FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Changed to shipped this morning, nice to see such quick progress when others have been waiting extended periods to just leave the plant.
 

Attachments

  • 70BD17D5-BE25-4126-BCB3-24886DC74514.webp
    70BD17D5-BE25-4126-BCB3-24886DC74514.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 85
Changed to shipped this morning, nice to see such quick progress when others have been waiting extended periods to just leave the plant.
Congrats ! Just shows that Ford has no idea how to manage and rotate their inventory. Mine was built close to two weeks before you. And yet you're already "shipped" . And another thing that makes no sense , your truck is heading to the same state as mine. Confusing, you'd think they would group the inventory to similar destinations . But I guess that makes too much sense.
 
New to this forum today - great site! I ordered a 250 Tremor gas truck on 5/16/21 and the order has yet to be picked up. Unless I reach out to the dealer I hear nothing on the status and when I do reach out they have no information. I put no money down so I am not out anything. It looks like order banks open next month for MY23. Any word if/when MY22 orders not picked up by then will be pushed to MY23? I have a quoted price. Will the dealer honor that? Sorry if this has already been covered or if this is the wrong thread for this post.
Welcome to the forum.

'22 orders will not be automatically converted to '23's. You'll have to re-order when the order banks open up. Those that don't get picked up as '22's will likely get some sort of PCO from Ford, but no one knows that that will be.
 
Changed to shipped this morning, nice to see such quick progress when others have been waiting extended periods to just leave the plant.
I’m finding it doesn’t mean much. I switch to shipped on 9/4. Ford tells me truck is still at KTP. but a rail car has been assigned. Looking at what others say, truck may be loaded at some point. Then wait untill they get a full train car load in it, going the direction your truck is going, so may sit a long time. FYI ordertrack says my truck is shipping convoy, so all the info we are trying to get, is hit and miss. Oh also the RR might go on strike 9/16.
 
New to this forum today - great site! I ordered a 250 Tremor gas truck on 5/16/21 and the order has yet to be picked up. Unless I reach out to the dealer I hear nothing on the status and when I do reach out they have no information. I put no money down so I am not out anything. It looks like order banks open next month for MY23. Any word if/when MY22 orders not picked up by then will be pushed to MY23? I have a quoted price. Will the dealer honor that? Sorry if this has already been covered or if this is the wrong thread for this post.
Holy shit 5/16/21? You blow my 9/1/21 out of the water.
 
New to this forum today - great site! I ordered a 250 Tremor gas truck on 5/16/21 and the order has yet to be picked up. Unless I reach out to the dealer I hear nothing on the status and when I do reach out they have no information. I put no money down so I am not out anything. It looks like order banks open next month for MY23. Any word if/when MY22 orders not picked up by then will be pushed to MY23? I have a quoted price. Will the dealer honor that? Sorry if this has already been covered or if this is the wrong thread for this post.
What was your exact build? I’m sorry you are still waiting
 
I’m finding it doesn’t mean much. I switch to shipped on 9/4. Ford tells me truck is still at KTP. but a rail car has been assigned. Looking at what others say, truck may be loaded at some point. Then wait untill they get a full train car load in it, going the direction your truck is going, so may sit a long time. FYI ordertrack says my truck is shipping convoy, so all the info we are trying to get, is hit and miss. Oh also the RR might go on strike 9/16.
Just showed up at dealer this morning
 

Attachments

  • 720027CC-7EEB-402B-8FF7-4DEC69C25AA0.webp
    720027CC-7EEB-402B-8FF7-4DEC69C25AA0.webp
    356.1 KB · Views: 81
The tracker is way off.
 
I ordered mine with sunrise ford of fontana, back on December 14... when did you order yours?
I just updated my signature to reflect my info:
2022 F350 6.7L Lariat Ultimate Tremor BAP Carbonized Gray UTT Rain-Sensing Wipers 11400#
Ordered 4/1/2022 email 4/6/2022
Scheduled Build 9/26/2022 email 8/18/2022
Updated Build 9/19/2022 email 9/6/2022
 
Well I be damned guys.
ordered 11-21-21
got built on 6-15-22
showed as shipped on 6-16-22
A just took delivery today. 9-9-22
So this rumor of people getting their trucks is true! It just seems as thought there is no method to the madness.
I guess I can now be positive to you guys still waiting and say IT IS SO WORTH the wait! Thanks to everyone here that was most helpful and supportive over the last 10 months.
 
Well I be damned guys.
ordered 11-21-21
got built on 6-15-22
showed as shipped on 6-16-22
A just took delivery today. 9-9-22
So this rumor of people getting their trucks is true! It just seems as thought there is no method to the madness.
I guess I can now be positive to you guys still waiting and say IT IS SO WORTH the wait! Thanks to everyone here that was most helpful and supportive over the last 10 months.
Congratulations.

(update that "current ride" in your profile)
 
Ok, useing info from a member, I tracked my rail car to Gibson Indiana. It’s moving! Only 1500 miles to go:)
 
Welcome to the forum.

'22 orders will not be automatically converted to '23's. You'll have to re-order when the order banks open up. Those that don't get picked up as '22's will likely get some sort of PCO from Ford, but no one knows that that will be.
I talked to Ford you will have to reconfigure build a my23. Your order # and place in line stays the same. Basically any my22 order not fulfilled will have option at 1st my23s off the line.
 
Could it be possible that they were already shipped but never updated?
That would be awesome but I tend to believe my dealer that it’s a chip hold. The few examples we’ve heard about with the tracker being behind or not reflecting shipments are way outnumbered by stories of delays. Love the optimism tho.
 
I wonder what options could be causing a chip hold when others are been shipped.
 
I wonder what options could be causing a chip hold when others are been shipped.
Agreed. I don’t have any more options than the trucks that are shipping. Most people don’t order the console safe like I did but it must be one hell of a safe if it requires a chip.
 
Back
Top Bottom