FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I never got a blend date and mine says it’s built. Was wondering about that.
Right, mine never had a blend date, and like you, mine has been built and awaiting shipment.
 
I never got a blend date and mine says it’s built. Was wondering about that.
After reading a bit more, it's possible that the WS for 2022 did not come with a blend date.
 
The truck was delivered last week. Picked it up a few days ago. There's light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Somehow my platinum came with the massaging seats. I got lucky.

2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Agate Black
6.7 Powerstroke
Vinyl floors
Rapid heat, block heater
Twin panel moon roof
5th wheel prep
Adaptive steering
Wheel liners
Splash guards
Upfitters
Spray in bedliner
Ordered 10/26/21
When was it built and did you have the seat delete on your invoice?
 
Looks like he was on chip hold back on July 1st. Probably was built just before they stopped putting MCSs in the platinums. Crazy it just got delivered last week.
 

Attachments

  • C80A8691-2619-4E01-BE47-B59BE59ACA40.webp
    C80A8691-2619-4E01-BE47-B59BE59ACA40.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 71
I also would like to know about the seats LOL. You have us all on the edge of our seats, no pun intended. It was the only reason I ordered plat vs lariat ult. If I get the seats my 12 month wait would seem less angering. Then the only options I lost were bed liner and the wheel liner/mud flaps.
 
To be honest I didn’t really keep track of production and build dates. It would have drove me nuts checking every week to see where I was throughout the process.

Sticker on the door panel says 5/22. Batch number 6089. The truck was on hold forever for a chip. The dealer mentioned someone ordered a platinum 4 days after I did (late October 2021) and took delivery a week before me. He did not get the massaging seats but got the laughable $300 credit.
When was it built and did you have the seat delete on your invoice
 
Well the eta window is 8/23 - 8/29. But no "shipped email " , and still says awaiting shipment. I hope it will go from the "built" email right to "delivered" email .
 
Last edited:
I also would like to know about the seats LOL. You have us all on the edge of our seats, no pun intended. It was the only reason I ordered plat vs lariat ult. If I get the seats my 12 month wait would seem less angering. Then the only options I lost were bed liner and the wheel liner/mud flaps.


Which are all easy items to install.
I would rather have a after market bedliner vs factory one anyways! 👍
 
Well the eta window is 8/23 - 8/29. But no "shipped email " , and still days awaiting shipment. I hope it will go from the "built" email right to "delivered" email .
What does the Ford tracker website show? It was kept pretty current for my status.
 
What does the Ford tracker website show? It was kept pretty current for my status.
Dot in the "Built" bubble as of the 19th. Dealer and 1 800 says 8/23-8/29. I know I still have till Monday for it to show up ? But I don't understand how it doesn't even say shipped ???

Or how you and I went down the line on the same day in the same batch. And that I was a head of you lol . Just confusing stuff.

Happy for you though , how's she treating you, everything you expected and than some?
 
Mine still shows built with no shipping either. I chatted with ford and dealer and they can’t tell me anything.
 
Last edited:
Dot in the "Built" bubble as of the 19th. Dealer and 1 800 says 8/23-8/29. I know I still have till Monday for it to show up ? But I don't understand how it doesn't even say shipped ???

Or how you and I went down the line on the same day in the same batch. And that I was a head of you lol . Just confusing stuff.

Happy for you though , how's she treating you, everything you expected and than some?
My truck was built on 23rd delivery eta 9-19 to 9-25
 
Mine still shows built with no shipping either. I chatted with ford and dealer and they can’t tell me anything.
Ordered 1/24
Built 6/28
SItting on Ramp 18 in KY since 6/29 awaiting shipping by rail.

I work for a dealership and check every day for movement..... We've had quite a few vehicles showing awaiting shipping that just show up at the dealership without being updated. Hoping to be happily surprised soon.
 
Ordered 1/24
Built 6/28
SItting on Ramp 18 in KY since 6/29 awaiting shipping by rail.

I work for a dealership and check every day for movement..... We've had quite a few vehicles showing awaiting shipping that just show up at the dealership without being updated. Hoping to be happily surprised soon.
Have you received a shipping eta?
 
Back
Top Bottom