FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’ll pray to the gods for you and I bet you get an email tomorrow. Also call your dealer, mine was able to tell me today that it showed that they were reviewing my order yesterday.
Just got an email. Sorry it’s taking a while…
 
Anyone else with their window sticker or that order a platinum see the multi contour seat delete option automatically added now?
 
You're a good man. Yes I have no modules. All I get is the 1st picture Overexcited!!
My window sticker was available on 8/10, and modules didn't pop up till today. I seen your window sticker popped up this past Tuesday. So you have a couple more days to go . Is your build week next week? Hang in there , I totally understand the excitement!
 
My window sticker was available on 8/10, and modules didn't pop up till today. I seen your window sticker popped up this past Tuesday. So you have a couple more days to go . Is your build week next week? Hang in there , I totally understand the excitement!
Yessir next week been waiting since 10-2-21,my 17 f250 was totaled out in August been without a diesel since then
 
I have on a platinum with the puny 300 credit
Same here. What are you thoughts? Still going to take the truck or go for a 23? I wish they had contacted me or allowed me to switch to the Lariat. I preferred the black appearance option on the Lariat but really wanted the Platinum seats. So basically the only reason for the Plat. I also prefer the tremor side steps to the deployable ones.
 
Yessir next week been waiting since 10-2-21,my 17 f250 was totaled out in August been without a diesel since then
Sucks the truck got totalled , but the replacement is gonna be awesome . I ordered 12/9 . Currently in a 2004 f150 that needs replacing. I haven't had reverse in over a year , lol.
 
Last edited:
Same here. What are you thoughts? Still going to take the truck or go for a 23? I wish they had contacted me or allowed me to switch to the Lariat. I preferred the black appearance option on the Lariat but really wanted the Platinum seats. So basically the only reason for the Plat. I also prefer the tremor side steps to the deployable ones.
It sucks was part of reason ordered a platinum
 
Got the lucky email this afternoon with the VIN and a build date of 9/12. Honestly didn’t think I would get scheduled but now hoping nothing goes wrong 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. Checking the build it seems like everything I ordered is there with the exception of the BAP, the bedliner was removed without my knowledge which is fine because I told my salesman to remove it but he said it wouldn’t matter so keep it. They also added the vehicle safe which I did not add myself so hopefully that’s not going to cost me even more.

The safe is a nice add on and is only about $300.
So not a big price increase and totally worth it.
Your also better off getting a aftermarket spray in liner like LineX, way better then the factory spray in liner!
 
Last edited:
About time I hear from these MFs I got my schedule email today week of 9/26, I place my order 12/24/2021, f250 rapid red, tremor package, black appearance package, lariat ultimate package, bed cover I hope it has everything I ordered after having to wait so long!

Nice, glad to hear it.
Well I ordered one almost 2 months before that, and still crickets!
 
Same here. What are you thoughts? Still going to take the truck or go for a 23? I wish they had contacted me or allowed me to switch to the Lariat. I preferred the black appearance option on the Lariat but really wanted the Platinum seats. So basically the only reason for the Plat. I also prefer the tremor side steps to the deployable ones.

Well the steps are a easy fix/replacement.👍

I don’t like the spy pictures of the new 2023 with the Chevy looking front end! 😳😳
 
Nice, glad to hear it.
Well I ordered one almost 2 months before that, and still crickets!
That sucks brother I don't know if this had anything to do with them scheduling my truck, but I been calling ford customer service number almost every day for the last 2 weeks maybe by me doing that it pull my order in their system and they noticed it's been so long since I placed it, not sure but is worth the try...
 
Sucks the truck got totalled , but the replacement is gonna be awesome . I ordered 12/9 . Currently in a 2004 f150 that needs replacing. I haven't had reverse in over a year , lol.
What's this app you're talking about? You can check what's added to the truck... modules?
You're not even able to input the vin or anything? And still mention the app store?

When you're able to input vin , the next page should look like this
1st pic is "no modules"
View attachment 59060

2nd pic is with
View attachment 59062
What is this app you're talking about here what's the name? I'll like to check on my order they sent me a Vin number so I suppose I can check some stuff out if that's all is need it for it..
 
What's this app you're talking about? You can check what's added to the truck... modules?

What is this app you're talking about here what's the name? I'll like to check on my order they sent me a Vin number so I suppose I can check some stuff out if that's all is need it for it
Anyone else with their window sticker or that order a platinum see the multi contour seat delete option automatically added now?
I was going to say my father and his friend both have platinums on order since December as sev 2 and crickets doesn’t seem they are scheduling many platinums at the moment and my guess is they all push to 23’s unless you get very lucky
 
Received estimated arrival at dealer of 9/11 to 9/17 from Kentucky to Washington State.
 
What's this app you're talking about? You can check what's added to the truck... modules?

What is this app you're talking about here what's the name? I'll like to check on my order they sent me a Vin number so I suppose I can check some stuff out if that's all is need it for it..
The Motorcraft app for modules
 
Batch 7620, still no modules populated. :unsure:
 
Back
Top Bottom