FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I don’t want to like, I like because I relate. The order flow management system is broken. The more options options you have the more penalized you are.
Mine is a Lariat Ultimate loaded up but no Pano Roof or 360 Tow Camera system...
 
Mine showed up in order track first
 
WTH Ford??

I have had a F350 Tremor on order since Nov. 2021, and still nothing but crickets!
Congratulations to you guys, but Fords ordering system is Jacked up!
And I know some people have been waiting a year, or more!! 👎👎
Since my order date I have clicked into this website every single day and read comments. I feel the pain the long time waiters are experiencing. I hope you see movement soon. This whole system is crazy.
 
Actually it says delivery to my dealer 8/27-9/2. But it’s getting pretty close to that and I have not seen a “shipped” email yet. I have a feeling I’m gonna wake up to a damn “push email”. This is the final stretch home WTF is taking so long!!!!???!!!???!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Feel your pain. Been sitting at the ramp in kt since 6/22. Bunch of bs
 
There is another similar thread that talks about using this link to track once it’s been loaded/shipped https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
Others said using the CSX automated phone line is helpful also. Hope this helps, good luck!
Thanks. FYI and others mine is on Norfolk and Southern and there is an 800 number you can call there also. Automated system!
 
There is another similar thread that talks about using this link to track once it’s been loaded/shipped https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
Others said using the CSX automated phone line is helpful also. Hope this helps, good luck!
Thanks for the info. I found out that its on Norfolk and Southern and I have a car number? It still says Shelbyville Ky 8-20. Do we know if this only changes when it gets to it next ramp?
 
I know virtually all of the trucks are being shipped rail. However, mine is convoy (confirmed today via VVR). My assumption is that it will get to the dealer quicker via convoy than via rail. Is that an accurate assumption?
 
If the rail workers go on strike in a few weeks, it would be cool if Ford was forced to start up a factory delivery program where we could fly to Louisville and pick up our trucks. They would just need to set up a dealer prep facility with a bunch of prep techs somewhere near KTP and add a few people to hand us the keys. We could do the financials at our chosen dealer beforehand. It makes too much sense, so it will never happen.

My truck is scheduled for build the week that the rail workers are scheduled to strike.
 
I know virtually all of the trucks are being shipped rail. However, mine is convoy (confirmed today via VVR). My assumption is that it will get to the dealer quicker via convoy than via rail. Is that an accurate assumption?
Really !?? I wonder if we're on the same truck ? When shipped convoy , do they add protection to the trucks to prevent any damage from road debris?
 
Really !?? I wonder if we're on the same truck ? When shipped convoy , do they add protection to the trucks to prevent any damage from road debris?
I doubt they would, but I have no idea.
 
I got my scheduled build date/vin email last week. Dealer said I should have delivery by mid oct. I told him I know better than to believe that thanks to everything I have learned from this forum. I'm expecting end of year but at least I'm on the board now!
 
Mine has now sat a week awaiting shipping. Ford has no updates to provide. It’s not scheduled to arrive until 9/11 so maybe it will sit until the week or so before. Who knows.
 
I got my scheduled build date/vin email last week. Dealer said I should have delivery by mid oct. I told him I know better than to believe that thanks to everything I have learned from this forum. I'm expecting end of year but at least I'm on the board now!
Good luck you never know withthis system. Some guys have been that lucky!!
 
Back
Top Bottom