similar"...

I believe the ordertrack.app time/trucks in status is only based on users of the app. If more people start using the app the number in status will change and the times will be skewed depending on when someone adds their vin to the data base.

I didn't know the app existed until I was a week into production. So when I switch to built it will show as one week less than it actually was.

The app developer had a pretty long post on another forum explaining how it works. I cant remember if he originally built it for a Mach E or a Bronco...
 
I believe the ordertrack.app time/trucks in status is only based on users of the app. If more people start using the app the number in status will change and the times will be skewed depending on when someone adds their vin to the data base.

I didn't know the app existed until I was a week into production. So when I switch to built it will show as one week less than it actually was.

The app developer had a pretty long post on another forum explaining how it works. I cant remember if he originally built it for a Mach E or a Bronco...
Great points... I had never thought about the possibility that the numbers and times on the app were based only on users of the app... I guess I was under the mistaken impression that the developer somehow accessed all-encompassing order info...
 
"DISCLAIMER:
All data is presented as is and is a reflection of orders submitted to Ordertrack. These are not official metrics and are not presented as exact or correct."

I'm dumb...
 
My salesman shot me a text at 9:45 this morning , still awaiting shipment. Same answer when I called 1800 # last night. This thursday , will be the last day of this eta .

So at lunch I called 1800. She says it has shipped , as of last night with Jack cooper .

As of now
Dealer vvr =awaiting shipment
Ordertrack.app =awaiting shipment
Ford tracker =awaiting shipment
No shipped email ...

🤞
 
So I received a build date of 9/26/22 on august 18, when do I receive a window sticker or should I suspect a delay in the build?
 
Now,
So I received a build date of 9/26/22 on august 18, when do I receive a window sticker or should I suspect a delay in the build?
Window sticker will usually appear roughly 7 to 10 days prior to build day.
 
So now that I have a convoy number , is there a way to stalk that now. 🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪 ??
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom