FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

B0D9ECBD-439A-41B9-849E-BBE2E9A869FC.webp
 
My VVR has been the same since the 30th. Seating in Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville. KY. Don’t know what that is.
 
My VVR has been the same since the 30th. Seating in Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville. KY. Don’t know what that is.
GFX is where they apply things like the bedliner. Mine has been released to body and then returned to Ramp 1K since 8/22.
 
Maybe the clearance lights or garage door opener? Wouldn’t think the upfitter switches are chip-dependent, and everyone orders those anyway.
Don’t think any of those require chips.
 
7F169CA0-F8D6-4B87-8546-340E44012E3C.webp

Ford told me I’m on a chip hold as well. Truck has been in production since 8/9/22 . Not sure what mine has holding it up. Shows 104 in same situation for me and truck is at KTP they say.
 
IMG_1169.webp
IMG_1170.webp

My daughter had a cross country meet outside of Louisville this afternoon. I snapped a couple pictures at the speedway on the drive by. At least 4 parking lots stuffed full of trucks and expeditions as far as you could see. Hoping for those of you waiting they get these finished and shipped quickly.
 
View attachment 60686
Ford told me I’m on a chip hold as well. Truck has been in production since 8/9/22 . Not sure what mine has holding it up. Shows 104 in same situation for me and truck is at KTP they say.
Contact corporate and tell them to put the multi contour seats in it since it’s technically not built yet. I did and mine now shows up as awaiting shipment( for 10 days now). Others that were waiting on the same part are still waiting.
 
Contact corporate and tell them to put the multi contour seats in it since it’s technically not built yet. I did and mine now shows up as awaiting shipment( for 10 days now). Others that were waiting on the same part are still waiting.
I've been "awaiting shipment" for 26 days now
 
Contact corporate and tell them to put the multi contour seats in it since it’s technically not built yet. I did and mine now shows up as awaiting shipment( for 10 days now). Others that were waiting on the same part are still waiting.
Is that the massage seats? Thanks
 
Yeah our trucks were both the same batch mine went in production on 08/15. I was sent off site to wait for fender badges for 2 weeks before changing to built on 08/29.
Yea I don't understand it! This is ridiculous! My truck doesn't have any holds and just sitting there! I emailed ford executives last week and actually got a response stating they will let me know something in 5-7 business days.
 
Last edited:
I’m in the same spot. Says no holds and all clear awaiting shipping since 8/17
 
Same boat , awaiting shipment since 8/19. The issue is at the plant, Ford isn't rotating their inventory properly. First in, first out does not apply to our trucks lol.
 
Yea I don't understand it! This is ridiculous! My truck doesn't have any holds and just sitting there! I emailed ford executives last week and actually got a response stating they will let me know something in 5-7 business days.
Yeah looks like your dealer is only a couple hrs from KTP. I’ve been in Franklin since Friday. Going back through Louisville in the morning. Anybody know where they are parking our trucks that are awaiting shipment?
 

Attachments

  • 9BDCF43B-5C4E-431F-B2A6-F6B7090F408D.webp
    9BDCF43B-5C4E-431F-B2A6-F6B7090F408D.webp
    109.6 KB · Views: 74
KTP
 

Attachments

  • A010325A-D45D-4688-A4C1-D1F18D94EBAC.webp
    A010325A-D45D-4688-A4C1-D1F18D94EBAC.webp
    423.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 01D87AB0-0D47-4341-8357-84D52656BADC.webp
    01D87AB0-0D47-4341-8357-84D52656BADC.webp
    327.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 62558604-4F1D-49A3-BFFC-F72F05E4CB2C.webp
    62558604-4F1D-49A3-BFFC-F72F05E4CB2C.webp
    417.1 KB · Views: 90
  • D725B551-5A3D-4ED8-903C-F376C060C26E.webp
    D725B551-5A3D-4ED8-903C-F376C060C26E.webp
    264.1 KB · Views: 92
After seen those pictures I asked Ford chat about mine.
67087FBF-2A5E-40BA-9A87-465141029C6F.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom