FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

There is no rhyme or reason of course as to why some get built and some are delayed for whatever reason, but I have a pretty extensive build and ordered/confirmed 2/28/22. Constraints/supply chain maybe not as much of an issue. Even multicontour seats on Plattys are now a go.
Yeah we ordered and confirmed on 1/22/22, I know we haven't waited near as long as a lot of people have.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220820-084702_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20220820-084702_Gallery.webp
    73 KB · Views: 64
Here is a funny thing with regard to the Multi-Contour Seat Delete. Ford added that to my truck, but my truck is an XLT and Multi-Contour Seats are not even available on an XLT. Go Figure. My WS is not available yet, but I wonder if I will get a credit for deleting the fantasy seats.
 
Is it weird to be in production for 18 days? And now I know it’s sitting offsite with status as still in production. Did not have any constraint items. I went in production 8/2 and modules populated 8/13. It’s a KRU F250 6.7
 
Haha so you ended up getting a build date?
Not in the slightest, I got the "sorry its taking a while" email which was the promised status update, just late. They eventually followed through on the promise to provide an update, they had committed to <45days for an update and fell on their face in that regard not being able to set a follow up email on time after such strong commitment to do so "no matter what".

So fingers crossed maybe I pick up a build date in the next wave of scheduling, seems like folks with very similar builds ordering just before me and also after me have recently gotten scheduled so ideally I'm on deck. But it'll be for Oct or later at this point. It would have been cool if the truck happened to be build on my birthday (sept), haha.
 
Here is a funny thing with regard to the Multi-Contour Seat Delete. Ford added that to my truck, but my truck is an XLT and Multi-Contour Seats are not even available on an XLT. Go Figure. My WS is not available yet, but I wonder if I will get a credit for deleting the fantasy seats.

Ha, nice try, but no, it’s just a default on all trim levels.🤪
 
Last edited:
Here is a funny thing with regard to the Multi-Contour Seat Delete. Ford added that to my truck, but my truck is an XLT and Multi-Contour Seats are not even available on an XLT. Go Figure. My WS is not available yet, but I wonder if I will get a credit for deleting the fantasy seats.
It shows up on my order summary for my Lariat also....
 
My estimated delivery date has been pushed to 08/24 - 08/30.. I'm hanging on like a hair in a biscuit.
 
My estimated delivery date has been pushed to 08/24 - 08/30.. I'm hanging on like a hair in a biscuit.
I have the same delivery date!!! Let the race begin haha. You lost your seats too, I am assuming?
 
You have a spray in bedliner?
Loaded platinum except bedliner and tonneau cover. I removed those in hopes to get scheduled sooner. I have an estimated delivery date of 08/28-09/03. We all know dates are made to be broken. Still just showing in production.
 
Loaded platinum except bedliner and tonneau cover. I removed those in hopes to get scheduled sooner. I have an estimated delivery date of 08/28-09/03. We all know dates are made to be broken. Still just showing in production.

Does yours show in production sent off site? I have two KRU with that status and it has been that way since 8/15. We went into production 8/2 and 8/4. Modules populated 8/12 and 8/15. No change since then.
 
Back
Top Bottom