FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The safe is a nice add on and is only about $300.
So not a big price increase and totally worth it.
Your also better off getting a aftermarket spray in liner like LineX, way better then the factory spray in liner!
Yeah I’ve had linex on all my trucks and love the durability. Heard of horror stories with factory liner so I’m glad they removed it without telling me lol. As for the safe it’s nice but hopefully doesn’t take up a ton of room.
 
Yeah I’ve had linex on all my trucks and love the durability. Heard of horror stories with factory liner so I’m glad they removed it without telling me lol. As for the safe it’s nice but hopefully doesn’t take up a ton of room.

No, it does not take up much room at all. 👍
It’s more reinforcement plates then a whole safe.
It’s not a super good safe, but it works.
 
Last edited:
Good morning. Well after 9 months on order, I got this e-main this morning.🙄
 

Attachments

  • DA660EEE-0491-4C7B-A606-BAC4ED1C1B84.webp
    DA660EEE-0491-4C7B-A606-BAC4ED1C1B84.webp
    76.6 KB · Views: 109
I received my WS for my 2022 Platinum Tremor this week and after a 9 month wait I am very excited! Looking to do various changes one being adding the accent light door sills that used to be standard! I was watching you tube video and the plug was still there for the light up sills under the standard sill. He stated he heard this may be changing. Has anyone taken possession of a platinum truck in the last month that can confirm if the plug is there or not?
 
Do you guys think that these some of the really long shipping delays may actually not really be shipping delays, but instead mostly completed trucks waiting for some missing parts. I could see that happening.

It is too bad there is not a way to take delivery at the factory like you can with European cars. I think that many of us hop on a plane to Louisville and road trip our new truck home. I know I would prefer it that way. It would save Ford the cost of shipping, they would get their money sooner, and we would get our trucks sooner.
 
Good morning. Well after 9 months on order, I got this e-main this morning.🙄
I got the same email today - I think it was for a truck I ordered on July 10th 2021 @ MSRP - got email confirming order - after a month - no action and the dealer did not return my calls. Now wondering if that email was for that original ordered truck?

So I ordered a second one which we planned to be for my son with another dealer (August 4, 2021) and they honored Ford X-Plan pricing. Got the 2nd one in December of 2021 - have been loving it ever since.

Crazy how I can order a truck - get a confirmation - never hear a thing - then get an email a year later saying sorry for the delay. In the meantime I ordered another truck, a month later and it got delivered within 5 months - Makes no sense!
 
I guess I could say I am a bit confused/excited . I've called the 1-800 number 3 times in the last week. I was told on each phone call that I'm build week of 8/15, and a build day is still "tbd" .

Yesterday I went to the dealer for my father in laws truck, and while I was there I had my salesman check the vvr . Samething, "tbd" . And I've been told numerous times by the 800 number, that the dealers have more access and can get more detailed info. Clearly that isn't the case.

Just now I called the 800 number, and he tells me I'm built and awaiting shipping. Estimated day of shipment 8/30-9/1 . Very small window shipment lol.

I'm very excited about the great news , can't wait. But I just don't get the issue with their tracking system. If they would figure that end out, it would help out a lot of us on here.
 
Last edited:
I guess I could say I am a bit confused/excited . I've called the 1-800 number 3 times in the last week. I've was told on each phone call that I'm build week of 8/15, and a build day is still "tbd" .

Yesterday I went to the dealer for my father in laws truck, and while I was there I had my salseman check the vvr . Samething, "tbd" . And I've been told numerous times by the 800 number, that the dealers have more access and can get more detailed info. Clearly that isn't the case.

Just now I called the 800 number, and he tells me I'm built and awaiting shipping. Estimated day of shipment 8/30-9/1 . Very small window shipment lol.

I'm very excited about the great news , can't wait. But I just don't get the issue with their tracking system. If they would figure that end out, it would help out a lot of us on here.
I have got the built email and now it's awaiting shipment. The email said it would take a couple of days to a week for it to ship and gave me the estimated delivery date to my dealer 8/27-9/2. It's passed a couple of days and now it's over a week and still waiting to be shipped.
Crossing my fingers that nothing gets pushed back now.
 
I received my WS for my 2022 Platinum Tremor this week and after a 9 month wait I am very excited! Looking to do various changes one being adding the accent light door sills that used to be standard! I was watching you tube video and the plug was still there for the light up sills under the standard sill. He stated he heard this may be changing. Has anyone taken possession of a platinum truck in the last month that can confirm if the plug is there or not?
Does your window sticker list the multi contour seat delete option?
 
I got the email saying sorry but supply chain issues and we are taking longer than expected on your ‘22 Platy
 
Fysa, if anyone had multi-contour seat and was waiting on ford to delete to preserve their priority code, check with you dealer and have them verify it was in fact deleted.

Learned this week that mine wasn’t and showed as a constraint. The dealer scrubbed all of their orders and found many many more that Ford didn’t remove as advertised.
 
I haven't gotten any modules either from 7639
I’m 327/544 in 7639 and mine have also yet to populate. The day I got my VIN I emailed Corri Embry ([email protected]) and she told me my actual build day was 8/18. But nothing so far confirms that actually happened yesterday.
 
Back
Top Bottom