Same build date congratulations! Let’s hope it sticks!
I don't know how to look at window sticker for it. I was scheduled for production the week of august 22nd,went into production on 15th window sticker yesterdayWhat’s your build day?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same build date congratulations! Let’s hope it sticks!
I don't know how to look at window sticker for it. I was scheduled for production the week of august 22nd,went into production on 15th window sticker yesterdayWhat’s your build day?
8003923673What is the 800 #? Mine is showing in production since the 6th. Dealer says it's built, but no built notice or ship notice.
Same build date congratulations! Let’s hope it sticks!
I don't know how to look at window sticker for it. I was scheduled for production the week of august 22nd,went into production on 15th window sticker yesterday
Refresh email that's how I got mine.I have August 22 but no WS yet
your WS will arrive a few days ahead of actual build day...View attachment 58971
But no WS
No it doesn’t. I believe once you have a date and modules your really in production.My window sticker showed up Aug 10, I was listed as "in production" on Aug 11 according to the tracker website (scheduled for the week of Aug 15), and no modules are populated yet. So "in production" doesn't necessarily mean "in production."
What was your batch #?No it doesn’t. I believe once you have a date and modules your really in production.
Same here. Was told it would be built today or tomorrowI’m batch 7604 and haven’t seen anything yet.
SameMy window sticker showed up Aug 10, I was listed as "in production" on Aug 11 according to the tracker website (scheduled for the week of Aug 15), and no modules are populated yet. So "in production" doesn't necessarily mean "in production."
Yes top right of the sticker , to the left of the vin# you will see a qr code followed by the batch info.Is the batch on window sticker?