FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yes, the window sticker is showing the MCS delete unfortunately.
Whats your opinion on the matter, are you still taking your truck or going to order another now that the seats are back? I am curious as it looks like you have had the seats in your previous truck.
 
Does yours show in production sent off site? I have two KRU with that status and it has been that way since 8/15. We went into production 8/2 and 8/4. Modules populated 8/12 and 8/15. No change since then.
The tracker just shows in production with a date of 8/15. Modules populated 8/15. My dealer and customer service both told me it was sent off site and gave me the delivery date of 8/28-9/03.
 
The tracker just shows in production with a date of 8/15. Modules populated 8/15. My dealer and customer service both told me it was sent off site and gave me the delivery date of 8/28-9/03.

I gotcha. Yours is the exact same dates as my business partners KRU. Hopefully they get shipped this week. 🤞🏼
 
The build and delivery status’ sure our a mystery. Mine showed built on 8/17 and awaiting shipping since 8/17. Tentative delivery date of 9/11 to 9/17. Could it still be waiting for a part of it shows built?
 
OK So my truck was supposed be here on Saturday per the dealer. Still no truck. So I called marketing and they were are most helpful. However does anyone now how to track this thing with a rail car number?
 
Whats your opinion on the matter, are you still taking your truck or going to order another now that the seats are back? I am curious as it looks like you have had the seats in your previous truck.

I was a little upset at first, but I rarely use the massage seats in the 2018 F350 plati. Kinda cool at first, but it's not that big of deal to me now. I do wonder how much it will affect resale value down the road though..
 
Well, missed the 5th delivery week attempt. No new email ensuring my satisfaction as of yet.148 days and counting awaiting shipment. I'm absolutely baffled at to why it's taking this long at this point. There comes a point in time you realize it just isn't going to happen, and just have to walk away. I'm fast approaching that time. No one wants a truck that has been sitting, exposed to the elements for, what will be 6 months, or possibly longer by the time it arrives...and that's if it actually arrives next delivery window. Very disappointed, very frustrated at the whole process. I'd have rather waited on a vin, build etc, than to have been built for almost 6 months and have it sit. There is a whole host of issues that it can possibly have now from sitting. The Bronco order/build/chips/delivery debacle proves that point.
 
Well, missed the 5th delivery week attempt. No new email ensuring my satisfaction as of yet.148 days and counting awaiting shipment. I'm absolutely baffled at to why it's taking this long at this point. There comes a point in time you realize it just isn't going to happen, and just have to walk away. I'm fast approaching that time. No one wants a truck that has been sitting, exposed to the elements for, what will be 6 months, or possibly longer by the time it arrives...and that's if it actually arrives next delivery window. Very disappointed, very frustrated at the whole process. I'd have rather waited on a vin, build etc, than to have been built for almost 6 months and have it sit. There is a whole host of issues that it can possibly have now from sitting. The Bronco order/build/chips/delivery debacle proves that point.
I totally agree. Mine showed shipped on June 16. Called the dealer yesterday and it still sitting on the ramp in Shelbyville. How long are we expected to wait. Hell I could have walked to KTP by now and drove it home!
 
I totally agree. Mine showed shipped on June 16. Called the dealer yesterday and it still sitting on the ramp in Shelbyville. How long are we expected to wait. Hell I could have walked to KTP by now and drove it home!
It would be nice if they would let customers, or dealers, who provide their own transportation to the dealership for the PDI, to actually pick them up at the ramp. Especially given my extreme circumstances. There is only one other person I've come across that has been waiting as long as I have. We were built within a couple days of each other. Mine comes to Tx, his goes to Wisconsin. But, I did just receive my email pushing it out 2 weeks this time instead of the obligatory 30 days I've gotten since the the first bump.
 
My "In Production" bullet point had a circle inside today and the email said my window sticker was available. I have checked about every 30 minutes since 7pm and I finally have a window sticker. If I am reading the window sticker correctly I am batch 7844 and 1452/3549. That sounds like a huge batch.
 
My "In Production" bullet point had a circle inside today and the email said my window sticker was available. I have checked about every 30 minutes since 7pm and I finally have a window sticker. If I am reading the window sticker correctly I am batch 7844 and 1452/3549. That sounds like a huge batch.
Awesome!
 
So I looked at my Order Progress bar and is now says in production but no Window Sticker yet. Should the sticker be available soon? Thanks
1661306151638.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1661306131805.webp
    1661306131805.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 41
I bet you will wait a week now and get a window sticker and a build date.
 
I bet you will wait a week now and get a window sticker and a build date.
OK Kinda thought that.. I was originally scheduled for Aug 22 then bumped to 29 so I was kinda surprised that it changed to into production tonight
 
My "In Production" bullet point had a circle inside today and the email said my window sticker was available. I have checked about every 30 minutes since 7pm and I finally have a window sticker. If I am reading the window sticker correctly I am batch 7844 and 1452/3549. That sounds like a huge batch.
WTH Ford??

I have had a F350 Tremor on order since Nov. 2021, and still nothing but crickets!
Congratulations to you guys, but Fords ordering system is Jacked up!
And I know some people have been waiting a year, or more!! 👎👎
 
WTH Ford??

I have had a F350 Tremor on order since Nov. 2021, and still nothing but crickets!
Congratulations to you guys, but Fords ordering system is Jacked up!
And I know some people have been waiting a year, or more!! 👎👎
I don’t want to like, I like because I relate. The order flow management system is broken. The more options options you have the more penalized you are.
 
I have a ship date 8/27-9/2
Actually it says delivery to my dealer 8/27-9/2. But it’s getting pretty close to that and I have not seen a “shipped” email yet. I have a feeling I’m gonna wake up to a damn “push email”. This is the final stretch home WTF is taking so long!!!!???!!!???!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 
OK So my truck was supposed be here on Saturday per the dealer. Still no truck. So I called marketing and they were are most helpful. However does anyone now how to track this thing with a rail car number?
There is another similar thread that talks about using this link to track once it’s been loaded/shipped https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
Others said using the CSX automated phone line is helpful also. Hope this helps, good luck!
 
Back
Top Bottom