FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I hear ya! I am in the same boat. After 13 months just picked mine up on Friday. Couldn't say no because they honored the original price, my old truck is pretty tired, and this one still is a beautiful truck even without the butt massage. They said they will happily take the truck back and let me order a 23 with the seats now that they are back. I do think Ford dropped the ball on this one, there is going to be a select group of us that have a lower resale value as well due to this.

Funny thing is no one even contacted me to say I was losing options off the truck. The salesman nor manager couldn't even tell me when it arrived if it had the seats. I didn't find out for sure until the day I picked it up.

Also a note to everyone to definitely do a good walk around, I had quite a bit of "shipping" damage. Including a lot of marks to the interior trim.
Email these people at the executive office and let them know you still want the mcs.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
 
2F860E93-BEE7-47F6-956A-648D0DC3C19A.png

I really hope not, I’m tired of the waiting
 

Attachments

  • F27A5338-E95F-4F6B-9909-4C2906AE8CB3.webp
    F27A5338-E95F-4F6B-9909-4C2906AE8CB3.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I think I have you both beat! If anyone finds anything out it would be great to know. BCE Modules are populated but not the PCM, any chance the hold is for the seats? Did either of you have the MCS Delete previous?

1662393433553.webp
 
I think I have you both beat! If anyone finds anything out it would be great to know. BCE Modules are populated but not the PCM, any chance the hold is for the seats? Did either of you have the MCS Delete previous?

View attachment 60293
Mine is a Lariat so no MCS delete for me.
 
Mine is a Lariat so no MCS delete for me.
Same here. Lariat Ultimate. There are a lot of people who unfortunately have me beat as far as misery goes, whether it’s waiting on a VIN or having been in “awaiting shipment” status for months or whatever. I’m not trying to win a misery contest. Just hoping to shed some light on stuff for those who need it. I consider myself pretty lucky, having ordered 2/28/22 and getting a 8/15 production week, even with the hold.
 
I think I have you both beat! If anyone finds anything out it would be great to know. BCE Modules are populated but not the PCM, any chance the hold is for the seats? Did either of you have the MCS Delete previous?

View attachment 60293
I’m guessing we have the very same hold since we both got WS 8/11
 
After such a long wait I won’t believe it until I see it parked in my driveway.
 
I think I have you both beat! If anyone finds anything out it would be great to know. BCE Modules are populated but not the PCM, any chance the hold is for the seats? Did either of you have the MCS Delete previous?

View attachment 60293
I was in batch 7494. F350 platinum. Modules populated on 08/15. Was sent off site waiting on fender badges. Got marked built on 08/29. Still waiting shipment.
I know a guy with a f350 platinum modules populated 08/17. He’s still off site waiting on platinum badges.
 
I was in batch 7494. F350 platinum. Modules populated on 08/15. Was sent off site waiting on fender badges. Got marked built on 08/29. Still waiting shipment.
I know a guy with a f350 platinum modules populated 08/17. He’s still off site waiting on platinum badges.
Ford rep says I was built 8/19 even though the VVR shows built 8/20, the same day my modules populated. Ford rep also confused as to why I got the “We’re sorry we haven’t started production on your truck yet” email on 8/24. Dealer confused as to why it was sent offsite and then came back to plant but not released for shipment. As for me, I’m confused about all of it, but it’s a bit clearer now as to why it’s still showing “in production” due to a chip hold. But there’s nothing I can do about it so I will just chill and pass on any info I get.
 
Did you get the spray on liner or the tonneau cover?
 
Did you get the spray on liner or the tonneau cove
Did you get the spray on liner or the tonneau cover?
When I originally ordered, I had the tonneau cover on there and BAP. The dealer told me I should get rid of BAP because of the bedliner (the option for BAP without bedliner didn’t exist yet) and get rid of the tonneau. I was fine taking the cover off but didn’t budge on BAP and glad I didn’t.
 
What does convoy mean on the order track app? I thought mine was supposed to be on a train.
 
Ford rep says I was built 8/19 even though the VVR shows built 8/20, the same day my modules populated. Ford rep also confused as to why I got the “We’re sorry we haven’t started production on your truck yet” email on 8/24. Dealer confused as to why it was sent offsite and then came back to plant but not released for shipment. As for me, I’m confused about all of it, but it’s a bit clearer now as to why it’s still showing “in production” due to a chip hold. But there’s nothing I can do about it so I will just chill and pass on any info I get.
I got this email on 08/18. I had already been built less f350 platinum fender badges and sent off site to wait before I got the email. I don’t understand why they just can’t be honest.
 

Attachments

  • 3BCDE3A2-5167-4DA6-80D2-B89B52F7489D.webp
    3BCDE3A2-5167-4DA6-80D2-B89B52F7489D.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 57
I got this email on 08/18. I had already been built less f350 platinum fender badges and sent off site to wait before I got the email. I don’t understand why they just can’t be honest.
Agreed. Not trying to be a Ford apologist, but with such a large operation and so many trucks to build, there will be communication disconnects between departments. That said, they do have the technology for real time instantaneous updates for all to see. That goes back to your point about honesty, i.e. who gets to see what. The cloak of mystery does no one any good and just frustrates the customer. They have the ability to tighten up the communication, it’s a question of why they won’t. When purchasing a vehicle I default to not trusting anyone and assuming they’re out to get me in one way or another and I come off as an asshole. So be it.
 
When I originally ordered, I had the tonneau cover on there and BAP. The dealer told me I should get rid of BAP because of the bedliner (the option for BAP without bedliner didn’t exist yet) and get rid of the tonneau. I was fine taking the cover off but didn’t budge on BAP and glad I didn’t.
Similar here, dealer wanted me to remove BAP and tonneau cover. I removed the cover but didn’t budge on the BAP. To my surprise the tonneau cover is on the WS.
 
Similar here, dealer wanted me to remove BAP and tonneau cover. I removed the cover but didn’t budge on the BAP. To my surprise the tonneau cover is on the WS.
That’s an added bonus then. The cover wasn’t a necessity, just a nice-to-have. He said at order time that he had inside info that there would be 2022 trucks not built due to tonneau being on the order. So it was a no-brainer to remove it for me. He also said that bedliner wasn’t quite as big an issue, and that some trucks were delivered to dealers without it, along with a PO to have it done locally.
 
Last edited:
I was in batch 7494. F350 platinum. Modules populated on 08/15. Was sent off site waiting on fender badges. Got marked built on 08/29. Still waiting shipment.
I know a guy with a f350 platinum modules populated 08/17. He’s still off site waiting on platinum badges.
How are you able to know the exact details what it’s waiting for offsite? Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom