FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I'm scheduled for build week of 9/19/22. Today I realized I didn't have Upfitter switches on my build and had the dealer add them. 😬 Is this going to mess with my scheduling?!?!? 🤞
Hopefully not, but I doubt the dealership can add anything at this point, I was also moved to the week of 9-19, from the week of 9-26, I noticed you're in Orange,CA. It's kinda weird I'm in Redlands, what dealership did you order from? Maybe they'll ship our trucks together.
 
I paid in full for my truck 2 weeks ago,it's sitting 80 miles away from dealership at rail yard since Saturday I'm wondering will they let me take possession of it some way or fashion
 
I paid in full for my truck 2 weeks ago,it's sitting 80 miles away from dealership at rail yard since Saturday I'm wondering will they let me take possession of it some way or fashion

Why would you pay for it before it arrives or you even see it? What if it falls off a truck or has other pre delivery issues?
 
My build date is 9/12 next week, already have the vin but no ws yet. Should I assume I’m gonna get a production bump?
 
Productions seem to be occurring but then the trucks sit forever awaiting shipping
 
I’ve been in production since 8/17 and still there.
 
Another step backwards.
 
Here it is.
 

Attachments

  • 46BAECF7-AF10-42CA-BA46-5D4EE6D122D1.webp
    46BAECF7-AF10-42CA-BA46-5D4EE6D122D1.webp
    156.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 8F80D58A-1E8A-472E-987F-60974B061505.webp
    8F80D58A-1E8A-472E-987F-60974B061505.webp
    225.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 7CB44F21-1D4F-4C24-B24A-A1C12014A6B5.webp
    7CB44F21-1D4F-4C24-B24A-A1C12014A6B5.webp
    152.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 33797A1F-826B-4414-ADE1-A6C536CA5BBF.webp
    33797A1F-826B-4414-ADE1-A6C536CA5BBF.webp
    178.8 KB · Views: 81
  • CD2DE19A-7558-4873-8DB7-2131BC5BA5E7.webp
    CD2DE19A-7558-4873-8DB7-2131BC5BA5E7.webp
    96.2 KB · Views: 83
These shipping eta's are out of control . Every couple of days my salesman is texting me new ones.
I've been told that these dates are created by the shipping companies and not Ford. The shipping corporations should not be issuing dates , unless the truck is on a semi or in a railcar and sent on its merry way. That would clear a lot of frustration/confusion to all these "expected" dates. Either stick to one , and if it doesnt work list it as "tbd" , until you're 100% sure it's going to be shipped. Lol
Sorry for complaining about my shipping issues , just needed to vent a bit.

Newest 9/9-9/15

Previous ETA'S
9/17-9/24
8/30-9/5,9/6
8/23 - 8/29
9/2-9/9
9/6 - 9/14
 
Last edited:
These shipping eta's are out of control . Every couple of days my salesman is texting me new ones.
I've been told that these dates are created by the shipping companies and not Ford. The shipping corporations should not be issuing dates , unless the truck is on a semi or in a railcar and sent on its merry way. That would clear a lot of frustration/confusion to all these "expected" dates. Either stick to one , and if it doesnt work list it as "tbd" , until you're 100% sure it's going to be shipped. Lol
Sorry for complaining about my shipping issues , just needed to vent a bit.

Newest 9/9-9/15

Previous ETA'S
9/17-9/24
8/30-9/5,9/6
8/23 - 8/29
9/2-9/9
9/6 - 9/14
I hope it falls through for you soon,yours was built before mine
 
These shipping eta's are out of control . Every couple of days my salesman is texting me new ones.
I've been told that these dates are created by the shipping companies and not Ford. The shipping corporations should not be issuing dates , unless the truck is on a semi or in a railcar and sent on its merry way. That would clear a lot of frustration/confusion to all these "expected" dates. Either stick to one , and if it doesnt work list it as "tbd" , until you're 100% sure it's going to be shipped. Lol
Sorry for complaining about my shipping issues , just needed to vent a bit.

Newest 9/9-9/15

Previous ETA'S
9/17-9/24
8/30-9/5,9/6
8/23 - 8/29
9/2-9/9
9/6 - 9/14
I’ve been in shipping for 75 days for a dealer 200 miles away from the factory, the truck was built in June. It’s absurd
 
I'm scheduled for build week of 9/19/22. Today I realized I didn't have Upfitter switches on my build and had the dealer add them. 😬 Is this going to mess with my scheduling?!?!? 🤞

Hopefully not, but did that change all your pricing to today’s current MSRP pricing??
You may not be price protected from when you made the order by making a change/add on. 😳😳
 
New to this forum today - great site! I ordered a 250 Tremor gas truck on 5/16/21 and the order has yet to be picked up. Unless I reach out to the dealer I hear nothing on the status and when I do reach out they have no information. I put no money down so I am not out anything. It looks like order banks open next month for MY23. Any word if/when MY22 orders not picked up by then will be pushed to MY23? I have a quoted price. Will the dealer honor that? Sorry if this has already been covered or if this is the wrong thread for this post.
 
Does anyone know how to track if shipped by rail?. I have a CSX rail car #

ordertrack says my shipping is convoy, but my nephew that works at a ford parts warehouse said it’s in a rail car?
 
M
Hopefully not, but did that change all your pricing to today’s current MSRP pricing??
You may not be price protected from when you made the order by making a change/add on. 😳😳
It should have no effect, unless you change trims.
 
M

It should have no effect, unless you change trims.

Um ok, because my dealership told me that if I made any changes to options, ie BAP, moonroof, UTT cameras, 5th wheel prep. Ult. Lariat vs value package the truck goes up to current MSRP pricing. 😩

So does anyone have any info on price increase with option changes/add on’s but staying with the current trim level?
 
Um ok, because my dealership told me that if I made any changes to options, ie BAP, moonroof, UTT cameras, 5th wheel prep. Ult. Lariat vs value package the truck goes up to current MSRP pricing. 😩

So does anyone have any info on price increase with option changes/add on’s but staying with the current trim level?
Your dealership is screwing you over. Changing options doesn't affect the baseprice that is price-protected from ford. I suspect the dealership is saying this to squeeze out more profit.
 
Hopefully not, but I doubt the dealership can add anything at this point, I was also moved to the week of 9-19, from the week of 9-26, I noticed you're in Orange,CA. It's kinda weird I'm in Redlands, what dealership did you order from? Maybe they'll ship our trucks together.

They said it was added and it is updated under accessories on the Ford tracking. I went through Villa Ford in Orange, you? Hopefully they are built fast and shipped timely!

Hopefully not, but did that change all your pricing to today’s current MSRP pricing??
You may not be price protected from when you made the order by making a change/add on. 😳😳

I made adjustments to my order a couple months after ordering, adding the rain sensing wipers/heated steering wheel package and lowering gvwr to 11400# for registration purposes. The new printout they gave me was a couple thousand higher than the original even though I only added on $165. They reassured me the original one still stands.
 
They said it was added and it is updated under accessories on the Ford tracking. I went through Villa Ford in Orange, you? Hopefully they are built fast and shipped timely!



I made adjustments to my order a couple months after ordering, adding the rain sensing wipers/heated steering wheel package and lowering gvwr to 11400# for registration purposes. The new printout they gave me was a couple thousand higher than the original even though I only added on $165. They reassured me the original one still stands.
I ordered mine with sunrise ford of fontana, back on December 14... when did you order yours?
 
Back
Top Bottom