FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

One other thing If anyone wants that truck it will be at Koons ford of Baltimore eventually. It’s a fully loaded lariat I can post my window sticker if anyone wants. Only thing not on my sticker that this one has is adaptive steering

What is in this build?
 
its this exact same build but it has adaptive steering.
2022-09-05_17-46-59.webp
 
I got a call from Dealership on Friday telling me my truck would go into production the first week in October with a expected arrival at the Dealership by Halloween. I haven’t gotten any emails from Ford, even though I called any verified my email was on file. Going to call Ford tomorrow and see if I can get a vin, does anyone have any other recommendations?
 
I got a call from Dealership on Friday telling me my truck would go into production the first week in October with a expected arrival at the Dealership by Halloween. I haven’t gotten any emails from Ford, even though I called any verified my email was on file. Going to call Ford tomorrow and see if I can get a vin, does anyone have any other recommendations?
If they know your production week then you have a VIN. You should get a WS towards the end of September.
 
so if you got scheduled for week of sept 12, what is your expected day to go into production. I still have no window sticker so I'm assuming it wont be Monday or Tuesday, if you actually get your window sticker a week before production, these days who knows.
 
Showing in production for 11.5 days now, called the dealer it’s built with no eta , shipping convoy about 4 hours from the plant, no holds Just praying it happens soon! 350 lariat 6.7 atlas blue. buddy ordered one from same dealer he’s at body shop for liner , really hoping this happens sooner than later, uncharacteristically optimistic! Irritating that it doesn’t show built, I see the irritation of the lack of communication
 
Today is the last day of my latest eta. That's after several eta's Still says "awaiting shipment " , I guess ill just sit here and wait for the next bump they send me .
 
Last edited:
Anyone else have Powerscope mirrors deleted? My DRW XLT is scheduled for a build next week. No WS yet but the tracker shows everything right except the Powerscope mirrors are suspiciously missing.
 
Anyone else have Powerscope mirrors deleted? My DRW XLT is scheduled for a build next week. No WS yet but the tracker shows everything right except the Powerscope mirrors are suspiciously missing.

I wouldn't worry. My truck is currently in production. The tracker doesn't mention the powerscope mirrors (or any mirror for that matter), but they are right there on my WS.
 
so if you got scheduled for week of sept 12, what is your expected day to go into production. I still have no window sticker so I'm assuming it wont be Monday or Tuesday, if you actually get your window sticker a week before production, these days who knows.
It's not exactly a week, it's just an average. I received my WS on a Wed, and my truck was built either Thu or Fri the following week. On average, you should have your WS by the end of the week.
 
I got a call from Dealership on Friday telling me my truck would go into production the first week in October with a expected arrival at the Dealership by Halloween. I haven’t gotten any emails from Ford, even though I called any verified my email was on file. Going to call Ford tomorrow and see if I can get a vin, does anyone have any other recommendations?
I would go a step further to say if your dealer knows your build week, they know your VIN. Call your salesman and ask for it, so you can track it yourself. If they don't have a VIN, then they don't know you are scheduled for first week of Oct either.
 
Showing in production for 11.5 days now, called the dealer it’s built with no eta , shipping convoy about 4 hours from the plant, no holds Just praying it happens soon! 350 lariat 6.7 atlas blue. buddy ordered one from same dealer he’s at body shop for liner , really hoping this happens sooner than later, uncharacteristically optimistic! Irritating that it doesn’t show built, I see the irritation of the lack of communication

Don’t you wish you could just drive over there and pick it up! 👍👍
 
I would go a step further to say if your dealer knows your build week, they know your VIN. Call your salesman and ask for it, so you can track it yourself. If they don't have a VIN, then they don't know you are scheduled for first week of Oct either.
I called Ford today and got my VIN, no window sticker, Ford said I should have one a week before production.
 
I would go a step further to say if your dealer knows your build week, they know your VIN. Call your salesman and ask for it, so you can track it yourself. If they don't have a VIN, then they don't know you are scheduled for first week of Oct either.
FYI my series of events match yours, I had an order date of 01Feb2022
 
Do i believe it when they say awaiting shipment. Or is it really awaiting parts?
 
Back
Top Bottom