FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So what is the typical time that your vehicle is in production that you guys are/have seen from window sticker to built ?
I think it depends on your exact build. My WS was available 8/11 and my truck was built, modules populated and all, on 8/20, and sent to the ramp on 8/22, but it's still not released for shipment... it still shows as "In Production"... maybe my lil factory add-ons have something to do with it... or there could be no rhyme or reason... looking at each person's situation on this thread, they are certainly unique and nothing could be described as "typical"...
 
I think it depends on your exact build. My WS was available 8/11 and my truck was built, modules populated and all, on 8/20, and sent to the ramp on 8/22, but it's still not released for shipment... it still shows as "In Production"... maybe my lil factory add-ons have something to do with it... or there could be no rhyme or reason... looking at each person's situation on this thread, they are certainly unique and nothing could be described as "typical"...
Okay thanks!!
 
I wonder which one of these trucks is mine?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 10.10.14 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 10.10.14 AM.webp
    173.2 KB · Views: 150
I was in batch 7639 for the week of 8/15 and my modules populated 8/20... but the tracker currently shows as "In Production", but not "Built" yet... very weird... had my dealer send me a screenshot of the VVR Friday and it says "Produced" 8/20, "released to Body Company" 8/20, "Sent Offsite" 8/22, and "Origin Received" 8/22, with the Vehicle Location currently being Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY... "ETA" is showing as Start Date 9/15 and End Date 9/21... don't necessarily know what the ETA stuff means unless that's when it should reach my dealer... maybe it's when it's scheduled to ship... not sure... hope this stuff helps...

Also I haven't received any emails from Ford except for one last Thursday 8/25 that apologized for not building my truck the week before like they said they would... this is odd according to Corri Embry at Ford Corporate and to my dealer, who says the VVR clearly shows it was built 8/20...

I have also not been able to see my WS for the past few days... FordDirect says it hasn't been released for this vehicle, when in actuality I was able to see it starting 8/11... the weird thing is that I can pull it up on Alumizilla's site... just not Ford's... who knows...
Mine was on Ramp 1K Kentucky Truck KY on June 29 then moved to Ramp 18 on July 1 where it's been sitting ever since and my eta was 8/24 - 8/30
 
Mine was on Ramp 1K Kentucky Truck KY on June 29 then moved to Ramp 18 on July 1 where it's been sitting ever since and my eta was 8/24 - 8/30
Yeah I feel pretty fortunate overall since I ordered 2/28/22. No sob stories from me.
 
View attachment 59860
Not sure if they're scheduling tomorrow, but trying to stay positive for the one who haven't been scheduled. And others in different scenarios .
Ah ha one of my favorite movies. I used to be able recite each line verbatim. Drove my wife insane.
 
Modules populated yesterday and tracker updated to reflect the date as well which was surprising.
Talked to my nephew that works at ford parts warehouse, he checked the computer, he says it has not been built yet :(. When I try to look at modules on the webapp, it seems to be a pdf that does nothing when you download? Update, just looked again, now a long list of modules, maybe they are building it.?fingers crossed. Update, the production date populated, my tremor was born 8/31/22
 
Last edited:
From the lack of “I got a VIN” post, suspect there was no-scheduling this week.
 
From the lack of “I got a VIN” post, suspect there was no-scheduling this week.
I saw one over on FTE (not the Granger thread), so they must have done some.
 
Talked to my nephew that works at ford parts warehouse, he checked the computer, he says it has not been built yet :(. When I try to look at modules on the webapp, it seems to be a pdf that does nothing when you download? Update, just looked again, now a long list of modules, maybe they are building it.?fingers crossed. Update, the production date populated, my tremor was born 8/31/22
Now the long wait for it to ship. My truck has been built since 8/9
 
Back
Top Bottom