What... no hours and seconds? Congrats!Slight update to my order (see sig)![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What... no hours and seconds? Congrats!Slight update to my order (see sig)![]()
Slight update to my order (see sig)![]()
I don't remember what time I placed the order, or I could have done that. lolWhat... no hours and seconds? Congrats!
Same for me, I’m batch 7857. Checked every hour on the hour for that window sticker and finally got it today.Awesome!
The truck was delivered last week. Picked it up a few days ago. There's light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Somehow my platinum came with the massaging seats. I got lucky.
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Agate Black
6.7 Powerstroke
Vinyl floors
Rapid heat, block heater
Twin panel moon roof
5th wheel prep
Adaptive steering
Wheel liners
Splash guards
Upfitters
Spray in bedliner
Ordered 10/26/21
What day was yours built?The truck was delivered last week. Picked it up a few days ago. There's light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Somehow my platinum came with the massaging seats. I got lucky.
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Agate Black
6.7 Powerstroke
Vinyl floors
Rapid heat, block heater
Twin panel moon roof
5th wheel prep
Adaptive steering
Wheel liners
Splash guards
Upfitters
Spray in bedliner
Ordered 10/26/21
The truck was delivered last week. Picked it up a few days ago. There's light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Somehow my platinum came with the massaging seats. I got lucky.
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Agate Black
6.7 Powerstroke
Vinyl floors
Rapid heat, block heater
Twin panel moon roof
5th wheel prep
Adaptive steering
Wheel liners
Splash guards
Upfitters
Spray
I like to know to what day is was built as well pleaseThe truck was delivered last week. Picked it up a few days ago. There's light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Somehow my platinum came with the massaging seats. I got lucky.
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Agate Black
6.7 Powerstroke
Vinyl floors
Rapid heat, block heater
Twin panel moon roof
5th wheel prep
Adaptive steering
Wheel liners
Splash guards
Upfitters
Spray in bedliner
Ordered 10/26/21
Did your window sticker have the credit for the multi contour seats?The truck was delivered last week. Picked it up a few days ago. There's light at the end of the tunnel everybody! Somehow my platinum came with the massaging seats. I got lucky.
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Agate Black
6.7 Powerstroke
Vinyl floors
Rapid heat, block heater
Twin panel moon roof
5th wheel prep
Adaptive steering
Wheel liners
Splash guards
Upfitters
Spray in bedliner
Ordered 10/26/21
Making me feel better about mine showing still "awaiting shipment" for over a week now![]()
From what I'm seeing this tracker has been behind on some! Hopefully yours is one of them and it's been built and shipped already! I sure hope mine is like (Dope ope)! Go from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Delivered"!!!At least yours shows built. Mines been in production since 8/2.
How do you check what batch number your are?Same for me, I’m batch 7857. Checked every hour on the hour for that window sticker and finally got it today.
It's on your window sticker beside where u scan the QR codeHow do you check what batch number your are?
Has anyone been scheduled yet today. Seems pretty quiet.
I was just watching a video on you tube regarding the numbers and codes that appear on the WS. Batch number, mine is 147/457, So from what the video said on the build day/week there will be 457 trucks going down the assembly line and mine is 147 out of 457 trucks. The blend date is the date your truck will be built. The video gave an example of their blend date which was 320211027. It says the last four digits are the date the truck will be built, so 1027 is October 27. The four digits right after the number three is the year, in this case 2021. Although, nothing was said about the number three. someone out there feel free to correct me if Im completely wrong. hahahaSo what is the deal with batch and blend numbers? Why are they important?