FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well it has been 14 months since I ordered my F350 Platinum Tremor and yesterday I took possession. I didn't think this day would ever come.
Sweet truck! I was torn between that and Star white. Just curious, did you get the massaging seats?
 
So… date populated in production 8/31. I see some of you that built populated the next day, I’m still at production.
Chated with ford just now, they say:”The vehicle is currently In Production - When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. The vehicle has been produced. At this time there are no holds or delays listed on your vehicle. There is an ETA for delivery of your vehicle to your selling dealership of September 22nd 2022. “. So I am hopeful this all holds of true. I really need the truck. Sold my raptor 4 months ago.
I have been in production since 8/20. Chatted with Ford yesterday and they say I have a hold but they can’t see what it is and that I need to get with my dealer. They haven’t responded to my email.

Ordertrack.app shows 35 similar vehicles in the same status.
 
I have been in production since 8/20. Chatted with Ford yesterday and they say I have a hold but they can’t see what it is and that I need to get with my dealer. They haven’t responded to my email.

Ordertrack.app shows 35 similar vehicles in the same status.
Oh man, that sucks.👎
What’s on your build? 😳😳
 
Oh man, that sucks.👎
What’s on your build? 😳😳
250 AMB… Window sticker since 8/11… not posting as a complaint nor am I looking for sympathy, cuz there are people with worse situations… maybe this helps others understand their truck’s status…
 

Attachments

  • 81464C3E-1BB9-49C5-83D6-FEBE57896F5B.webp
    81464C3E-1BB9-49C5-83D6-FEBE57896F5B.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 79
I have been in production since 8/20. Chatted with Ford yesterday and they say I have a hold but they can’t see what it is and that I need to get with my dealer. They haven’t responded to my email.

Ordertrack.app shows 35 similar vehicles in the same status.
Mine also says 35 in the same status.
 
I was in batch 7639 for the week of 8/15 and my modules populated 8/20... but the tracker currently shows as "In Production", but not "Built" yet... very weird... had my dealer send me a screenshot of the VVR Friday and it says "Produced" 8/20, "released to Body Company" 8/20, "Sent Offsite" 8/22, and "Origin Received" 8/22, with the Vehicle Location currently being Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY... "ETA" is showing as Start Date 9/15 and End Date 9/21... don't necessarily know what the ETA stuff means unless that's when it should reach my dealer... maybe it's when it's scheduled to ship... not sure... hope this stuff helps...

Also I haven't received any emails from Ford except for one last Thursday 8/25 that apologized for not building my truck the week before like they said they would... this is odd according to Corri Embry at Ford Corporate and to my dealer, who says the VVR clearly shows it was built 8/20...

I have also not been able to see my WS for the past few days... FordDirect says it hasn't been released for this vehicle, when in actuality I was able to see it starting 8/11... the weird thing is that I can pull it up on Alumizilla's site... just not Ford's... who knows...
I think our trucks are in the same situation.

F350 Tremor King Ranch batch 7580

Ordered 11/20/21
Showed in production 8/9 - window stick shows and then sometimes says not available yet.,
Date showed up in production with a date of 8/16 - and still currently shows in production

Ford Marketing said it was sent offsite for body work with no information why and that’s it. They say is scheduled for delivery 9/6-9/12 by rail. Anyone have any idea what situation these trucks are in or why they get sent offsite? Also I have a seat delete on sticker.. what does that mean exactly?

Thanks
 
whoot whoot, I moved to transet in the past 2 hours. Skipped built.

gotta love both tracking apps. I moved backwards to built on the Ford app and awaiting shipment on the ordetrack.
 
Last edited:
The ford tracker app still shows the bubble in the built circle. And the order tracker app is still showing awaiting shipment .
 
Just wanted to pop in here and post something. I ordered 2 trucks on may 2nd of 2021, one of them with adaptive steering the other without, the one without was built and delivered, I picked it up 9/11/21 I just got this email for the one with adaptive steering and it’s scheduled for October 3rd, even though I have my 22, I think this might be a record since order?
D776C2FF-8FEC-4A47-8125-189B4E17FE31.webp
 
250 AMB… Window sticker since 8/11… not posting as a complaint nor am I looking for sympathy, cuz there are people with worse situations… maybe this helps others understand their truck’s status…

Copy that, that’s why I was asking. Thanks for sharing your WS. 👍

Nice truck!
Looks like you got just about everything except Moonroof, UTT & AS.
 
One other thing If anyone wants that truck it will be at Koons ford of Baltimore eventually. It’s a fully loaded lariat I can post my window sticker if anyone wants. Only thing not on my sticker that this one has is adaptive steering
 
Nope. Not happy about that at all.
I hear ya! I am in the same boat. After 13 months just picked mine up on Friday. Couldn't say no because they honored the original price, my old truck is pretty tired, and this one still is a beautiful truck even without the butt massage. They said they will happily take the truck back and let me order a 23 with the seats now that they are back. I do think Ford dropped the ball on this one, there is going to be a select group of us that have a lower resale value as well due to this.

Funny thing is no one even contacted me to say I was losing options off the truck. The salesman nor manager couldn't even tell me when it arrived if it had the seats. I didn't find out for sure until the day I picked it up.

Also a note to everyone to definitely do a good walk around, I had quite a bit of "shipping" damage. Including a lot of marks to the interior trim.
 
Copy that, that’s why I was asking. Thanks for sharing your WS. 👍

Nice truck!
Looks like you got just about everything except Moonroof, UTT & AS.
Thanks… yeah I am not surprised about a hold with all the lil options…
 
I think our trucks are in the same situation.

F350 Tremor King Ranch batch 7580

Ordered 11/20/21
Showed in production 8/9 - window stick shows and then sometimes says not available yet.,
Date showed up in production with a date of 8/16 - and still currently shows in production

Ford Marketing said it was sent offsite for body work with no information why and that’s it. They say is scheduled for delivery 9/6-9/12 by rail. Anyone have any idea what situation these trucks are in or why they get sent offsite? Also I have a seat delete on sticker.. what does that mean exactly?

Thanks
Off site is the bed liner/cover/maybe the retractable steps?

Seat delete is the massage one? King Ranch have those seats?
 
Back
Top Bottom