FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Dot in the "Built" bubble as of the 19th. Dealer and 1 800 says 8/23-8/29. I know I still have till Monday for it to show up ? But I don't understand how it doesn't even say shipped ???

Or how you and I went down the line on the same day in the same batch. And that I was a head of you lol . Just confusing stuff.

Happy for you though , how's she treating you, everything you expected and than some?
I actually just got home from picking it up. Love it! I can see the issue with the squishy tires, I’m going to air them down to proper pressure and see what that does. Otherwise absolutely love it! It is bigger than I thought (that’s what she said)
 

Attachments

  • E5D4B910-E32B-42C7-B87E-370197A42BB6.webp
    E5D4B910-E32B-42C7-B87E-370197A42BB6.webp
    205.4 KB · Views: 153
Wasn’t going to post it up since I’m not a Tremor but have been following this thread for better part of a year. I’ll tell all you ladies and gents it’s worth the wait! I ordered 8/24/21 and picked it up 4 weeks ago. 2022 F-350 Platinum 6.7. Took out spray in liner and 5th wheel prep. No worries and can add it later. Here’s her transformation since I picked it up. Went up 2.5” in front with ready lift kit, added the Carli lower stabilizer and Bilstein upper stabilizer, Bilstein shocks all around, swapped rear 2” block to a factory 3” for a Tremor. Method MV605 -24 on 35’s. Will go to 37’s on another set of wheels. All windows tinted. Front 15%, rear and sunroof 5%. PPF on front and 2 front fenders. Entire hood will have it and clearplex going on windshield. I WOULD NOT the dealership touch the paint. They let me strip all plastic and stickers off then she got her first bath. After that I checked for any imperfections which were none and started the process of ceramic coating. She got the carpro essence treatment then the carpro 3.0 8 hours later. It’s all complete and I even tried something new to me by ceramic coating the frame, fender well liners, springs, and front end components. It’s worked very well!


24863B7D-3642-4962-9D51-467D84697BE7.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • A7CE90A3-2C53-4113-9FA9-DBF90D8BEDB5.webp
    A7CE90A3-2C53-4113-9FA9-DBF90D8BEDB5.webp
    488.6 KB · Views: 116
  • F8DA0E33-80EB-48E8-B59B-3881F75DEC13.webp
    F8DA0E33-80EB-48E8-B59B-3881F75DEC13.webp
    555.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 849AA9DE-4106-45C7-A5FF-4A7700E55E0C.webp
    849AA9DE-4106-45C7-A5FF-4A7700E55E0C.webp
    402.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 4AC00E23-F369-4414-A610-02A22A7EBE4E.webp
    4AC00E23-F369-4414-A610-02A22A7EBE4E.webp
    502.6 KB · Views: 129
  • FCE047F8-4CE8-4C0C-98F7-39F07C7288A2.webp
    FCE047F8-4CE8-4C0C-98F7-39F07C7288A2.webp
    528 KB · Views: 126
  • 07F08254-99E4-4365-8DEC-ED6872D81842.webp
    07F08254-99E4-4365-8DEC-ED6872D81842.webp
    361.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 1B08CDD9-B796-4AFD-A571-82BB4A9D823E.webp
    1B08CDD9-B796-4AFD-A571-82BB4A9D823E.webp
    285.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 19A4A9DC-BCA3-41FD-852C-313EAC0D51AC.webp
    19A4A9DC-BCA3-41FD-852C-313EAC0D51AC.webp
    360.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 3982FB8A-40FD-4C60-B620-51DD3EDFFE72.webp
    3982FB8A-40FD-4C60-B620-51DD3EDFFE72.webp
    241.8 KB · Views: 108
  • F91FF5B1-0801-45D7-8C4B-27CF9591CFA2.webp
    F91FF5B1-0801-45D7-8C4B-27CF9591CFA2.webp
    266.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I actually just got home from picking it up. Love it! I can see the issue with the squishy tires, I’m going to air them down to proper pressure and see what that does. Otherwise absolutely love it! It is bigger than I thought (that’s what she said)
Awesome ! Congratulations,💪💪💪
 
The truck was delivered last week. Picked it up a few days ago. There's light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Somehow my platinum came with the massaging seats. I got lucky.

2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Agate Black
6.7 Powerstroke
Vinyl floors
Rapid heat, block heater
Twin panel moon roof
5th wheel prep
Adaptive steering
Wheel liners
Splash guards
Upfitters
Spray in bedliner
Ordered 10/26/21
Did your window sticker show the seat delete credit? I ordered August 26 2021, so I would assume I should else get the seats as my order was before yours LOL.
 
Is there anywhere to lookup on our own the transport arrival dates. Got an email from Ford but I cannot find anywhere on the Ford site that says the dates. I'm Suppose to be 9/11 to 9/17
 
Last edited:
This sucks! Looks like vehicle hauler train cars involved.

 
Spoke with my dealer yesterday, got updated with a vin and window sticker. Along with a Build week of October 6th. Fully loaded lariat 502a no 5th prep or bedliner. I also ordered the truck in May of 22.
 
Hopefully it was empty
They said they pulled the rest of the train off to the north so hopefully it was headed toward Kentucky instead of away. I did zoom in on the video and it looks like a vehicle is on there. I know we have a Kia plant over in Alabama so hopefully it’s a train out of there headed north 🙏🏻🤞. I’m not sure of any other manufacturers down south if someone can chime in if they know different.
 

Attachments

  • 97D7EF46-4376-47A9-8AF3-A1F8A1A98367.webp
    97D7EF46-4376-47A9-8AF3-A1F8A1A98367.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 76
I actually just got home from picking it up. Love it! I can see the issue with the squishy tires, I’m going to air them down to proper pressure and see what that does. Otherwise absolutely love it! It is bigger than I thought (that’s what she said)
Congrats!!!

FYI - I have been running 50psi cold in all four for the better part of a year now and the truck feels great...
 
Congrats!!!

FYI - I have been running 50psi cold in all four for the better part of a year now and the truck feels great...
I put 50 all around and it rides much better. Is 50 in the front too low for the diesel?
 
Though I got my BEAUtiful Onyx beast (Bob), still needing the winch, I will be continuing to follow this forum for upgrades, insights, and ideas...233 days was the wait, well worth the wait!😎😉
 

Attachments

  • 20220828_184832.webp
    20220828_184832.webp
    432.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20220828_184942.webp
    20220828_184942.webp
    524.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 20220828_185015.webp
    20220828_185015.webp
    499.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 20220828_184906.webp
    20220828_184906.webp
    372.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20220828_185045.webp
    20220828_185045.webp
    306.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20220828_184955.webp
    20220828_184955.webp
    552.1 KB · Views: 65
Did your window sticker show the seat delete credit? I ordered August 26 2021, so I would assume I should else get the seats as my order was before yours LOL.

With the recent history, I'm betting you will get the seats
Though I got my BEAUtiful Onyx beast (Bob), still needing the winch, I will be continuing to follow this forum for upgrades, insights, and ideas...233 days was the wait, well worth the wait!😎😉

Congratulations. Very nice!
 
Back
Top Bottom