FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My window sticker says it’s there. Not sure sure that’s real. But appears to be.
 
I got a lucky email this morning with a schedule date of 9/26/22. I placed my order on 4/1/22.

F350 6.7L Lariat Ultimate BOP Tremor CCSB UTT Spray-in Heated Steering Wheel/Auto Wipers.

Is it coincidence that I called Ford marketing on Tuesday, they suggested I check with the dealer to make sure they submitted my COVP (customer order verification program), get the verification number to make sure they did it. They already recommended I ask if there are any commodity constraints. My dealership sent me the COVP number and a screenshot of the VVR showing priority 2 and unscheduled clear status.

Thanks everyone for posting in here to help understand the process.
 
Last edited:
Did the dealer volunteer to do that or did you have to push them? I'm curious what'll happen with mine IF Ford ever builds it.
The dealer said they'd get it done before I had to ask, and it would get done so the linex could be completed after. (the right way)
 
I notice the UTT package isn't on my window sticker, which obviously means I am not going to get it. However, when I asked my dealer about it today, they told me it was a commodity issue and was removed from the factory. I suspect they are not being honest about that.

Can anyone else confirm they did or did not get their trucks with UTT package recently?
Sounds like they are not being honest about that. Ford doesn't automatically remove options without formal communication to the dealers (like the Platinum seat debacle). Either the dealership never added it to begin with, or they added it then removed it without your consent.

Mine is supposed to be built this week, and I have the UTT package, and it is on the WS. If I don't get it, I will be highly upset, as that is one of the deal breaker options for me.
 
i ordered beginning of last Dec., got scheduled for week of Aug 22, and window sticker just became available online today. 2 days after I placed my order I asked my dealer to add the Ultimate Trailer Tow package just for the cameras. They confirmed via text message it was added, but I didn't request a new build sheet for that single change.

I notice the UTT package isn't on my window sticker, which obviously means I am not going to get it. However, when I asked my dealer about it today, they told me it was a commodity issue and was removed from the factory. I suspect they are not being honest about that.

Can anyone else confirm they did or did not get their trucks with UTT package recently?

I did pretty close to the same thing. I ordered without the UTT and added it a couple weeks after I submitted my order. I don't have my window sticker yet but I will surely update the group once I get my sticker. I'm scheduled for the week of 9/5 so I should get a sticker in the next week or so.
 
My standard cab duallie just got scheduled for build week of Sep 12th. Tomorrow will be exactly one year since order confirmation. I did get a VIN too. I noticed they deleted multi-contour seats, which I did not know that I was getting anyway. They still show trailer tow features and with a quick glance I did not notice anything else missing.
 
Got the lucky email this afternoon with the VIN and a build date of 9/12. Honestly didn’t think I would get scheduled but now hoping nothing goes wrong 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. Checking the build it seems like everything I ordered is there with the exception of the BAP, the bedliner was removed without my knowledge which is fine because I told my salesman to remove it but he said it wouldn’t matter so keep it. They also added the vehicle safe which I did not add myself so hopefully that’s not going to cost me even more.
 
Last edited:
Got the lucky email this afternoon with the VIN and a build date of 9/12. Honestly didn’t think I would get scheduled but now hoping nothing goes wrong 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. Checking the build it seems like everything I ordered is there with the exception of the BAP, the bedliner was removed without my knowledge which is fine because I told my salesman to remove it but he said it wouldn’t matter so keep it. They also added the vehicle safe which I did not add myself so hopefully that’s not going to cost me even more.
Congrats!! What was your build out?
 
Congrats!! What was your build out?
Thanks I’m super excited!

Ordered and confirmed 2/2/2022
250 lariat crew cab 6.7
Rapid red
Black interior
Ulti Package
BAP
Tremor
UTT
 
I also got the lucky email this morning with the VIN and a build date of 9/19. F350 Lariat ultimate, Carbonized Gray, 7.3L, BAP, UTT, no spray in bedliner. Ordered on 2-7-22
 
Just recieved production email scheduled build week Sept 26th order March 9th.
F350 lariat ultimate bap-liner ccsb fx4 6.7.
 
All you guys that got scheduled today be prepared for the bumps....mine was bumped three times....holding strong now for 29th of August
 
Back
Top Bottom