FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The ETA is what gets me, how can they give you one when the thing isn’t even completed yet?
 
The ETA is what gets me, how can they give you one when the thing isn’t even completed yet?
Agreed... I asked about that and the rep said that the ETA could extend further out or the truck could be delivered before the ETA... yeah no shit, Sherlock...
 
I wonder what options could be causing a chip hold when others are been shipped.
My brother took delivery of a 22 Chevy LTZ 2500 Duramax in March and he got a credit for no heated or cooled seats, front and back, due to a chip hold... they just shipped it that way... but he knew what he was getting and didn't order it or anything... I have the rapid heater and heated back seats so I wonder if that could be it...
 
My brother took delivery of a 22 Chevy LTZ 2500 Duramax in March and he got a credit for no heated or cooled seats, front and back, due to a chip hold... they just shipped it that way... but he knew what he was getting and didn't order it or anything... I have the rapid heater and heated back seats so I wonder if that could be it...
I'm betting heated back seats....rapid heat is just a 12v connection with thermostat
 
My brother took delivery of a 22 Chevy LTZ 2500 Duramax in March and he got a credit for no heated or cooled seats, front and back, due to a chip hold... they just shipped it that way... but he knew what he was getting and didn't order it or anything... I have the rapid heater and heated back seats so I wonder if that could be it...
On order tracker is yours saying built?
 
I'm betting heated back seats....rapid heat is just a 12v connection with thermostat
so what are you, an electrician or something? JK... I caught your sig... my son is too... not union like you tho... I could do without the heated rear seats for sure if it meant they would finish my truck...
 
It’s definitely worse knowing your built and just sitting, rather than waiting for the build date! Ford needs to figure a lot out, especially if they want to go to a more order oriented sales platform, I’m 3 hours from KTP and shipping convoy can’t even ship the truck in a decent amount of time. 350 lariat Diesel tremor. Very very frustrating, especially giving up my last vehicle already!
 

Attachments

  • 85977862-C210-45B6-97CC-C3A1CDD96B67.webp
    85977862-C210-45B6-97CC-C3A1CDD96B67.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 48
What does your build look like.....mine went to built this morning awaiting shipment
Not only did mine not go into "built" status, the number of similar vehicles in status jumped from 35 to 37...
 
View attachment 60761
I going with heated rear seats or rain sensing wipers.....
Looks like all it could be huh.... and I could do without both of those.... I wonder too tho if it might have something to do with Value vs. Ultimate packages....
 
Last edited:
Could be.....maybe seats ?
prolly so... I almost got pissed when I saw your tonneau cover... dealer talked me out of the retractable one and said there was a good possibility my truck wouldn't be built with that on the order...
 
So .... 3 days to go to the last day of my newest eta . And I'm still showing "awaiting shipment " . I'm gonna bet that I get a new eta by tomorrow. 😡😡😡😡

I'm hoping the system isn't up to date , and it's already shipped.
 
Kentucky speedway parking lots are full on the right side of the road circled in blue. The left side of the road I circled in blue where I could see trucks and the red is at the top of a hill I couldn’t see how far back they go there. Thousands of superduties and some expeditions.
 

Attachments

  • C79564CE-4304-4777-8DE3-33C97A77053C.webp
    C79564CE-4304-4777-8DE3-33C97A77053C.webp
    302.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 91658120-5E1F-48C9-B88A-61F5F6FD12AA.webp
    91658120-5E1F-48C9-B88A-61F5F6FD12AA.webp
    228.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 468346D7-5A2F-4CCC-8312-3B273AF4C330.webp
    468346D7-5A2F-4CCC-8312-3B273AF4C330.webp
    421.9 KB · Views: 91
  • C4078741-7D34-46ED-9F07-F490D313F1A1.webp
    C4078741-7D34-46ED-9F07-F490D313F1A1.webp
    232.1 KB · Views: 91
  • C31BF9CC-6B63-4ABA-BDCF-3F9C54E20845.webp
    C31BF9CC-6B63-4ABA-BDCF-3F9C54E20845.webp
    299.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 896A8F15-2484-4BA8-B3C1-44966A1D3C04.webp
    896A8F15-2484-4BA8-B3C1-44966A1D3C04.webp
    301.8 KB · Views: 85
  • C13780EC-CD52-4791-8424-E01F4072FFC7.webp
    C13780EC-CD52-4791-8424-E01F4072FFC7.webp
    243.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 037D5354-807E-4D8F-AE7F-95F7FA52F1A0.webp
    037D5354-807E-4D8F-AE7F-95F7FA52F1A0.webp
    201.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 80277DF2-E085-4FD7-9F1F-AFE42ECE71FC.webp
    80277DF2-E085-4FD7-9F1F-AFE42ECE71FC.webp
    169 KB · Views: 83
  • 1EF4BA88-A6E8-4388-A204-CF5209F29885.webp
    1EF4BA88-A6E8-4388-A204-CF5209F29885.webp
    177.6 KB · Views: 88
I know a guy who has an XLT (non-Tremor) on chip hold and pretty sure he does not have heated rear seats.
 
Back
Top Bottom