FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Fysa, if anyone had multi-contour seat and was waiting on ford to delete to preserve their priority code, check with you dealer and have them verify it was in fact deleted.

Learned this week that mine wasn’t and showed as a constraint. The dealer scrubbed all of their orders and found many many more that Ford didn’t remove as advertised.
I'm sure that I was in the same boat at Granger. Not sure what to think now that the MC seats are supposedly coming back. I just hope that it helps with getting scheduled.
 
I'm sure that I was in the same boat at Granger. Not sure what to think now that the MC seats are supposedly coming back. I just hope that it helps with getting scheduled.
Wait? They are coming back?!!!!
 
73875581-2493-4CC5-8E6A-80CE5FD141EA.webp
 
Now I’m glad my build got delayed. Heck yes!!
 
So stupid question, when you get your build date, does your truck get built and then you get your window sticker. Assuming you don’t get bumped
 
Guess I am going to not pick mine up and order a 2023 LOL. That it is so ridiculous, my truck was literally just built. They should have kept them waiting for the modules, I would have preferred that. Now the few of us with these "lacking" Platinum's will have crappy resale value. Who is going to pay Plat price without the Plat seats?
 
So stupid question, when you get your build date, does your truck get built and then you get your window sticker. Assuming you don’t get bumped
Check out my sig for timing of when things happen. Mine is currently being built.
 
Check out my sig for timing of when things happen. Mine is currently being built.
I see you finally received modules and are built . I bet I'm waiting on you to get loaded up , so they can ship us up together .
 
I’m 327/544 in 7639 and mine have also yet to populate. The day I got my VIN I emailed Corri Embry ([email protected]) and she told me my actual build day was 8/18. But nothing so far confirms that actually happened yesterday.
I'm 338/544. I called customer relations this afternoon and the lady said mine actual build day is tomorrow 8/20. 1st time I talked to them it was supposed to be the 18th, talked to them again, moved to the 19th, then it changed to the 20th this afternoon, so I have no idea whats going on.
 
I'm 338/544. I called customer relations this afternoon and the lady said mine actual build day is tomorrow 8/20. 1st time I talked to them it was supposed to be the 18th, talked to them again, moved to the 19th, then it changed to the 20th this afternoon, so I have no idea whats going on.
My modules just populated. Yours probably have too…
 
I hope not, but nothing surprises me anymore. What did ford tell you about your delivery ETA?
She couldn’t give me that info until it was built. All she could tell me was that the build would be completed by the week of 9/9.
 
There is no rhyme or reason of course as to why some get built and some are delayed for whatever reason, but I have a pretty extensive build and ordered/confirmed 2/28/22. Constraints/supply chain maybe not as much of an issue. Even multicontour seats on Plattys are now a go.
 

Attachments

  • 89FD83A2-CFCA-4D78-B456-4941B583C8EA.webp
    89FD83A2-CFCA-4D78-B456-4941B583C8EA.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom