FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I got the email today, finally have a VIN! Build date scheduled for OCT 17.

Order placed on DEC 11th 21.

Its been so long i forgot what I ordered haha
Congrats!!! Kinda curious, what did you order. Lol
 
I got the email today, finally have a VIN! Build date scheduled for OCT 17.

Order placed on DEC 11th 21.

Its been so long i forgot what I ordered haha
Damn, I just got build date today also, for Oct 3, and I ordered in March.
 
How long should I expect to see the window sticker?
If you are scheduled for week of Oct 17, it will show up sometime the week before, usually by Thursday or Friday depending on the actual scheduled build day
 
I got my built date of 8/31 and salesman states truck is in transit. With any luck I will get it this weekend. Had to drop the camper off at campsite with the 08 Tundra but hoping I can pickup on Saturday and bring home Monday with the 250. Campsite is only 75 minutes from home and I work this evening so I may wait to head back to campground if I can pick up truck tomorrow.
 
Ordered my 2022 F350 Tremor on 12/1/2021 and received an email on 7/24/2022 that the rig was scheduled for production week of 8/22/2022. According to the order tracking website my truck is "in production". Yesterday I got an email from Ford that there are still delays due to supply chain problems and that they will communicate with me every 45 days, along with some other flowery words and horseshit. I wrote to my dealer who checked with Ford and he tells me that my truck is built but not yet shipped. Hopefully it will ship next week and I can get on with my life and be happy. More to follow. Tom
2022 F350 Lariat Ultimate, 7.3 Godzilla 4.3 diff, Star White/Ebony leather
 
I got my built date of 8/31 and salesman states truck is in transit. With any luck I will get it this weekend. Had to drop the camper off at campsite with the 08 Tundra but hoping I can pickup on Saturday and bring home Monday with the 250. Campsite is only 75 minutes from home and I work this evening so I may wait to head back to campground if I can pick up truck tomorrow.

Just FYI, Ford recommends a 1,000 mile (I believe?) break in period before towing. Just incase any warranty issues come up. 😳
 
Just FYI, Ford recommends a 1,000 mile (I believe?) break in period before towing. Just incase any warranty issues come up. 😳
Thank you, I think I remember reading that online. I have also seen people towing right away. With our current car situation and two recent wrecks by teenagers I don't have much of a choice.
 
Well it's now Friday, and just for giggles I called Ford . Still in the "awaiting shipment" stage. I knew it wasn't gonna happen during this eta window . Well can't wait to see my next eta window. I'm guessing it will be 9/7-9/12 .

Come on Ford , prove me wrong and make me look like a fool and have it show up this evening or tomorrow morning lol. Come on , one can only hope right ?
 
Well my eta changed for the 4th time . Most recent change is 8/30-9/5. I'm pretty sure it's gonna change again. Only reason I say that is, so close to the end of the delivery window. And my status is still "awaiting shipment" .

Previous ETA'S
9/3- 9/9
8/23 - 8/29
9/6 - 9/14
I think it may be on time
Well it's now Friday, and just for giggles I called Ford . Still in the "awaiting shipment" stage. I knew it wasn't gonna happen during this eta window . Well can't wait to see my next eta window. I'm guessing it will be 9/7-9/12 .

Come on Ford , prove me wrong and make me look like a fool and have it show up this evening or tomorrow morning lol. Come on , one can only hope right ?
Yep mine is close I'm hoping too!
 
Well it has been 14 months since I ordered my F350 Platinum Tremor and yesterday I took possession. I didn't think this day would ever come.
 

Attachments

  • 20220902_164854.webp
    20220902_164854.webp
    291.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 20220902_113009.webp
    20220902_113009.webp
    398.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 20220902_114530.webp
    20220902_114530.webp
    191.8 KB · Views: 103
Well it has been 14 months since I ordered my F350 Platinum Tremor and yesterday I took possession. I didn't think this day would ever come.

Holly crap, that’s a long wait. Glad it’s finally over for you. Congratulations! 🎉🎉
Good looking truck. Now go enjoy your new Tremor.👍
 
So… date populated in production 8/31. I see some of you that built populated the next day, I’m still at production.
Chated with ford just now, they say:”The vehicle is currently In Production - When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. The vehicle has been produced. At this time there are no holds or delays listed on your vehicle. There is an ETA for delivery of your vehicle to your selling dealership of September 22nd 2022. “. So I am hopeful this all holds of true. I really need the truck. Sold my raptor 4 months ago.
 
Back
Top Bottom