FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

so what are you, an electrician or something? JK... I caught your sig... my son is too... not union like you tho... I could do without the heated rear seats for sure if it meant they would finish my truck...
I don’t have either, rear heated seats or rapid supplemental heating.
 
Not only did mine not go into "built" status, the number of similar vehicles in status jumped from 35 to 37...
301CE12E-44D9-4F54-A2DC-FA417390E112.webp
 
953 pages in this thread and your still trying to find rhyme or reason to the order/build puzzle? I gave up like a year ago. LOL
 
953 pages in this thread and your still trying to find rhyme or reason to the order/build puzzle? I gave up like a year ago. LOL
just trying to pass info along and get insight from people in similar situations.... maybe it helps me understand what's going on at this particular moment in the delay/hold process and maybe it helps someone else... we're all at different stages and no, I don't expect this puzzle to be solved...
 
just trying to pass info along and get insight from people in similar situations.... maybe it helps me understand what's going on at this particular moment in the delay/hold process and maybe it helps someone else... we're all at different stages and no, I don't expect this puzzle to be solved...
Plus we get to hear what other people’s build are going thru, since Ford won’t give out any useful information.
 
953 pages in this thread and your still trying to find rhyme or reason to the order/build puzzle? I gave up like a year ago. LOL
I couldn’t agree more there’s so many parts and there doesn’t see to be any rhyme or reason to how things get done after you are on hold.

I was on hold for fender badges (platinum f350) I know others that were built the same batch that got them and another that didn’t. I waiting 2 weeks and got built. 4 weeks later now and the other guy in my batch is still waiting for his fender badges (platinum f350). I was told the day after mine was built that they ran out of the front ford emblem.
 
Plus we get to hear what other people’s build are going thru, since Ford won’t give out any useful information.
And nothing in the previous 952 pages of this thread tells me anything about the holds/delays that are happening at this moment in time or what has gone on in the previous month with my specific order
 
Some guys are able to see when truck leaves railyard and goes to dealership do anyone have that link,my truck is 80 miles away from dealership at railyard anxiety has me climbing up the walls really need it
 
Found this pic from an article on August 25th. The side with the arrows is full now and the left side of the road is filling up. I wish I could have seen how many were at the top of the hill behind the track. The darker gray area in these pics.
 

Attachments

  • B0D027FE-3B55-4835-8077-ECCFA2CFEA34.webp
    B0D027FE-3B55-4835-8077-ECCFA2CFEA34.webp
    149.7 KB · Views: 40
Here's the data from mine.

Ordered: 3/18/22
Built: 8/23/22
Shipped (according to Ford): 8/26/22
Expected to arrive at dealership: 9/1 - 9/7/22
Actually arrived at dealership: 9/9/22
 
Here's the data from mine.

Ordered: 3/18/22
Built: 8/23/22
Shipped (according to Ford): 8/26/22
Expected to arrive at dealership: 9/1 - 9/7/22
Actually arrived at dealership: 9/9/22
That’s very good timing! And accurate too.
 
Here's the data from mine.

Ordered: 3/18/22
Built: 8/23/22
Shipped (according to Ford): 8/26/22
Expected to arrive at dealership: 9/1 - 9/7/22
Actually arrived at dealership: 9/9/22
That's kick ass for you... I would love to trade you places... I'd love to live in Maine too... glad the process is working as it should for at least some of us...
 
Add to all this crap, a rail strike starting next week, shit.
I got excited for a minute. My truck is in a rail car in Gibson Indiana. Not looking good for tug to Az.
 
Wonder why mine show a longer "longest wait"?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220912-161032_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20220912-161032_Chrome.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 58
cuz "awaiting shipment" is a different status than "in production"... if you're comparing yours to the screenshot further up on the page
 
cuz "awaiting shipment" is a different status than "in production"... if you're comparing yours to the screenshot further up on the page
But only 15 trucks waiting for shipment? And 26 days?
 
I think each individual status has to be examined on its own and not compared to different statuses... and who knows what they mean by "similar?" They could have 25,000 trucks awaiting shipment, but only 15 in a group they consider "similar"...
 
Back
Top Bottom